Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Partners in Rhyme

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Hill was quite steep and quite wet, and the sun was beginning to set,
Team Ramen had their first mission to complete, but their fun was slowly starting to deplete,
Garnet was cold once again, She was grumpy, never good for her friends, She muttered and growled all the way from the town, and the challenge was soon to begin.
"How can he see us, way up that hill but he asked us to rhyme so rhyme's what I will."

OOC: I've changed the order to me, JK611, Sage, and Shalbow
And I will rhyme in more than just the dialogue, but it's not a team thing, just a personal challenge.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Minato focused on his teammate, dangling in the air. He realized he couldn't use his leaf storm without hitting both Omega and the Noctowl. All he could do was catch the Snorunt when he drops. "Pyrra, attack, we don't have time to stall. I'll make sure to catch him when he falls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Garnet had already damaged the Noctowl's wing, and as it hurtled towards the snowy floor, Pyrra dealt one last thrash on it as Garnet had suggested, barrelling into the bird again and again until her head throbbed. Silver sparks of pain shot across her vision, dazzling her. She was hoping her rampage had been worth it, before falling to the ground, dazed and in a state of confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:11 am

Omega's eyes snapped open, wrenching himself from the past. He felt the Noctowl's grip loosen, as it struggled to gain altitude with it's injured wings. As the Noctowl let go of him, he caught glance of Minato awaiting him below, knowing his own weight, he'd prefer not to let the poor Chikorita catch him. Angling his body to create the most drag, he fired an avalanche to cushion his landing, and grabbed onto the edges of his cloak, and raised it up. The cloth billowed in the wind, and he landed in a heap in the snow. Dazed, he sat up just in time to see the Noctowl fly away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:27 pm

Garnet watched the Noctowl fly away. She wondered if in this cave they'd have to stay.
"How could it have left? It can't have gone far. Let's show it, Team Ramen, who we really are."
But her mates didn't hear her, sprawled out on the ground, she surveyed confused Pyrra, with a miserable frown.
Her leadership was wearing thin, she couldn't fix the mess that they were in, for in this cave, they were quite trapped, underground wasn't on the wonder map.
Minato stood still, though maybe flustered, and the dwebble, said with all the strength she could muster
"Minato, you haven't done much, you're the strongest of the bunch, I am going to find my shell, take my place, and do lead well."
Garnet left then, leaving leaving the Chikorita to his deed, and din't go far before seeing a reviser seed. She slowed her pace, her legs starting to lag, and picked it up, and realized she did not have her bag.
She looked for awhile, she looked everywhere. But she didn't want her team in Minato's care. So she looked for a new rock, and found one up high, so she climbed up the pile, and looked up, to no sky. But, and perhaps everyone else may have missed it, but her eye stalks found an opening out in the distance.
Big enough for birdbrain! I'll give her some pain"
Garnet spat in her rock, forgetting her past, and realised that the space was especially vast, she could fit in her whole body, she realized with awe, and soon she remembered she had learned withdraw. So she sped back to her team, filled full of glee. How did Minato do? Well, you shall soon see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:17 am

Garnet left, and Minato was in charge. "Garnet went away... and the team's in disarray." Pyrra was confused and Omega was unconscious. He went over to Omega, who was resting on the side of the cave. Minato used his vines to gently drag the unconscious Snorunt over to a mossy rock. He tried to think of any way to treat Pyrra, but he ended up walking her to where Omega was, helping her sit down in her delusional state. He then himself sat down next to a rock opposite of his peers. He had to keep watch in case the Noctowl, or some other dangerous Pokémon was to come looking for weaker opponents. "I hope that Dwebble come back soon, because alone in a fight I'll look like a buffoon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:02 am

Pyrra's drowsily became aware of her surroundings. Where exactly was she? Who was with her? Whoa, whoa, whoa. Why... why was there snow? What was the snow doing there? It snew? Wait, that couldn't be right. Snowed? Snew? Snowed...? Heh, snew. It snew snowflakes. Snewflakes.

The silvery sparks of pain rushed back to her head, and she closed her eyes against the blinding light, dozing off once again, losing grasp on her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:15 am

Sitting up, Omega quickly assessed the situation. Garnet was missing, Pyrra was passed out on the ground, and it seems Minato was the leader for now. He did the only thing he thought was logical. He meditated. He sat there and thought, calmly.Thinking of all the possibilities, it occurred to him that Garnet had gone off to chase the pesky Noctowl. It was probably best to stay so that Garnet could find them again, so he sat there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:50 am

Garnet ran quickly to her friends. She'd found the great cave's end.
She was so happy that she had missed it, her quick seed effects had desisted.
And she now had a shell, that she had to tow, so now little Garnet was painfully slow.
Her patience ran thin as she moved like a slugma, and she'd walked for so long that her feet had become raw. So she sat stubbornly, and made her voice clear, and yelled to her team to come over here.
"Minato you've lead, I'll give you your credit, but come here you dope, I think I've found an exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:31 pm

