Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking For Partners

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

Looking For Partners Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:55 am

Hello, everyone! After several months of waiting for my character's desired partner to return, I have officially moved on. This means that I still need a partner (or two partners) to form my character's team with. Since there are plenty of new members around right now, I'd imagine that at least one of you guys has a suitable character.

Since my character's original bio is extremely bare (she was adopted, so I didn't write it), I should probably tell you guys a bit about her. Her name is Ashen, and she's the Houndour in my signature. Simply put, she has a bad case of social anxiety; the poor Houndour seldom finishes a sentence without stuttering at least once. She has very few friends, and spends a lot of her time either alone or with her mother. However, despite her insecurities, Ashen is a very good friend to those she loves and would do anything to help them.

While this may come as a surprise due to her pacifist-like nature, Ashen loves to spar with others and train in dungeons. In fact, whenever she isn't home, that's probably what she's doing. Her love for fighting and desire to help others are reflected in her main goal in life: to join the Grassveil Guild. Of course, because of her inability to socialize effectively with others, she has been unable to find a partner to join with. 

And that's where you guys come in. If you're interested, please post a brief summary of what your character is like either on this thread or in PM. Thanks! =]

Last edited by Sceptile on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:10 am

I just have to say this: I've already grown to like Ashen as a character. My character is ridiculously easy to befriend and is pretty much a sheltered child with a big dream. I think they'd get along good.

I'm afraid I can't help with your team building but I'd still love to get into some rps with you sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 3:27 pm

While it's a shame that your character has no interest in joining the guild, I'm still very interested in RPing with you at some point. I already looked at Cirrus's bio, and I have to admit, she is definitely one of my favorite new characters on this site. Her and Ashen would probably get along well, so I don't see any issues with putting them in a thread together. 

However, before we make any arrangements, I need to tell you something very important: I am not a very fast poster anymore. Back when I had a computer, I usually replied to my threads within a day or two, but now that I only have a phone to use, posting takes significantly more time and effort. I can only promise that I'll do at least one post a week.

Also, for both you and any potential partners for Ashen's team, I would prefer if you guys also post at least once a week.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

Poké : 1040

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 3:14 am

Hello, i have reciently made a guild thread that made my character joining a team end up being of part of the rewards, perhaps she could join you if the team that takes on the job either takes too long and/or just decides not to take her as a team member, that is if you would like her as a team member, please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:29 pm

My only problem with Twinkle is that her personality is very similar to Ashen's. Putting two timid, introverted Pokemon on the same team would probably make for a boring team dynamic, which is why I was actually hoping to find a partner that was more outgoing.

If you want, we could do a quick RP in one of the dungeons to see how Twinkle and Ashen would interact.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:29 am

Sure, I guess we could do that. Just say the area and we shall rp together.
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 1:41 am

I've gotten one thread locked for a month of inactivity so we could set something up with Cirrus and Ashen right now if you'd like. Once a week is fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 4:32 am

PurpleSoul, I was thinking that we could do a thread in Pricklemist, or maybe you could join in on the thread that Gengarzilla and I are making. It's your choice, really. Also, just so you know, Ashen will likely mistake your character for Kaori, the Stunky that was originally going to be her partner.

Gengarzilla, as we decided in the cbox, we're going to be doing a thread in the Fallen Leaf Copse, and we'll leave it open in case if anybody else wants to jump in. If you'd like, you can start the thread. Of course, if you're uncomfortable doing that, I'd be happy to start it, but just keep in mind that I won't be able to post until later tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 4:38 am

I don't mind waiting until tomorrow so I'll leave this for you to make. PurpleSoul's welcome to join in, the more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:23 pm

Sure thing, i would be more than happy to join you guys, as soon as the trhead appears you can count me in ^^
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 4:37 am

Sorry for the wait, guys! I've been a bit busy, so I haven't had any time to create the thread until now. Click here to see it. Also, just realize that we're going to have a posting order. I've had threads where some people posted much more frequently than others did, which caused some issues with the staff. A posting order is the best way to prevent that from happening.
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 6:22 am

I've been in one thread with 3+ people before, it had a posting order so I'm a-ok with this method. Just made my first post now. Soul can jump in now, then we commence from there.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSoul

PurpleSoul

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:30 am

Alrighty, I will post soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Partners   Looking For Partners Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For Partners
Page 1 of 1