Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fire and Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Fire and Darkness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Kari had no idea why he decided to come back here, it wasn't good for him last time, as the scar over his right eye proved that point. Alas, the large, white furred, four legged, Absol. was probably fueled by the want for treasure and riches, which always seemed to lead him into the harshest of situations, as his past so clearly supported. He decided to venture into the mountains again, but what he didn't expect was the task of survival that lied ahead, and the trust he must put into a Pokemon, he doesn't even know.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:17 am

Kari who was lost in exploration, didn't notice Ares stop so he kept moving while the Charmander fished an item from the wall. Kari was getting hopeless at this point and all he wanted was a way out or some sign he was going the right way, but what he found might have have made going left, the right decision.

Kari started hearing loud sounds coming from further on in the cave, hoping it was a way out, Kari started to run down the cave, making his footsteps louder and more resonant. The sound grew louder and louder until Kari reached it.

Kari looked up, mouth wide open and saw a massive underground waterfall. The water crashing down into a small lake, the entire room shined with light from glowing crystals in the walls, it was magical, unlike anything he had seen before.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Poké : 19413

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:25 am

A blue sphere had been retrieved from the small nook in the wall. It gleamed sadly in the pale light cast by the Charmander's fire, and seemed to be extremely reflective. Ares spent a good moment or two looking over his newly obtained prize before realizing that Tsukiakari had gone on without him. He naturally assumed he had pressed on further down the tunnel, and swiftly pressed on.

As he encroached upon where the Absol had treaded and inevitably the white-furred creature himself, a soft roar began to buzz to life from a faraway location. The closer he got, the louder it became; there was something ahead - but what it was remained unknown to him. His hurried footfalls echoed through the arched tunnel until he saw it: a waterfall that poured down seemingly from the heavens. The entire room shimmered in a glorious display, and had crystals haphazardly placed all about the walls. Ares's mouth dropped slightly in a wondrous smile as he examined the place. Certainly this was a treasure in itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:34 am

Kari said in amazement "This...is amazing..a sanctuary even." Kari walked toward the edge of the lake a peered down to see a crystal clear reflection of his face. He turned back to Ares "Fancy a swim? he said sarcastically. This alone is a treasure in itself, just the thought that they themselves could be the only witnesses to this wondrous sight.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:40 am

Indeed, it was quite amazing. The further Ares progressed into the room, the more impressive it became. Nature had apparently taken the time to craft this wondrous location and had seemingly created this location with the knowledge that it might never be discovered. Crystals grew like flowers from the walls and ceilings, each radiating a blue light forth from their core. Some clustered together in large clumps while others emerged from the wall as a solitary unit. There was a great variety in those crystals, and it made him appreciate finding this place.

"Har-har," the Charmander would fake laugh, "Very funny. Next I assume you'll be asking if I'd like to water fight or something." He hoped not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:48 am

Kari dipped his paw in the water, scooping up a bit of water and jokingly threw it at Ares. Kari walked over to a large vein of the crystal to examine it as he walked over he asked Ares another question, in hopes of learning the Fire type better. "So, What brought you all the way from the far north to here? There isn't much here to see, Besides the hidden things of course."
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:54 am

Ares predictably yelped as water was splashed in his direction, his body instantly curling about his burning flame in a feeble attempt to shield it from the droplets. It was if someone had just thrown a peanut at someone who was allergic. As the water plopped against his spine and felt disgustingly cold and moist, he would uncoil and send a rather hateful stare towards Tsukiakari.

"Hey!" he would exclaim, "Don't joke around with that stuff. It's lethal!"

