Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The FIRST MISSION EVER!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

The FIRST MISSION EVER! Empty
PostSubject: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:08 pm

Zorre trembled with excitement. Or maybe it was the cold. He and Excaliber were traveling the Frozen Stream dungeon on their first ever mission as Team Shadow Blade, and he was very excited! This was his second step on completing his dreams of becoming the best explorer ever!

Their first mission wasn't too complicated; apparently the tribes of camerupt and sharpedo had gotten into a fight and the sharpedo had hidden the camerupt's charcoal here, in this chilly dungeon. Thankfully the two new explorers didn't need to fight any sharpedo or anything, they just needed to retrieve the charcoal from this place.

"Excited, am I," Zorre said to his team mate, stepping over a chunk of ice on the ground. "You, too?" he questioned, voice full of anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Excalibur was bouncing along, he could just float stationarily, but he was bouncing with excitement, this was his first mission, nothing would get to him, even if he was in a cold place ... which Excalibur rarely enjoyed being in he turned to the Bug type Scyther next to him "I'm more excited than a spoink finding his lost ball!"

He had to keep his head in the game though, despite his excitement, he was helping people, he needed to assist the Camerupt as he said "Hey ... do you have an idea where to start looking here, i mean i'm freezing into my sheathe here and i'm still excited, but the sooner we return the sooner we could head out again, become a really great and legendary rescue team!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Zorre shook his head at his excited partner. "Not know, do I, where to find. Not mentioned, did it, in description. Everywhere, look us, have to." he said, shrugging.

That said, he took to the searching. He looked under some rocks but there wasn't much place to hide anything around in this area. He looked upstream, watching the sluggish movement of the water under the cracks in the ice. "Here, nothing there is... Move on, perhaps?" he suggested, moving forward carefully, not wanting to slip and fall or slide into the freezing water.

Energy: 23 - 18 = 5 Energy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Excalibur smiled at the Scyther as he said "That's ok, we will just need to keep doing until we do find it ... quick question? this teddiursa? the other member? What are they like?" Honestly as much as the absentee teammate made him wonder he had to think about them? Would they get along? Would they bond as well as Zorre and him did? So many questions? but one at a time?

May make the journey seem a little shorter as a small bend in the stream was seen and the Honedge hopped over to look around it, upon realising there was nothing there, he turned back to the honedge and said "Welp! Guess we keep looking!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Zorre smiled in remembrance of the sweet teddiursa; their other team mate. "Serenity, name hers is," he said. "Nice, is she, happy and excitable well as. Like her, will you, sure am I." he said. "Not fun of make me," he said, a dark look coming to his face as he remembered other pokemon who had mocked him for his speech impediment. "Helpful, well as." he added, remembering how she had helped him through Pecha Forest to the town before disappearing.

Zorre suddenly remembered something, and he looked at Excaliber closely, to see if their were signs of strain in his partner. He knew that his partner did not have as much stamina as he did, and the path to the Frozen Stream had been long. "Oran Berry, need you, energy for?" he questioned, taking out an oran berry from their Treasure Bag. He had put the items he had found on his journey to the Guild in their Treasure Bag before they had left. He himself took another Oran berry and ate it, feeling some of his energy return.

Energy: 5 + 10 (oran berry) = 15 energy

Silver carried out 3 launched of one Frozen Stream :
The FIRST MISSION EVER! Max_el10 , The FIRST MISSION EVER! Sleep_10 , The FIRST MISSION EVER! Seel10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Excalibur hadn't wanted to make a huge fuss but he was worn out! and the offer of an oran berry he nearly stabbed his metallic body on the scythers claw
-1/19 Energy to 11/19!!! YAY-
Looking up to the scyther he said "Well she certainly does sound nice! I hope we find that charcoal soon!, this place is getting to me quickly, feel like using a camerupt as a hot tub at the moment it's so cold!"

Excalibur kept searching, wanting badly to do a good job for the first mission in the guild he had! he was aware he was new and had some learning to do but nevertheless he needed to do some great work!

1 energy ate an oran berry to 11 energy

Guest carried out 2 launched of one Frozen Stream :
The FIRST MISSION EVER! Max_el10 , The FIRST MISSION EVER! Persim10
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Zorre smiled at his partner's excitement and quick rush of words. It was nice to be around happy pokemon for once. Zorre kept walking, remembering to keep an eye out for the charcoal that they were searching for. He made the mistake of looking inside a small cave to the side of the stream, only to back away quickly as a seel lunged at him, barking irritably. It seems that he had interrupted its nap.

