Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The eerie forest greeted them with the sound of deafening silence, not even a breeze would dare make a noise in the shade of the forlorn oak. And this did not please the Sneasel at the slightest. And to change that she did what she did best.

"So how're your wounds holding up their Jeremy? I noticed the worst one was that one that sonuva Patrat" She let out a soft giggle as it seemed the forest enhanced how loud her voice echoed. Although her voice was normally loud enough for the normal person yet for her would merely be her 'inside' voice.

Kuro smiled at the Snivy briefly before taking a few steps into the forest, she took her surroundings in and the forest had a different beauty compared to Pecha Forest. It had the same beauty as the moon's glow shining off of a serene lake. Of course Kuro only noticed this for a few seconds before her thoughts drifted off to what this Leavanny would be like, probably not too evil but she guessed her type advantage would help to two once again.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Crysel raised an eyebrow at the mention of a Seedot. "Let me guess. Stupid litle thing. Thinks he is scary? Constantly shouting 'FEAR ME!' all the time?" Crysel gestured to the fainted pokemon behind her. "Yeah, took one Scratch and he was down. As for helping you, sure. I really have nothing better to do. Just trying to remember things you know. So when was the last time you saw him? Do you have a spot you agreed to meet up if you guys ever got separated?" ALSO THAT HUG... THE BEGINNING OF KURSEL?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Jeremy cursed under his breathe softly when his amber eyes tried scanned the contents of the map, taking in the measures lines and landmarks as he attempted to make sense of it in his head. He was out of the ravine, but this forest was confusing his sense of direction. Every now and then, he had to double check to make sure he was steadily heading towards Kuro's suspected position.

It was funny… He was too busy being worried about the female sneasel who actually had survival skills to be worried about himself. Assuredly, a silly thing to be concerned with since the sheltered snivy would have a harder time in this place.

Paranoid of predators and bandits, Jeremy cautiously listened as he continued to read the map.

He paused when he heard a sound.

It was tiny… Almost insignificant, A squeak of sorts, and the male snivy immediately perked his head at the sound, form very still with flicking amber eyes and cautious expression. But it never made itself known again…

Thinking it was his imagination,Jeremy sighed and mumbled under his breathe, adrenaline slowly dying down…

When Dex was more firm with his second attempt at getting Jeremy's attention, the little joltik certainly got it. Giving out a strangled sort of yelp, the Grass Snake Pokemon quickly got to his feet. Nerves shaken and the appearance of his murderer not yet known to him, Jeremy narrowed his hello eyelids as he demanded, "Who is there?!"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Dex watched what he decided was an Oddish react to his second greeting. This snaky Pokemon seemed to be frightened or paranoid about something, but Dex dismissed this thought. Still, the Attaching Pokemon was bugged about not being noticed. It sort of made him feel invisible, which didn't sit well with the affection-loving Pokemon.

Speaking louder than the last time, Dex replied by saying, "Down here!" while jumping up and down a bit to try and catch this Pokemon's attention better. He hoped that the stranger had heard him again. He needed someone to accompany him out here, and hopefully this Snivy would be kind enough. Dex found Shadowhue Forest to be very creepy and having someone protecting him would be nice. This forest was dark with strange glowing light sources, but it definitely not like the cozy caves he called home!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Kuro laughed quietly as she listened to the Sneasel's description of the now fainted pokemon what laid down behind her "Yeah that's him alright... he got an advantage when I was distracted... knocked me off of a ravine no big deal. And no we didn't really have a meeting up place, just want to try and find a place where our two paths meet" Kuro looked at Crysel with a slight frown "No luck with your past yet huh? Amnesia sucks"
DUH OFC. IT BEGIIIIIINS
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Serious talk Kuro, you need to MAN THE EFF UP! YOU GOT SHOWN UP BY AN ACORN! AN! ACORN! YOU BRING GREAT DISHONOR TO YOUR FAMIRY! Crysel thought and sighed. "Well... the best way to find Jeremy would be to find the path you two were taking and then follow it til we reach him. He is a smart guy and doesn't seem the type to stray too far from the path since he could get lost. I'll stick with you to watch your back, alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Worried and more than a little frightened, Jeremy's head turned as his amber eyes rapidly scanned his surroundings. He was having a hard time tracking the unknown entity that was eerily close to his position… It was almost like he was…

The Grass Snake pokemon then saw the joltik near the gluing fungus.

