Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Partners in Rhyme

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Partners in Rhyme - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Hill was quite steep and quite wet, and the sun was beginning to set,
Team Ramen had their first mission to complete, but their fun was slowly starting to deplete,
Garnet was cold once again, She was grumpy, never good for her friends, She muttered and growled all the way from the town, and the challenge was soon to begin.
"How can he see us, way up that hill but he asked us to rhyme so rhyme's what I will."

OOC: I've changed the order to me, JK611, Sage, and Shalbow
And I will rhyme in more than just the dialogue, but it's not a team thing, just a personal challenge.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:02 am

The fire pokémon waited, not averting her gaze from where the aperture had been until the low rumbling ceased. Hearing what Garnet had said despite her hushed tone, Pyrra followed her gaze up to the the house on top of the hill that looked like it had seen better days, from which a shadowy, hovering figure was rapidly appearing.

"Your very first mission comes to an end, but not without the loss of your leafy friend. He will be remembered as one quite brave, letting you get out of that dangerous cave. I'm often alone up here on my hill, here's your reward to do with what you will."

The Claydol reached out a levitating arm to Garnet, revealing 100 Poké and an oran berry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:34 pm

The coins were rationed out equally. If there were four of us, Omega thought, then it would be much easier to divide. He felt bad for Minato, however annoying he was, no one deserved to be trapped in a cave. For the first time in a long time, Omega felt very cold. As they left the grassy hill, the team set up a small grave for Minato, if indeed the worst had come to pass. They left the remaining 1 poke on it.
While sifting through the rubble for signs of Minato, Omega came across the Solarbeam TM. Afraid showing it to the silent Garnet would be a bad idea, he stashed it in his cloak. After a walk that stretched forever, Team Ramen was at the bottom of the hill. Seeing the distress on his team mate's faces, Omega spoke his last rhyme:

"Poor Minato, team-mate, friend, perhaps he has met his end. But dead or not, fierce he fought, and he will never be forgot."

And then they went home.

OOC: Close thread and give chespinhat, shalbow and I 33 poke please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4