"Is that the bugs voice I hear? It is, let's go, my peers!" But Omega was exhausted and Pyrra confused. "Omega, you're weak, but the exit we seek. Garnet has found a way out, did you hear her shout? Anyways, we need to go, this ain't a show. " As he was walking Minato gestured for Omega to follow. Minato was nervous though. While Pyrra was sitting quietly on his back, he was worried that she'd fall off and freak out. He was also worried about the possibility of Pyrra's "back flames" burning his body. But he knew that there was no use getting worried. He had to get safely to Garnet and the exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:39 am

The floor beneath a still dazed Pyrra didn't seem to be doing it's job as a stationary object. She tried to open her eyes, caught in a feverish, dreamlike trance. Holding onto her passing half-consciousness, she was vaguely aware that she was safe for the moment, though she didn't feel up to adventuring quite yet, and she wasn't sure she could move if she tried...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Omega heard Garnet's voice quite easily. He quickly got up and walked over to Pyrra to help her walk. He calmly said to everyone, "I think it'd be best if we went after the bug, after all, it'd be best if we finished and got home nice and snug." As he followed the voice, he began to reminisce about when his village was still prospering and peaceful, where he trained with his master...

No. Now wasn't the time for that. Omega shook his head and prepared to walk on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Garnet was totally elated. She grinned as for her friends she waited. On a short excursion to find her shell, She found an exit, out of this rocky hell. She thought back to their recent fight. They were hurt, but were coping alright. Smart Omega, brave Pyrra, and Minato too, without them by her side she wasn't sure what she'd do. Her friends were here, and let out a hurrah! Then she led them with a flick of her claw. She realised that there was one last test, A hill of boulders, to scale for this quest, and, though large for a Dwebble, she was small for her team. In temper the largest, but size? She could dream. So Garnet grabbed a hold of the rock, the grating bebbles gave her a shock, but her arms were strong and her will was strong too, and she was aware just what she had to do. The stone, it was cold and it cut, and she was feeling scared in her gut. But she got to the top, and her teammates alright, and at long last the end was in sight. But the small crack was filled with cold muck. Minato could  squeeze in without having to duck, so the ceiling was over her head. But the black sludge filled her with dread, but she held her head high, and she let out a sigh, and she trudged through the dark and the dredge. Soon she was free, though covered in slime. And she saw that the sun was out at this time. She loved the sun, and the cave, the horror was done, so she lay there and and called out a rhyme:
"Team Ramen, I've made it, and think you can too, when we are together there's naught we can't do. And I'll fight by your sides, until the bitter end, and I'll do so because... you're my only friends".

OOC: jk611, the user who controls Minato is debating whether to leave the site. If he decides to stay, he will post at the end of the thread, if he does not want to join, he will be exempt from the team, he will not post until the end, so Shalbow will be the next to post after me. This has been talked through with jk611, and he agrees. Hope that's OK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:59 am

Pyrra was dimly aware that she'd been unceremoniously left on rocky ground to fend for herself. She could see her near surroundings; that was a start. She had barely had time to clear her mind with a shake before she realized she was being made to go through a crevice that looked alarmingly small, even if she wasn't the tallest of her team who must've fit through fine. With a sigh, she looked down so as not to lose her footing, and pushed onwards, despite her muscles protesting and her mind probably not as sharp as it could be, had she not been muddled.

Seeing light ahead, she instinctively flinched away in distaste, though the warmth was admittedly a welcome change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Omega stood poised at the mouth of the little tunnel. It didn't look pleasant, and smelt worse than warm ramen. He swore the cold muck was bubbling. While the ice-type was no enemy of the cold he didn't want to ruin his cloak. He risked a glance. The mud certainly wouldn't make it much worse. It was dirty and ragged and raked with the talons of a Noctowl. He would've stood there longer had he not heard a frightening cracking sound. The hill of rocks that he'd climbed up was squashed by a rock the size of an Abomasnow
"Team Ramen, because of our fighting within, the cave seems to be in an awful CAVE-IN!" He nearly forgot to rhyme, as he saw rocks fall from the ceiling and more horrible cracking. Instinct kicked in, and he froze the mud and slid across it like a Piplup. He was out, Garnet and Pyrra were out. That left one more pokemon.

Minato.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Garnet stood quietly in shock, as the end of the tunnel was blocked by a rock. Almost everyone was out but to her her suprise, she'd seen Minato vanish before her eyes. Her legs were weak, and her brain was numb, She could feel the grounds every thrum. She heard calls from her friends slice through the air, but she felt so alone, she didn't know where. She remebered the last time she'd seen his face. Kind and happy and with not a trace, of worry and anger that had taken the place of happiness, as rocks fell in that miserable space. He had held out a vine, his smile so slight, and told her that everything would be alright. But how could it be when he was cast out of sight. The happy rhyming mission so soon turned to trite. But she would march on in the oncoming night, and give that Noctowl a heck of a fight.
"Minato's gone, but our mission's not done, anyone who will not avenge him can run.
And as she whispered this, the wind went still. She saw the weathered house at the top of the hill. Whatever reward they got would have no worth. But she swore she'd smite the Noctowl from this Earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next