Tiny…

Jeremy wasn't sure what the creature was. It was tiny, not much bigger than his hand. The body seemed to be segmented, but it was difficult to tell with the yellow fuzz covering it. Additionally, the other pokemon had about four clinging legs, and four blue insectoid eyes. It spoke in a very high-pitched chirp, and from such a small body, it was no wonder Jeremy has trouble hearing him initially.

It… Didn't seem aggressive, but the fact that it seemed to be at least a partial bug type didn't put the reptilian grass type to ease.

The encounter of the butterfree still fresh in his mind, Jeremy narrowed his amber eyes at Dex, body tense and ready to react. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:50 am

Dex watched the leafy lizard search around for him. He smiled wide when their gazes met. No Pokemon seemed to be able to find him easily. Dex scurried closer to the 'Oddish' in hopes to get a hug. Type advantages never crossed the fuzzy yellow bug's mind. He didn't know much about type match-ups. He didn't know who was strong against who. All he had been told was to fear Fire and Rock types, and that wasn't even from his mother! Actually, he hadn't been told anything by his mother...

"Who are you?" asked the snake. Dex saw him tense up a bit, but he didn't quite know what that meant. He figured it was nothing, and decided to introduce himself without a problem.

"Well Oddish, I'm Dex the Joltik. Who're you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:37 pm

HAHAHAHHAHA WHAT FAMIRY? "Yeahhhh... the path's kinda blocked off so we've gotta go the long way round to meet up with him.. and oh yeah we're on a mission to have this peace talk with a Leavanny so... that's gonna be fun!" Kuro laughed slightly nervous and walked ahead slowly "That's why I love being in a team, always got something to do. Only our second mission though"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Crysel nodded and waved off the mission. "Right now, focus on rejoining your friend. Once you do that, you can decide on how to go on from there. You always need to focus on the task at hand and take your day one step at a time." Crysel took the back which was where the attack came from. She dodge to the right and automatically delivered a quick swipe of a Faint Attack.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Jeremy furrowed a scaly brow at the little bug type, not quite sure on how to proceed from here. The tiny intruder didn't seem aggressive nor particularly violent. In fact, the snivy could not really mention any problems with it. Seemingly peaceful, it wouldn't be impossible to say that this was a traveler or loner. Definitely not a bandit or feral.

However, that was what concerned him the most. The fact that the Grass Snake Pokemon had to force the paranoia now concerned him slightly. He didn't like being disarmed that easily, and a tiny part of him was worried if this was an elaborate ambush or ploy.

He did frown though in slight offense at what the 'joltik' called him however. "Excuse me? I'll have you know I'm not some awkward orb with leaves on its head. I am Jeremy Blackwood, and I am a snivy! We are creatures of beauty and grace, and don't you forget that."

The grass type reptile paused a moment as he considered the little yellow spiderling. It was the first time he had ever heard about joltiks but… Perhaps he would be useful?

Deciding to trust the little pokemon, Jeremy bent down to face him. For some reason, he had the vague feeling that Dex might have been quiet a bit younger than himself. "Dex was it? Do you think you can help me out? A friend and I were separated recently and I have been trying to get back to her. She is a sneasel…"

After seeing the blank look on the joltik's face, Jeremy sighed and decided to elaborate.

"Darker fur, about my height? Kinda felid in appearance? Red eyes, prominent eye-lashes, sharp claws? She has a feathered tail, and one feathered ear." Jeremy frowned. "She also likes to talk in volumes perhaps two clicks too high, and smiles all the time, even when she probably shouldn't... Pretty sure that is just unique to her though…" Despite the grumpy expression on Jeremy's face, there was also a sense of wistfulness in his voice as well.

He shook this off and glanced back at Dex with amber eyes. "If you scout on ahead and look out for danger, we can find them. I'll make sure to recompense you."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:55 am

"Uh, sorry Jeremy!" Dex said. He could tell he offended the Oddish a bit! Or Snivy, as he seemed to want to be called. He smiled a bit and hoped that Jeremy would accept his apology.

