Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Wild newcomer appears!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Wild newcomer appears! Empty
PostSubject: A Wild newcomer appears!   A Wild newcomer appears! EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Hi!
Is it bad that I just now discovered this thread? ._.

Anyways hi there! Which... I just said...
 Magikarp 
Anyways... No clue how to start this out. I like playing the more shy characters with a kind of long history.
Still can't think of anything...
Well... Um...
Did you know that someone once hijacked a US Tank and went crazy on a highway and started shooting cars and the entire thing was caught on tape? Because it's real! c':
Uh. Uh. Still doesn't know what to say! D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wild newcomer appears!   A Wild newcomer appears! EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Nice try, I'm the Doritos Dragon Queen AKA Okashi, nice to meet you and welcome to the Site. Hope you have a grand time.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: A Wild newcomer appears!   A Wild newcomer appears! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:17 am

Already said this to you on the chat before, but welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: A Wild newcomer appears!   A Wild newcomer appears! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:42 am

Welcome and if you're talking about the guy in the USA, he didn't shoot anybody, he just ran over cars and shit. I don't think there's an actual time when a hijacked tank has been fired by the civilian who stole it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wild newcomer appears!   A Wild newcomer appears! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:13 pm

There has. The entire thing got recorded of some psycho shooting random cars on a highway with a tank...
I felt bad for every person in that event...
Aa, Basaltic lava forming in very rough jagged masses with a light frothy color, often contrasted with Pahoehoe.... Why is that a word...
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: A Wild newcomer appears!   A Wild newcomer appears! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Hm, I've never heard of that story, where exactly did this take place?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Wild newcomer appears!   A Wild newcomer appears! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:26 pm

I'm pretty sure it was somewhere in Russia. Maybe in the US. Not sure at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild newcomer appears!   A Wild newcomer appears! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild newcomer appears!
Page 1 of 1