Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Partners in Rhyme

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Hill was quite steep and quite wet, and the sun was beginning to set,
Team Ramen had their first mission to complete, but their fun was slowly starting to deplete,
Garnet was cold once again, She was grumpy, never good for her friends, She muttered and growled all the way from the town, and the challenge was soon to begin.
"How can he see us, way up that hill but he asked us to rhyme so rhyme's what I will."

OOC: I've changed the order to me, JK611, Sage, and Shalbow
And I will rhyme in more than just the dialogue, but it's not a team thing, just a personal challenge.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:41 pm

With the hovering Noctowl struggling to regain balance from dodging Minato's attack, Pyrra threw herself towards it, fuelled by rage at what the birdbrain had done to Garnet. This being her first proper battle, she was surprised to feel feathery impact. She soon found herself tangled in a mess of wings and talons, pinned beneath the Noctowl, who gave an annoyed squawk. Pyrra managed to shake herself free, rolling towards where Minato now stood. "A proper attack I didn't think I could manage; all I hope now is that I really did damage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:27 am

Garnet was plummeting at an ever-increasing rate, if he didn't act now, Garnet would not be there anymore. Duplicating himself once with double team, his original body dashing towards Garnet hopefully being able to catch her. the Noctowl, being confused, decided to tackle the doppleganger instead of the original body. Omega would leave the doppleganger to fend for itself, instead of controlling it in addition to himself, as he needed to focus. He fired an avalanche upwards to slow Garnet down, as well as provide a cushion when they both came down. He extended his arms and shouted "Do not worry, do not fret, I will catch you Garnet!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Garnet was trapped in her lucid dream, so deeply entwined she couldn't even scream.
She saw her cousin, lounging by a rock, the oldest of all, a fearsome Krokorok.
He glanced in her direction, and let out a smile. Garnet would undergo a bit of a trial.
Her cousin he lunged, his jaws open wide, and scooped up poor Garnet, and took her in stride.
He flung her then, so very far she landed in deep sand and tar.
She flailed and fought, so fraught and shocked, But she still heard herself being mocked.
The Krokorok loomed over, his face in a grin. And soon the climax was going to begin.
Her acid rose from deep inside, filled with hate and rage and pride.
It's burning feel and smell and taste, and she spat it straight in her cousins face.
He shook and reeled, and bellowed loud, but in a dark place, Garnet was proud.
She relished the pained look on his face, but when she saw his eyes she left this place.
When I say eyes I mean what was left, seeing them left Garnet so bereft.
His snout was dissolved some skull could be seen, It was burnt and torn, no longer clean,
and his eyes were gone, leaving holes on his face, and Garnet left to flee, give her deed some space.
The Krokorok was afraid of her, even when he healed, when she came near him, he bowed and he keeled,
He said a Darmanitan had hurt him, and his mother believed him, but from then on out around Garnet she was grim.
And Garnet herself, would not be the same, behold the true reason to Grassveil she came.
And this is the nightmare she just couldn't shake, but enough of that now, she's soon going to...
Wake...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:21 pm

Minato was glaring at the flying nuisance. "I'll give Leaf Storm another chance, my friends, let's advance!" Minato's leaf stood up, and leaves rushed in to the dark cavern. It struck the Noctowl, smashing it against the side of the cave. "Wow, that somewhat worked. The Noctowl's irked. I guess there was more at stake, and now that bird has begun to ache!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:27 pm

While the Noctowl was immobile, Pyrra quickly took the opportunity to again leer at it, lowering it's defences even more for her attacking comrades. She then scampered across the ground, hearing the crunch of the fluffy snow beneath her feet, to the place where Garnet had landed. She wasn't sure if the bug pokémon was unconscious, and gave her a tentative shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:03 am

Omega sent forth 7 double teams. Together, they created an illusion of a snowstorm. Charging forwards, all of them fired an Avalanche at the stunned Noctowl. It screeched in pain as the rumbling snow crashed into it. The Noctowl had fainted, and the battle was over. While everybody was taking the time to tend Garnet, Omega bashed his fist against the wall. He was weak, too weak. He shouldn't have let his allies gotten hurt. Afterwards, he rushed over to see if Garnet was alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:51 am

Garnet still frightened awoke quite slowly, despite being panicked she was still groggy.
Omega stood overhead, his face very concerned, and to the Dwebble, her visions returned.
LEAVE ME ALONE! I don't know what to do, please go away... or I'll hurt you too...
Garnet got to her feet and attempted to flee, but her feet just wouldn't allow this to be.
So she sat scared and tired, and beaten and alone. Watching her acid drop onto a stone
Please Omega, you're stronger than I, I'll join you soon, just let me have some time.
And she spoke this softly, a tear rolling down her eye, and brave little Garnet, she started to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:02 am

