Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for other RP partners~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Looking for other RP partners~ Empty
PostSubject: Looking for other RP partners~   Looking for other RP partners~ EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:49 pm

So Ax and I have been doing a thing with Jet and Lee, but...I think it's time Jet branched out a bit, now that I'm getting a bit of a feel for everything.

and this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that ax is gone for the weekend

So then a question.... Who here has a character that might be willing to make friends with Jet probably not be on the same team (at least not for a while xD)...or heck, maybe even pose as an antagonist for Jet or something along those lines? Overall...just who would be interested in doing a thing with Jet? Whether as partners in a joint endeavor or as enemies/rivals?
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Looking for other RP partners~   Looking for other RP partners~ EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:34 pm

*throws characters at Dig*

Look at meh records, click the logo in my signature OuO
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Poké : 19413

PostSubject: Re: Looking for other RP partners~   Looking for other RP partners~ EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:35 pm

I can volunteer Tom because he has threads open; I would offer Ares, but he's currently in five threads. If you're interested in him, we can simply schedule an RP for a later date or whenever he gets his RPs cleared.

Here's a list of my characters. They have links to their bios:

Click here!
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for other RP partners~   Looking for other RP partners~ EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:32 am

@Draco - Heh...that was quite a bit to sort through. xD Although I would have to say that the ones who would probably go best with Jet would either be Chala or Myra. Chala and Jet could do some exploring together, since they're both rather afraid to do it by themselves. xP

@Ares - Heh...Tom seems like he would be interesting. But Ares has definitely caught my interest too. We'd have to come up with a reason for the two to interact, since I get the feeling that Jet isn't the type he would normally associate much with unless he was somehow able to prove himself...but hey, I'm sure it's not impossible. xP So yeah if he ever frees up a thread, it could probably be fun~ But for now, I think Jet and Tom could get along...perhaps he could even save Jet from something, since he's higher level and has those morals of his?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Looking for other RP partners~   Looking for other RP partners~ EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:04 pm

I'd love to rp with you if I have the chance! You can take your pick of any of my characters though some like Violet tend to have full threads majority of the time |D
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for other RP partners~   Looking for other RP partners~ EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:28 pm

That would be pretty great, I think~ =}

Let me see...out of the characters you have, the ones that most catch my attention would probably be Tsukishiro, Twayblade, Zack and Nereza for being interesting to pair with Jet~

Although I suppose I would have to put Tsukishiro at the bottom of the list simply because I'd prefer the levels to be closer together. xP But still, it is quite convenient that she loves the rain while Jet just learned Rain Dance~

With Twayblade, I could see the two meeting and ending up going on an adventure together and they are probably most likely to become great friends with Jet and help him improve himself.

Zack is interesting because of the Sly Cooper reference fact that she's a thief who only steals from other thieves. That would be a very conflicting ideal with Jet, as he's never heard of such a thing.

Nereza is perhaps one of the ones that stand out most to me, along with Twayblade. She and Jet seem very similar. xD They're both intelligent, very observant Pokémon and will stand up to protect Pokémon from bullies and such. I could easily see her stepping in to help Jet out of a bully situation or something, since he's so timid that he wouldn't really have the guts to fight back properly yet~

So yeah, if you're interested in any of these, let me know. =} I'd be willing to do one or two of them at the least.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Looking for other RP partners~   Looking for other RP partners~ EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Just a note, if you choose to RP with Chala and we come across any Pidgey...well Chala will eat them |D
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for other RP partners~   Looking for other RP partners~ EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Heh. Well, I'd like to keep one additional thread open in case something comes up that I really want to do with him, like training at the Dojo perhaps at some point...so for now I'm open to three different RP's. I suppose that would mean I could do one with all three of you if that's the case~ And I'll have one thread left over if I really find somebody else that would be fantastic to RP with.

But for now yeah, perhaps Chala would be what we could go with, Draco. It would be nice for Jet to actually get an exploration done so that I can get some experience with that kind of thing. xD
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Looking for other RP partners~   Looking for other RP partners~ EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Any of those characters would be awesome :D
Though it would be cool to see what Nereza would be like with Jet actually. Also both she and Twayblade need friends |D
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for other RP partners~   Looking for other RP partners~ EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Hm...yeah, I think out of yours, Nereza would be the best to go with at first. and then perhaps later on, after I get a bit more experience with this whole exploring business, we could do something with Twayblade...Jet might even be closer to her in levels at that point. xP

So yeah, I think Nereza would probably be great for now...although I suppose we'd have to work out what we want to do with them once they do actually meet. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for other RP partners~   Looking for other RP partners~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for other RP partners~
Page 1 of 1