Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Brian the Newcomer

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

Brian the Newcomer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

At the entrance to Grassveil Town, a Chimchar could be seen looking at the town in awe. That Chimchar was Brian, an energetic young Chimchar with his mind set on joining the Grassveil Guild he had heard so much about.Though at the moment, Brian was simply taking in the sights of the new surroundings as he had done for every area he traveled through in his journey to the town.

"So this must be Grassveil Town. Wow, it's a lot different than the village back home. A lot bigger too, and being bigger means that there's probably more pokemon here than in my village. Ohhh, this is getting exciting!" Brian said as him flame grew brighter due to his increased excitement. So many thoughts were racing through his mind about what new pokemon he would meet and what new locations he would. All of these eventually got to him and he couldn't stay stationary any longer.

"I can't just stand here forever. The anticipations killing me. I have to find the Grassveil Guild now so I can start this my adventures!" Brian said as he dashed into Grassveil Town, beginning to search wildly for the Guild.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:44 pm

"Alright then, let's find the guildmaster and make our team official! I think I remember seeing the forest this way so let's go." Brian said as he began running in the direction he saw the forest in. His excitement had gone back up to what it was earlier and he couldn't wait to get to the forest. Not only to find the guildmaster, but also to see a new area he had never explored before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Osiris follows after Brian, slithering as fast as he can go to keep up with his new friend's pace, this day just gets better and better. A new friend and something awesome to go with it, what will fate think up next? Osiris's heart's beat began to pick up, Osiris slithering within Brian's speed, or atleast near it, Osiris's breathing picking up as well, one thing for sure, today is gonna give him quite the work out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian the Newcomer
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3