Minato cheered! "The battle is done! We have won! He surveyed the surroundings, to check if there were anymore threats nearby. "The area seems fine. Of an enemy there's no sign." He turned to check on his buggy friend. Minato noticed that she was crying. "What's wrong?... Alright... just stay strong..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Pyrra could try to help a wounded pokémon, sure, but she wasn't the greatest at, er... emotions. She shook the last of the snow off herself, then let her gaze wander around the cave. She thought she saw something in a nearby drift of quickly settling snow, and decided to investigate it herself rather than alert her huddled team mates. She was probably more useful this way anyway.

This dice is not existing.

Last edited by shalbow on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Used pokemon encounter instead of item by accident)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Omega glanced up. Pyrra was wandering towards a warp orb. Right behind her, the Noctowl was once again stirring. Dashing towards Pyrra, he hoped to aid her in the next battle. Pulling her behind him, Omega shouted "GET BACK!" right before getting snatched away by the Noctowl. It had used roost, and now, nobody was fast enough to catch it. He dangled helplessly as he was carried away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:11 pm

Garnet sprung dazed, out of her cloud. Her demons could not get the best of her now.
She saw Omega in the claws of her mistress of death. The dwebble would not allow such a theft.
Yes I know he's annoying! But you're just the worst. Your not going to kill him if I get you first.
And she'd hefted a rock while she'd starting to speak, and envisioned it snapping off her enemy's beak.
But she set it down and let out a sigh. This wasn't how she wanted to to fight.
For she had her honour, and so did her father. So she hatched a plan while the Noctowl flew farther.
She remembered reading about it in a book. And learn the hard way it caused sleep with a look.
But another thing she knew, which gave her motivation, was that Noctowls had echolocation.
She threw and small pebble and on the first throw, It bounced on the wall where she wanted it to go,
And the Noctowl stopped short and let out a cry, saying
Which of you Ratatas learned how to fly?
Garnet took advantage of the Noctowls confusion, and studied the rock wall, alert for protrusions.
There was sizable rock, a big blue grey lump, and she pounced at the Noctowl, and hoped her friend would jump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Minato was startled by the awakening of the Noctowl. As it swooped up Omega Minato was furious. "What do you think you're doing, Noctowl? Your activities are most foul." He wanted to attack. He look at Garnet, and realized that she had a plan. Minato decided to wait and see what the Dwebble was up to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:44 am

Startled, Pyrra let Omega's warning echo in her mind, her grip slipping on the warp orb, hearing it clink as it fell from her grasp. Why he had done what he did, she didn't know. This time ignoring the chilling snow on her short fur, she got up, only to see Garnet tossing a pebble and hearing the Noctowl's evident confusion and seeing it stop mid-flight, only to be pounced on by Garnet...

There was nothing she could have done to save her. But, what if there was? If they hadn't been fighting, she would never have left, never have fallen. Why, Adalyn? Why...?

No. That would not happen. "Hey you, featherbrain! You'll soon learn not to mess with us again." and with that she lunged towards the confused and hovering enemy along with Garnet with a fury she didn't know she had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Omega dangled from the claws of the Noctowl, anticipating the moment to escape. He took a deep breath, and closed his eyes. Then he saw white, and a dojo. Of all the times to be hit by a flashback, now was the worst time.

"Focus!" shouted his master, "In order to master your double team, you must first master evasion and illusio-" Everything was cut off by a spray of snow, and a roar. "GET BACK!" his master had shouted, and flung him into a snowbank, where everything turned black

When he opened his eyes, the Noctowl was flying across Pricklemist hill. "Where are you taking me? I doubt you will set me free." he asked tentatively. No reply. He decided to stay quiet and try to form a plan.

Last edited by Sage BL on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Garnet knew from her books many good things, like Noctowls always attack with their wings.
Birbrain may have have thought she had the edge with her speed, but must have forgotten about Garnet's quick seed. Garnet leaped in the air for yet another time, and she shouted to Pyrra, her voice caught in rhyme.
"That Noctowl's got our teammate, but do not be rash. You should use thrash, and I'll use night slash.
And she bounced of the sharp rocks, catching the Noctowl with ease. And slashed in a wide arc, making a faint breeze. The Noctowl kept flying, but her wing was now hurt, and the bird flew much slower, and with a large lurch. Garnet's plan was going quite well, she hoped Minato would catch his friend when he fell. She didn't let up, the Noctowl's wing became lame, she had restraint though, and hoped Pyrra would would do the same.

Last edited by chespinhat on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next