Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Brian the Newcomer

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:12 am

At the entrance to Grassveil Town, a Chimchar could be seen looking at the town in awe. That Chimchar was Brian, an energetic young Chimchar with his mind set on joining the Grassveil Guild he had heard so much about.Though at the moment, Brian was simply taking in the sights of the new surroundings as he had done for every area he traveled through in his journey to the town.

"So this must be Grassveil Town. Wow, it's a lot different than the village back home. A lot bigger too, and being bigger means that there's probably more pokemon here than in my village. Ohhh, this is getting exciting!" Brian said as him flame grew brighter due to his increased excitement. So many thoughts were racing through his mind about what new pokemon he would meet and what new locations he would. All of these eventually got to him and he couldn't stay stationary any longer.

"I can't just stand here forever. The anticipations killing me. I have to find the Grassveil Guild now so I can start this my adventures!" Brian said as he dashed into Grassveil Town, beginning to search wildly for the Guild.
Back to top Go down

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:18 pm

"But moooooooom" A squeaky voice said coming from over at the local shopping mart, it was coming from a younge Dratini who was wearing a blue bandana around his head and under his head wings. The middle of the bandana had a dragon's red eye sown into it, Dratini loved dragons that he asked his mom to make him one, it was definitely worth the wait, this was his first day wearing it, and now only did it look good on him, but he was able to use it to carry things when the time came.

His mom, a dragonair was with him, they were out shopping for food, but the young dratini getting bored of wondering around. "Now Osiris, we're almost done." the mother dragonair said, it turns out that the dratini's name was Osiris. Osiris let out a quiet groan of protest, only to have his attention drawn when a chimchar came walking into town, Osiris's curiosity began to rise, wondering who this chimchar was. Osiris has never seen this chimchar before, this told Osiris it was a visitor new to town, but for what reason?
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:27 pm

After running for a while looking for the guild, Brian eventually stopped being completely out of breath. He took this time to look around at the town, seeing several types of shops he had never seen before as well as seeing several pokemon he had never come in contact with."Man, this place is even bigger that I originally expected, and that's gonna make finding the Grassveil Guild a lot harder too." Brian said as he regained his breath and began wondering how he was going to find the guild. Then out of the corner of his eye, Brian say two blue snake like creatures that stood out from the other pokemon he had seen.

"Wow, they look so cool. Hmm, maybe they know where the guild is. Guess I'll ask them." Brian said before walking over toward the two snake like creatures. "Um, excuse me, hello." He said trying to get their attention.
Back to top Go down

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Osiris's mother was about to reply, but Osiris suddenly quickly slithered over to the chimchar, and before the chimchar knew what was happening, Osiris spoke. "Hi there!" Osiris said, wagging his tail excitingly. "Forgive my son, he gets excited when meeting new people. I'm his mother, its good to meet you." The dragonair moved her tail toward the chimchar, as if using it as a form of greeting, like a handshake, except it's with tails, but in Chimchar's case, it'll have to be a hand shaking a tail softly. Chimchar's tail is too hot and short to be considered shake-worthy.

Osiris was wagging his tail and circling the chimchar, checking out every detail of how this Chimchar land what it looks like. this is the first time Osiris has seen a chimchar, his curiousity was getting the best of him, and he isn't even a cat pokemon like Persian and meowth.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:39 pm

"Um, nice to meet you too." Name's Brian" Brian said as he shaked the snakes tail slightly blushing, feeling somewhat embarrassed from the encounter. Brian looked at the smaller of the two snakes circling him, his curiosity reminding him of well himself in a weird way. Then, he focused back on the mother snake.

"I'm new here as you can probably tell and I was wondering if you happened to know where the Grassveil Guild is. I'm hoping to join the guild and make a rescue team, so if you know it is, I would really appreciate it." Brian said, a warm smile appearing on his face.
Back to top Go down

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:55 am

The dragonair mother began thinking deeply. "Oh dear, its been so long since I was there. Did you check the highest part of town?" The dragonair mother asked, folding and curling her body. Around her neck was a oddly designed basket, most likely made to go around a dragonair's neck and carry items, since a dragonair has no arms and no means of carrying and moving.

Osiris stopped circling around Brian, Osiris tilts his head, he had giving up trying to figure it out. "Are you a Charmander? No wait, you don't look reptilian. What are yoooou." Osiris asked as he let out a quiet draconic squeak. "Rescue team? but don't you need two or three pokemon to form a rescue team?" Osiris asked while his excited wagging tail was now moving more slowly to show he was now rescue and now exciting.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:16 am

"The highest part of town? I don't think I've been there yet, but I'll make sure to look there. Thanks!" Brian said as he replied to what the snake said about the highest part, hoping that the guild was there. If not, Brian would probably just ask someone else eventually, although he was still very thankful for the snake's advice. Then he heard what the smaller snake had said and decided to to reply.

"No, I'm not a Charmander, I'm a Chimchar, a fire monkey guy i guess. Concerning the rescue team thing, I guess I'll have to find some members when I get there. Also, I'd like to ask what pokemon you two are as well. I've never seen pokemon like you two before and you both look really cool." Brian said as his initial curiosity of the two was rekindled. Having the opportunity to meet new pokemon was one of the main reasons for Brian going on his journey and he couldn't just leave without knowing what they were.
Back to top Go down

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:37 am

"Well, I'm a dragonair and my son Osiris is a Dratini, we're part of a evolution stage. I'm the second for, my son is the first form. There is a third for, which would be my huspending, a Dragonite. He's not here at the moment, he's busy on a rescue mission." the dragonair mother said before looking toward the sky. "I do worry about him, bless his heart.."