As the Grass-type bent down to get closer to the Joltik, Dex put his full attention on the Snivy. He looked up, his four tiny eyes meeting Jeremy's too large ones. He listened intently to what this Pokemon had to say. Dex didn't know what a 'Sneasel' was, but the description that was given was enough to give him a mental picture, though it was a bit off from how they actually looked. Once he was done with the description with the Pokemon that needed to be found, Dex nodded. It wasn't until the actual task that needed to be done was explain that the fluffy Bug-type had his doubts.

"Scout out ahead and look for danger?" Dex repeated, worried. He didn't want to go out into the forest alone. He was oblivious to the fact that his tiny size made him hard to notice if he was careful. He was too used to living in a place where Pokemon knew to look for him. Unless a Pokemon in the forest was specifically looking for a buggy meal, Dex would likely remain unnoticed. Still, the word recompense fascinated the young Pokemon. He had no idea what it meant, but he wanted to find out! The Joltik figured the only way to find out was to complete his mission. Besides, wasn't missions what explorers did? If he wanted to become one, having a little practice in helping others would be pretty beneficial!

"I'll try," Dex said confidently after mulling it over a bit. "I'm ready to help!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Kuro turned her head to see.. something that made her sigh. She even heard it's war cry as it got hit by the other sneasel's Faint Attack "FEAR ME"  The seedot bellowed as it got hit by the attack, sending it into the wall "Well.. we got to handle this little guy again" Kuro let out a small giggle.

"Crysel, hold it off for like, 5 seconds while I charge this up will ya?" Kuro asked as pure energy formed around her paw, clenching it into a fist she closed her eyes "Kuro punch time just like I... didn't practice"
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:12 pm

The Seedot was pretty pathetic. It ran at Crysel, but she simply held her palm on its head/body to stop it from going further. Honestly, how does such a pokemon survive? Its best offence is Bide and even then they have to SURVIVE the attacks. Seedot is just over Luvdisc tier. Only just cause its evolutions are good. More Magikarp tier. The more cool headed Sneasel rolled her eyes at the many threats and calls of doom from the walking acorn and looked to Kuro. "You done? My arm is getting tired."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:14 am

Jeremy was slightly worried that Dex would not agree with the plan. The little bug type seemed young and nervous about his current surroundings. However, the male snivy knew he needed help, and in this circumstance he had no problem asking for it. Already, this mission had taken an irritating turn, and they had yet to really address the main goal…

Who knew how THAT would turn out.

Right now, the primary goal was to find his partner Kuro. Inwardly, Jeremy hoped that Kuro was alright, and either was looking for him right now or had found a place to hunker down and stay safe. There were dangerous things in these woods, he could feel it, things much more sinister than idiotic seedots.

Jeremy tried to smile. "Dex was it? I understand these circumstances are not ideal… But I did promise a reward for your help, and with your aid I feel like we can avoid a lot of the problems that could come up. In the chance danger shows itself, I will help fend it off. You have my word."

Not like they had much of a choice for the latter part of that pledge, but Jeremy wanted to make it sound like he was strong and confident enough to face opposition should it show itself.

THe Grass Snake Pokemon breathed a mental sigh of relief when he realized Dex was willing to help.

"Excellent! Lead on then. Scout ahead, and if the path is clear, come and tell me. Otherwise, come back and tell where the danger is and we will try to move around it."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Dex nodded. "Will do! I'll be going now, wish me luck," he said, beginning to scurry up into a nearby tree. He was ready get back in the branches. Making the connection that by recompensing him, Jeremy would give Dex a reward, Dex's mind began to wander to what that might be. A hug? A snack? Dex didn't think of money. The way he was raised never really called for it, and thus he didn't know very much about it, nor it's value.

Dex kept watch from above. He didn't spot anything yet...

Rustle rustle!

Dex jumped. He picked up the sound of something moving through the brush. He didn't know what it was, but stayed alert, watching for whatever it was to move again, into a olace where the electric bug could see it.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters   Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission of (Not so) Peaceful Encounters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next