Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Serious Shinigami Shenanigans

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

A young girl with pale brown hair tied in a ponytail, wandered down the hallway of the Shin'ō Academy (or as the locals called it: the Shinigami Academy) in her white and red uniform. Her destination was the board upon which the school posted important messages and information. She was incredibly nervous. After taking the entrance exam for the academy, she was about to find out whether or not she had gained a place at the school.

With the board finally in sight, Kiyomi stopped walking all of a sudden. She couldn't quite see anything that was written, but her nerves seemed to have gotten the better of her. What if she didn't get a high enough score? What if she would have to wait to retry the entrance exam? She was never this nervous about anything and it felt unnatural to her. But her mind focused on one thing; if she didn't get into the academy, what if she hurt her friend again?

As these thoughts crept into her already nervous mind, a group of other students wandered past her, evidently headed for the board. Kiyomi stood for a moment and watched, waiting to see what their results were. Judging from the large smiles that were passed around the group shortly after, they had succeeded. With a small sigh, Kiyomi closed her eyes, still standing in the middle of the hall.
"Alright, pull yourself together Kiyomi," she thought to herself, trying to pluck up the courage to move forward, "You'll never find out how you did if you just stand here."

Opening her teal blue eyes and nervously twisting a hand through her wavy, pale-brown ponytail, she took a few steps forward until she was stood in front of the large board. Glancing at it, she scanned all of the pinned up papers, looking for the correct one. Finding the list of students who had taken the exam, she scanned down it for her name:

Shiratori Kiyomi.... Pass

All of her former nervousness evaporated instantly and a wide grin spread over her face as she read the result. The sheet neglected to mention scores, possibly out of respect for those students who had failed, however Kiyomi didn't really care. She had passed!
There was a small note pinned to the entrance exam results telling everyone who had passed to find their name on one of the class lists and prepare for their first lessons. Nodding to herself, Kiyomi began to scan each of the lists, looking for the class she had been put into.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Kiyomi appeared to have not heard Rakeshisu as she was fully engrossed in their tour around the Gotei Thirteen. To begin with they had been given a tour around the 10th Division's facilities. The vice-captain, Rangiku Matsumoto, seemed to be very enthusiastic about the tour, eagerly answering any questions from their group of students. Hitsugaya himself seemed to leave most of this to Matsumoto, seemingly quite happy that she was doing some form of work for once.

"And this is our office!~" grinned Rangiku as they reached the building, having recently finished their quick tour of the outermost buildings. The vice-captain cheerfully threw open the door to the room to let the students look inside, treating it as if it were the most exciting thing in the world. Glancing into the room, the students could see that it was rather small and consisted of a few bookshelves, a couch and a large desk. At this point in time, there was a large stack of paper situated on the desk. Upon seeing this for himself, Toshiro, shot an icy glare at his vice-captain.
"I thought I asked you to finish that paperwork before coming to find me," he commented quietly, visibly annoyed but trying not to show it in front of the students.
"Oops~ I must have forgotten! Sorry Captain!" grinned Matsumoto, although both of them knew full well she just preferred to push the work onto her Captain instead, knowing that if she 'forgot' it for long enough, he'd just do it anyway.
"Rangiku!" he yelled exasperatedly, the students chuckling a little at the sight of the smaller captain becoming rather annoyed at his free-spirited lieutenant.

"Don't you think it would be awesome to join 10th Division when we graduate?" she asked Rakeshisu all of a sudden,  "I mean, it just seems so relaxed when you compare it to stories of the other divisions. And both Lieutenant Matsumoto and Captain Hitsugaya seem so approachable! Oh! And, did you know that Captain Hitsugaya's zanpakuto is supposedly the most powerful ice and snow type?" she grinned, reeling off this fact that she had picked up along the way, all the while wondering if her own zanpakuto would be an ice type because of the snowy meadow she encountered whenever she attempted meditation.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 7:32 pm

"Yeah yeah, just remember that we're not here to admire the 'almighty' captain Hitsyguya and his fan club ok? Now, while we're waiting for the opportunity, what are we going to disguise ourselves as?" he whispered to the smaller woman. The students around them were either poking around the office or crowding around the captain in attempt to tough the "godly" being that was Toshiro Hitsyguya. Rake was slightly annoyed by the fangirls, and could tell that the captain was not too thrilled either...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:23 pm

"Who says we can't do both!" grinned Kiyomi, "And we're gonna disguise ourselves as shinigami, moron. I'm sure they have some spare uniforms around here somewhere," she replied, keeping her voice down when saying the latter. Unlike the rest of her class, she had made sure not to crowd around the icy captain as she could tell that he was not at all enjoying being swarmed by the students. Though that was not to say that she didn't admire him as much as the others. For someone so young to achieve bankai and  become a captain of the Gotei Thirteen, that was truly something everyone could admire and respect.

Soon enough the students were ushered out of the office and towards the training hall, but not before one of the students found some sake hidden within the desk drawers. Luckily Rangiku had swiped it away and hidden it again before Toshiro had realised, quieting the student with a small "Shh," and a wink. The student, being male, had no objections to keeping quiet and quickly headed off with the rest of the group.

