Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Brian the Newcomer

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

At the entrance to Grassveil Town, a Chimchar could be seen looking at the town in awe. That Chimchar was Brian, an energetic young Chimchar with his mind set on joining the Grassveil Guild he had heard so much about.Though at the moment, Brian was simply taking in the sights of the new surroundings as he had done for every area he traveled through in his journey to the town.

"So this must be Grassveil Town. Wow, it's a lot different than the village back home. A lot bigger too, and being bigger means that there's probably more pokemon here than in my village. Ohhh, this is getting exciting!" Brian said as him flame grew brighter due to his increased excitement. So many thoughts were racing through his mind about what new pokemon he would meet and what new locations he would. All of these eventually got to him and he couldn't stay stationary any longer.

"I can't just stand here forever. The anticipations killing me. I have to find the Grassveil Guild now so I can start this my adventures!" Brian said as he dashed into Grassveil Town, beginning to search wildly for the Guild.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:31 am

Osiris followed after Brian, his exciting leveling with his friends, both with a certain movement in their step, or slither in Osiris's case. As they were heading to the guild, Osiris was having thoughts. Would they be able to do the first mission just fine? Are they strong enough? Would exploration lead to great things? So many thoughts were swirling in his head, he wasn't even paying attention to where he was going, often bumping into Brian's shoulder by accident. "Brian?" Osiris said as he stopped slithering. "Do you know what's its like being a rescue team? I mean what does it take? This is my first time and I only know what my mom told me in her bed time stories.." Osiris said.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:48 am

Brian stopped running as he heard Osiris asked the question. He pondered for a minute about what to say. "Well I don't have any being on a rescue team myself, but I've heard a lot about them from my parents. Their on a rescue team and they've told me and my brother Ace so many stories about their explorations and all of the cool areas they got to explore. It wasn't all so simple though as they had to fight against a bunch of wild pokemon during their adventures, but they became super strong because of it. Me and my brother wanted to be as strong as them one day, so we eventually left our village when our parents though that we were able to fend for ourselves and went our seperate ways to make our own rescue teams. We vowed that we would meet again one day when we had become much stronger and have an epic battle like the ones we've seen our parents have." Brian said, letting his head do most of the talking for him without even realizing how long he had been talking for. When he did, Brian immediately stopped and began scratching his head, feeling somewhat embarrassed again.

"Um... sorry about that. Kinda just started rambling there. It's a bad habit." Brian said as he continued scratching his head, grinning in a silly way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:12 am

"That's alright! That's alright, I like hearing stories!" Osiris said as his tail wagging started up again, he loved hearing about other things in this world, its what inspires him to want to go exploring and learn about all kinds of thing. Besides, it'd be a lot more exciting than this town anyhow, Osiris was looking forward to an adventure for a long time now, a real one and not something Osiris would get in his dreams when he sleeps at night. Just as Osiris was waiting for Brian's answer, Osiris stretches his small tiny head wings out, one day those wings will be able to help Osiris fly through the skies when he evolves, in all honesty, Osiris admired his mother more than his father, he wants to become a Dragonair more than being a dragonite, not unless he gets a chance seeing a dragonite, his opinion may change.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:55 am

Brian was once again surprised by Osiris's response. He wasn't used to anyone other than his brother or his parents tolerating his rambling. Brian felt even more confident that he and Osiris's would be able to work well together and that they would be ever greater friends then expected.

"Well in terms of what it takes, I can't really tell you myself, but I know that if we want to see the really cool areas, we have to become really strong." Brian said as he stopped scratching his head but continued smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:38 am

"We won't know until we try, come on, lets get to the guild hall!" Osiris said, suddenly speeding up in his slithering pace, trying to slither past Brian and continue onto where the guild might be standing, Osiris will see this through the ending, but Osiris does wonder though, what kind of test will they get? Osiris shakes the thought out of his hand, preferring not to worry about it or get discouraged. As Osiris was slithering his fastest, his bandana was beginning to loosen up, slowly slipping off, Osiris stopped slither as it fell off. "My bandana!" Osiris said with a slightly annoyed tune of voice, he loved that bandana, but getting it tied around his head was a bit of a annoyance, since Osiris has no hands. Osiris moved his tail, wrapping it around the bandana, picking it up, Osiris attempts to tie I onto his head, but he's having trouble.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Brian started running to keep up with Osiris's pace, really enjoying his attitude about things. His anticipation continued building and building the further they ran and Brian couldn't wait to get to the guild. However, Brian stopped running when he saw Osiris's bandana fall off of his head and he went to go try and put it back on. Brian went over to see if he could help.

