Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Newcomer Approaches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A Newcomer Approaches Empty
PostSubject: A Newcomer Approaches   A Newcomer Approaches EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:04 am

Hey everyone, my name's Umbreon28, but you can call me what you'd like. I've had a little bit of roleplaying experience, but most of the time I tend to shy away from large groups, so I haven't really gotten too involved in roleplays. Hopefully this will be the time when I'm able to get to know the community better.
I guess I'll be seeing you guys around.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: A Newcomer Approaches   A Newcomer Approaches EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:10 am

Greetings again, Umbreon~ My name' Digi...Dig, Digital...whatever you want to call me is probably fine. =} I'm semi-new to the site, but I'm rather familiar with group roleplays...but thankfully, you don't really have to worry much about that here. You pretty much just roleplay with whoever you want, as long as they agree to it and you have the available threads to do so. xP

But yeah, I hope you have a good time. Roleplaying is definitely one of my favorite things to do...and PMD is up there right along with it. So hey, joining the two things together is a lot of fun.

Looking forward to potentially RPing with you in the future then~ =}
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: A Newcomer Approaches   A Newcomer Approaches EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:50 am

Ello Bre! I am Dracorexion, or Dracorex for short, and Draco for shorter. I am known as Lord of Yellow, King of Dragons, Leader of Limes, Master of Coke, God of Sake, Elder of Evil, Raishen, Kuroro, Shadow, That Guy With the Face, and Aku THE SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF EVIL!!!

*ahem*

Anyways, I go by many names, and you may call me which ever one of them you like. Except for Drac and Malfoy, which people only call me when they want to annoy me -.-

N-E-WAYS, I welcome you to this site, any missions you may receive on your GLORIOUS ADVENTURE THROUGH THIS WONDROUS WORLD WE CALL...um...what the hell is the region this RP takes place in called again?...anyone? Oh well, we'll figure that out later. Anyways, I am a board updater, and as such several missions from the Guild that you accept will have been created by me.

I will happily answer any questions you have, whether about the site, my many names/titles, some of the other staff members until they get online to introduce themselves to you, and pretty much anything else your little inquisitive mind can think of.

...Hm...now that I read that last part again, it kinda seems like an insult...OH WELL, IT IS PERFECTLY FINE THE WAY IT IS BECAUSE IT IS NOT AN INSULT.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: A Newcomer Approaches   A Newcomer Approaches EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Welcome to the forum Umbreon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Newcomer Approaches   A Newcomer Approaches EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Welcome to our cave! I'm Felius, also known as Fel and Feli since I haven't got a special title yet., hope you'll enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A Newcomer Approaches   A Newcomer Approaches EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Hehe, heya, hello and welcome to the site!
Hope you'll be having fun here!
I am Savato, Bringer of the Ponies, Ambassador of Equestria, King Brony, Judge of Users, Banana of Friendship and quite a few other tings.
Should there be anything you would like to know, please do not hesitate to ask!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Newcomer Approaches   A Newcomer Approaches Empty

Back to top Go down

A Newcomer Approaches
Page 1 of 1