Kiyomi happily followed the throng of students as the Captain and Lieutenant lead them towards the 10th Division's training areas.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Rakeshisu sighed as he followed along, being one of the few males that weren't enticed by the Vice Captain's...er...figure. He followed them to the training area, searching for the moment to leave. The chance was found when the vice captain had suggested that the captain show off some of his zanpakuto. The girls practically went wild with delight, Rakeshisu approached Kiyomi, "Now's a good chance, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:08 pm

At Rakeshisu's suggestion, she protested with all her might, however it was in a rather quiet tone so as not to bring attention to herself.
"Can we stay for some of it? Please, please, please," she begged him, not wanting to miss out on the demonstration. Toshiro himself didn't seem very thrilled to be dragged into demonstrating Hyorinmaru's power, but Kiyomi wanted to gain as much information as she could from it; especially considering her suspicions about the nature of her own zanpakuto.
"It's important," she frowned to him, not explaining why but her face taking a very serious look all of a sudden, despite how immature she had seemed a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Rake looked at her for a bit before huffing, "Fine."
The captain began to perform for the students, the vice captain seemed to be distracted by the males in the crowd as all the girls seemed to watch Hitsuguya and the boys flocked towards the vice captain. It had been nearly ten minutes before Rake finally grabbed onto the back of Kiyomi's shirt and said, "Okay that's enough let's go."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Kiyomi nearly squealed with joy when Rakeshisu agreed to wait for a while. Unfortunately that did not last as he began to drag her out of the training area roughly ten minutes later. A few of the shinigami of the 10th Division had also gathered to watch the demonstration, thickening the crowd a little.
"But Rake, look at that magnificent dragon shaped ice sculpture! You can't take me away now!" she cried, her voice still in forced whispers as she struggled against Rakeshisu dragging her away by the back of her uniform.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:24 pm

"We have a job to do, so unless you'd rather NOT find Tora and Yujin's murder ever, because I highly doubt that they'll offer another field trip to here, then speak now or forever hold your piece," Rake hissed, annoyed with her fangirlish reactions. He had dragged her in front of him, placing her so she face him and the show that was going on behind him at the same time. He was waiting for her to choose, find the murderer, or stay and watch a show she could hear about from other people. Even if she decided to stay Rake would probably go himself.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Kiyomi's teal eyes had been glancing past Rakeshisu to where one of the ice dragons released from Hyorinmaru's shikai was winding it's way around the area, Toshiro's reaction neutral as he focused on controlling it's movements and occupying the crazy fangirls. However at Rakeshisu's words, her teal gaze focused on the ground before she looked up and into Rake's green eyes.
"I'm sorry," she blinked before turning away from the 'show' going on behind her and starting to slowly head off in a direction that looked like would yield an entrance to the buildings around here.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Rake felt guilt wash over him, he rubbed his head with his hand, "Argh, I don't know what to f*cking do," he mumbled before catching up with Kyomi. He spoke like he wasn't confused and guilty feeling, "What's so important about it anyways?" he asked in a whisper to her as the two kept hidden from stray workers and other groups.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Kiyomi blinked at Rakeshisu's question, pausing to peer around a corridor to check whether it was clear before moving on. She continued walking as she answered him.
"You know when we meditate in our Zanjutsu classes? That inner world that everyone has... mine is a meadow, covered in snow and frost and littered with white lilies. I figured, perhaps my zanpakuto would end up being an ice or snow type because of it, and I guess I hoped that if I could find out more about Captain Hitsugaya's zanpakuto, it could help me in discovering my own," she replied, her voice still hushed whispers as she attempted to find somewhere with a spare uniform or two.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Rake stopped for a moment as he heard about Kiyomi's explanation. He quickly caught up to her and spoke, "You dunce, Zanpakuto are different for every person. Knowing about someone else's isn't going to help with yours. You seem to be going better then me since all i've gotten is a desert and I think my spirit called me a moron.." the anger seemed venomous on Rake's tounge as he remembered the voice. The two stopped when they spotted what seemed to be a changing room, one for men and one for womans...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:47 pm

"I know... I guess I just really want to find out what my zanpakuto is like. You hear all these stories about how they're a  part of you, a part of your soul. Someone who relates to you and knows you inside out. I guess after Yujin died, I needed a relationship like that more than ever," she blinked, looking to Rake with a small smile, "I guess all we can do is be patient."
She stopped as she spotted what appeared to be some changing rooms nearby. Quickly moving over to them, she grinned, "Alright, looks like this'll do. There's bound to be some spare shinigami uniform in here. Meet back here in a few minutes. Make sure you find somewhere good to hide your academy uniform!"
With that she disappeared into the female changing room.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Rake entered the opposite changing room from Kiyomi's, luckily nobody was there and the perfect place to hide it had revealed itself, which was under the conveniently placed rug in the middle of the room under a table. He flatted out his school clothes so they did not elevate the rug and exited the changing room, waiting for Kiyomi to finish getting dressed in their disguises.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:16 pm

The female changing room was also empty, much to Kiyomi's delight. She assumed maybe everyone had gone out to the demonstration that their captain was doing in their training area. Quickly changing into one of the spare shihakusho that were hung in one corner of the room, she then proceeded to search for a place to hide her academy uniform. Unbeknownst to her, she took the same route that Rakeshisu had, flattening her uniform and hiding it under the rug in the middle of the room. If she had hidden it among the spare shihakusho, it might have been discovered accidentally, and so the rug was really the only place she could think that no one would even touch.

Exiting the female changing room, Kiyomi spotted Rakeshisu and smiled, "If we're lucky we might be wearing these uniforms for real in a few years time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious Shinigami Shenanigans
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next