Once the situation seemed safe for him to protect his pride and joy, Ares would fully adjust himself so that he stood adequately once more. A question had been lobbed his way, but he didn't quite feel like answering what with being splashed just moments ago. He would grumble, "Well, not much. I had things to do and places to see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:02 am

Kari looked back at Ares and snickered "Lethal, eh? Calm down its water." He turned back at the group of glowing protruding crystals and with a strong slice of his horn, he manged to break a sizeable chunk off. "Hey Ares." Kari called out "You mind hanging on to this for me? Its cool and I want to keep it."
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:08 am

"It's death in liquid form for me!" the Fire-type would argue, "We can't all be lucky and feel free to throw the stuff around. In my homeland, its so barren that nothing grows - water is seen as both a lethal weapon and a powerful tool. It's never a good idea to waste it."

As Tsukiakari investigated some crystals, Ares would allow himself to snag a "few" souvenirs. The sound of fragile crystals clinking about in the Lairon's hide segment lingered in the air. By the time he was asked to hold onto one by his companion, he would politely point towards the dish-like object and say, "Just toss it on in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:06 am

Kari picked up the crystal with his mouth and swung his neck, tossing the crystal in the Larion hide and knocking a few crystals out on to the cave floor. Kari saw the crystals hit the floor, but wasn't too bothered with helping pick them up, He was more concerned with regaining energy. Kari found a nice dark spot in the corner of the waterfall room and lied down and toned out the sounds of the crashing waterfall.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:22 am

How careless! Ares looked aghast as he watched his own collected items get knocked out by Tsukiakari's singular knick-knack. It appeared that the Absol was also inclined on not assisting in cleaning up the mess he created, for he meandered over to a nearby corner and lied down.

Well, if that didn't just top it all!

Despite his better judgement and against his own will, the Charmander held his tongue. What words would have spewed out acted as fuel for his flame, which became large and hot. As he collected the small objects and placed them gently back into the hide segment, his thoughts drifted to other places. What was going on outside?

"How much longer do you think the blizzard will last?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:40 am

Kari was lost in self-thought, going back to what happened before and playing it over and over in his mind. He was think of what he could have done better, what he could have changed.

Kari's self-thought was interrupted by a question from his companion. "Knowing this mountain range, an easy day at least. We may have to spend the night here. I don't mind though I enjoy sleeping in dark caves." he said tiredly.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:47 am

A night? In a cave? It had been a long time since he had done something like this. As it became obvious that his companion was set upon remaining in his designated position, Ares would surrender himself to the fact that this would unfortunately become his new reality. His haunches would make contact with the ground as he forced his body into a seated position, his tail snaking behind him and his eyes looking over at his loot.

Four crystals, a Lairon hide segment, a Trawl Orb, and various other objects. He was disappointed that he could not add iron fragments or ore to that already plentiful list, but would be satisfied with what he had. For now, however, it seemed like his greediness could not be contained. Within arm's reach, a glint was detected. He would grab at this item and withdraw it.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:00 am

Kari got up and walked over to the Charmander, who seemed to be admiring the take he had found but now seemed to be reaching for yet another item, Ares had a peculiar black seed sitting in his hand and Kari knew exactly what it was. Ares had found a Doom Seed, a seed capable of making a Pokemon weaker. "Um.. Ares?" Kari asked "You do know what that seed is, right?
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:03 am

Held between his index claw and thumb claw, the petite, ebony-black seed seemed relatively harmless. It was of an elliptical shape, and was rounded on both sides so that distinguishing the tip and foot were relatively impossible. Admittedly, Ares was rather curious as to the identity of the seed and its use, but he knew better than to randomly eat stuff that he found on the floor. That would simply be unsanitary.

He would toy with the seed as he held it there, locking it tightly between his two digits as he examined it with great interest. Tsukiakari had noticed his discovery, and even inquired as to whether or not the Charmander knew the seed's use. "Not entirely," he would admit, "but I presume it's something I shouldn't eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:16 am

"Yeah, Not something you want to eat unless you want to become weaker than you are now." Kari said seriously.

Kari moved toward the path where the two had came from and asked aloud "Hey Ares, do you want to go back and try the right path or stay here and rest here for awhile?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Darkness
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next