"I guess tying a bandana is kinda hard for someone with no arms, so let me do it." Brian said as he picked up Osiris's bandana and began tying it around his head. After about a minute, the bandana was right where it was before. "There we go, good as new." Brian said, feeling proud of his accomplishment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 11:11 pm

"Thanks, brian. My mother made that for me. Actually, me and my mom did it together, but she did much of the work, all I did was hold whatever her tail couldn't hold." Osiris said with a smile before turning his head toward his and Brian's destination, the guild hall was in view. "Is there anything you'd like to do before we head on over there?" Osiris asked, his right headwing twitching as he waited for a response. "Then again... My poke is a bit low.." Osiris in his mind, therefore preparing themselves would be a bit hard to do.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:47 am

"Well I assumed that it was important to you due to your response when if fell off. Hopefully I tied it tight enough so that it won't fall off so easily again." Brian said as he chuckled at Osiris's response, grinning at Osiris's seeming innocence. Then he heard Osiris's other question and began thinking.

"Hmm, anything else huh. Can't think of anything else that I'd want to do personally. Can you think of anything you'd want to do before we head to the guild." Brian said as he kept thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:29 am

"Nope, can't think of anything else, well, until later if we need supplies... Not unless the guild will provide us a kit?" Osiris said, tilting his head in curiosity, he was slithering slowly toward the guild building, he began wondering what will be their first mission, what will be their third party member, what pokemon will Osiris see, there were many possibilities.
OOC: Bleh, sorry for the lesser post.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:39 am

"Well, if neither one of us can think of anything else to do, then I guess that we just have to head to the guild. Also, I've seen my parents with a kit before, so I assume that we'll get one when we get there." Brian said as he responded to Osiris's question. Brian was wondering exactly what would happen when they got to the guild. Who would the guildmaster be? What pokemon would be at the guild? What missions would they be able to do? All of these thoughts filled Brian's mind as he followed Osiris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:41 am

Osiris continues on to the guild hall, there was nothing else to ask about, nothing else to say, no other action needed to be done, all there was left was to get to the guild hall and awaiting what lies ahead of them in the grand moment of their young life, adventure and discovery awaits them as life takes them down a whole new path.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:08 am

Brian continued walking behind Osiris as they headed for the guild hall that they had been searching. Brian was so excited that he was finally about to make an official team at an official guild just like his parents. Brian felt like he was becoming stronger just by walking towards the guild and that he was one step closer to his epic battle with his brother Ace in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Upon arriving at the guild hall doors, there was a note on he door, Osiris leans forward to read it. "Guild closed, car-cor... Cuuurreeently at Pecha Forest..." Osiris said, tilting his head to the right. "Where is Pecha Forest?" Osiris said as he turned around to look at brian, Osiris had a slight confused look on his face, he's never heard of pecha forest or even been there yet.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:12 pm

"Oh man, of all the time they would be closed." Brian said, dissapointed by the note on the door saying the guild was closed. Brian was looking forward to joining the guild and making a team with Osiris so much and felt like he had hit a brick wall incredibly hard. However, after hearing Osiris's question and reading the rest of the note, he perked up slightly, regaining his composure.

"So the guildmaster is at a place called Pecha Forest huh? I think I remember seeing a forest in the distance when I first got to this town, so maybe that's Pecha Forest." Brian said as he finally regained his composure, putting another quirky smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:33 pm

"Then lets go there then!" Osiris said with excitement, suddenly slithering off ahead of Brian, only to stop and come slithering back to Brian. "Come on, come on, come oooon!" Osiris said, his tail wagging more rapid than usuall, perhaps Osiris is getting to excited, he hasn't even realized if there is any danger in pecha forest, or if pecha forest is easy to get lost in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian the Newcomer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next