"A ShamShar?" Osiris said jokingly, letting out a playful chuckle, this made his mother correct him. "No, its Chimchar, Osiris." the dragonair mother said, Osiris reacted by turning around to look at her. "I know mom, I was just playing" Osiris with a pouty face. Osiris sat there for a moment as an idea popped in his head. "Mom? I wanna join Brian." Osiris said, this made his mother look at him with shock. "No, its too dangerous, its bad enough I rarely see your father, but I don't want you to end up like that" the dragonair mother said. "Oh come on, mom, didn't you tell me that the first few missions were easy? You told me that all rescue teams start off small and become bigger later on." The dragonair mother began to think hard with worry, she doesn't want Osiris to get hurt, but she certainly doesn't want to see Osiris upset, oh what a mother should do just to see her only son happy.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:56 am

"Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite, interesting." Brian said after hearing the dragonair talk about who they were. Brian was intrigued by the names and the fact that such a strong sounding pokemon like Dragonite was an explorer, increasing his anticipation for becoming part of the guild even more. Then, Brian heard Osiris say that he wanted to join him. Brian was surprised at first, not expecting the dratini to want to join him after just meeting him. Brian wasn't sure what to do for a second but after looking at the dragonair's worried expression, he knew what he had to do.

"Well Osiris, I'd be happy to have you me. You seem like a really cool person with a lot of curiosity just like me and we could work really well together." Brian said as he then turned to the dragonair. "I can tell that your worried about your son, but you don't have to. Like my parents had told me before, everyone has strength within them regardless of what size or age they are, so I'm sure that Osiris can take of himself to a certain degree. Also, if things get bad, then I'll make sure he gets out of danger safely. I promise you that." Brian said as he pounded his chest with his fist,  feeling surprised at his words, but at the same time, proud of himself.
Back to top Go down

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:38 am

The dragonair mother went into a moment of silence at the brave words Brian spoke, this brought a smile to her face as she turns to look at Osiris. "Alright, i'll let you go, but please, be safe.." the dragonair mother said. "Don't worry mom, my father is strong, then it must be I can be strong too!" Osris said, wagging his tail excitingly, Osiris would get to explore, find treasure, discover things, Osiris won't be so bored anymore and will finally get some exciting besides running around in circles at home.

Osiris the Dratini has changed your party!

Osiris curled up his body like a spring, quickly leaping by a small amount, landing onto the same position. "When are we going? What should we name ourselves?" Osiris asked, which made the dragonair mother smile, remember way back when she and her husband were young and on a rescue team. Being a rescue team had its fun bits, but it could also get dangerous sometimes, its a good thing there's nothing huge going on like in the stories of old where some human came to the Pokémon world just to save it.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:58 am

Brian was filled with joy as the flame on his tailed flickered, not expecting to get a team member so quickly and with such a cool pokemon too. With another person to tag along with, Brian felt that the explorations would be twice as fun now and he couldn't wait to make their team official.

"Well Osiris, welcome to the not yet official but still kind of a thing team. Not sure of what to name ourselves yet, but we'll figure it out eventually. As for where we're going, probably the highest part of town that your mother was talking about. Ohhh, I'm so excited!" Brian said as he glanced in the direction of where he assumed the highest part of town would be.
Back to top Go down

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:08 am

Osiris was liking Brian's point of view of what is considered fun to do, this was going to be a grand day, turns out going along with his mother wasn't going to be a boring day after all. "Please be safe and prepared, come straight to home if you and my son is badly hurt, i'll be willing to take care of you." The dragonair's mother said with a warm hearted response. "Don't worry mom, I think I'll manage, I mean I've been learning some attacks or remembering some I didn't know I had" Osiris said. The dragonair mother looked at Osiris, she wasn't surprised though, a pokemon learns attacks by experience and instincts, but it is a mystery as to how our mind and body does it, but it might thanks to the divine being known as Arceus who gave us such power, it was about up to us what to do with that power.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:31 am

"Yeah, and we could train together so that we could both get stronger so that we'll be able to face harder challenges  and oooooooooooh man, it's gonna be great!" Brian said as his excitement was getting the best of him, thinking about all of the possibilities for his and Osiris's future adventures. However, Brian eventually focused himself back on his current conversation.

"....But like I said, I'll make sure things don't get too dangerous and if they do, I'll take care of it." Brian said, scratching the back of his head and grinning slyly.
Back to top Go down

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:51 am

the dragonair mother let out a hearty chuckle. "You remind me of myself when I was your age" she commented with a smile. "Lets go then, Brian! Oh, my name is Osiris!" Osiris said, his tail was still wagging with exciting, he was eager and waiting. "Son, I said your name already." The dragonair mother said, Osiris quickly reacted. "I-I know, mom, but he might not of heard it, maybe?" Osiris said, trying to remember if Brian ever said Osiris's name. "Wait, do we even have a base of operations, I mean besides my home." Osiris said, trying to keep his cool.

"I'd best head home then, I need to get this food home while it's fresh. Have fun Osiris and please, be careful. If you come to visit, i'll be sure to try getting some Oran Berry Flat Pie." the dragonair mother said, which made Osiris smile widely. Osiris wasn't hungry, but you can tell he was looking forward to it! The Dragonair mother pats her son on the head before slithering off to go finish was she was doing. "Brian I'm ready whenever you're ready!" Osiris said with an excited smile.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:11 am

"Well if you're ready, then I'm ready. Oh and thanks for everything miss Dragonair, I really appreciate your help. Alright Osiris, lets head to that guild and make our team official!" Brian said as he grew an even bigger smile on his face than before. He was so excited about everything that was happening, meeting cool new pokemon, figuring out where the Grassveil Guild might be, and even getting a teammate. Brian was so excited that he couldn't contain himself and he began running toward the highest part of the town, where the guild might be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brian the Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian the Newcomer   Brian the Newcomer Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian the Newcomer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next