He backed away, holding his scythes up in surrender. The seel seemed to take it as a threat though, and lunged at him again, attempting to headbutt him. Zorre let the seel attack him, slicing down with his scythes as the seel bounced against his hard exoskeleton. The seel let out a cry of anger and pain, and backed away, glaring at Zorre.

energy: 15 - 4 (defense scarf - 1 pokemon rolls) = 11 energy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:15 pm

The honedge watched at the scyther quickly dealt with the enemy, instead just watching the battle and putting a pair of max elixers into their treasure bag, along with a persim band and a sleep seed. He smiled as the scyther turned back to him, aware that he did the right thing opting not to fight first he said "You have honor my friend, I like that, it gives me an idea"

This was when the honedge got the idea to get out of his sheath in order to put himself away in surrender next time a pokemon came up, but he never stopped searching for the charcoal they sook so diligently

Guest carried out 2 launched of one Frozen Stream :
The FIRST MISSION EVER! Sleep_10 , The FIRST MISSION EVER! Blizza11

9-2 = 7 energy remaining
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Zorre grinned at his partner, feeling proud that Excaliber thought that he was honorable. In all honesty, he just hadn't wanted to get into a fight this early in the journey... was that honor? He shrugged and continued walking through the dungeon, once again checking in every place he could think of for the charcoal the mission rested on. He noticed a sleep seed and a TM of some sort a ways off, and pointed it out for Excaliber, wondering if the TM was something good.

Silver carried out 5 launched of one Frozen Stream :
The FIRST MISSION EVER! Sleep_10 , The FIRST MISSION EVER! Spheal10 , The FIRST MISSION EVER! Spheal10 , The FIRST MISSION EVER! Defens10 , The FIRST MISSION EVER! Shiny_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:20 pm

The Honedge picked up the items and put them on his bag, unable to use them, but what he could do was sell or trade them for something "Hey, what'll we get for a Blizzard TM? And Look Out!" He said look out as a pair of  spheal rolled up behind te scyther with very angry looks on their faces, as te Seel from earlier sat cowering in a corner.

The honedge looked in their direction and his shadow elongated to an impossibly long length reaching both spheals, from the shadows emerged two inky black swords with big red eyes in their hilts and the shpeals both gulped and flopped about to escape, since Excalibur never actually attacked them, he just scared them off, just because they're uncivilised doesn't mean they need to be hurt.

At this point however the physical exertion began getting to the little honedge as he called out his sash waving "Got any more Berries? I'm awful tuckered after that shadow sneak! But we need to keep searching!" With that he dropped down and began searching but his little tired body couldn't too too much

7-4 = 3 remaining energy

Guest carried out 4 launched of one Frozen Stream :
The FIRST MISSION EVER! Silver10 , 57 , The FIRST MISSION EVER! Specia10 , The FIRST MISSION EVER! Pospec10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Serenity shivered as she hopped through the snow, rather disliking the cold as she complained to herself a bit "Ohh why did I have to be late? I got lost and then I missed the creation of my team...and now I have to run all the way out here to try and find them."

She sighs "It's so cold...why can't I have more fur? Maybe like an Ursaring...that much fur would be really nice."

Energy: 20-18=2E
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:05 am

Zorre watched in fascination as Excaliber made quick work of two spheals that popped out at them. He was curious about the technique the sword pokemon had used. He had never seen a pokemon use their shadows to attack before! "Technique, shadow you how?" he questioned his team-mate curiously as he picked up a defense scarf, a shiny stone of some sort, and a sleep seed; placing them in their team bag. As he waited for his team-mate's answer, he noticed a teddiursa hurrying towards them, sliding a little on the icy rocks. "Serenity!" he called, waving at her so that she would notice them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:40 am

Excalibur smiled at the appreciation given to him by the Scyther but didn't think much about it really until he turned around "It's an attack called Shadow Sneak, I don't usually use it but it seemed necessary in the end" however searching as he was running out of energy he stumbled and picked up an iron branch, A TM of some kind, a special band and then the unexpected happened, the ice below him cracked open and he fell.

Where he fell however was only a small divot in the ice and inside it was an apple, which he quickly consumed, feeling revitalised he got up only to see the teddiursa running at them which to some degree amused Excalibur as he began waving at the Teddiursa and finally when it got close held out it's hand-sash for a handshake with a quick "Pleased to finally meetcha properly!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Seeing these two, Serenity smiled brightly and picked up her pace to get to them faster, waving "hey!" It wasn't long until she reached the pokemon, and was soon greeted by a new pokemon. He must have been the member she never got to meet yet. She smiles as she holds her paw out, shaking his hand as she nodded to his words "nice to meet you to! Im serenity, obviously a teddiursa" She giggles "and you? "
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:00 pm

Zorre smiled at the teddiursa who had joined them, glad that their final team-mate had turned up at last! He was glad that his two team-mates seemed to be getting along. He had thought they would; they both had a cheerful deposition, but you never knew, after all. "Alright be you?" he asked Excaliber, having noticed the ghost blade's drop into the small crack into the ice. "Trap not hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FIRST MISSION EVER!   The FIRST MISSION EVER! Empty

Back to top Go down

The FIRST MISSION EVER!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next