Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Spot of Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

A Spot of Training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tsukishiro lead William and Nate down to the pond area. She had decided that it would be better to do a bit of training here rather than in a dungeon as there was a lot of wide open space to practice in and no hostile Pokemon that would attack without notice. The only thing they had to be careful of were the other Pokemon who were currently spending time in the area. However most were kindly enough to shift their positions so that Team Yozora had enough space to practice techniques.

"Alright!" grinned the Absol, "So where do you think we should start?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Tsukishiro blinked, but watched the Gastly with a neutral expression. She was pretty sure none o the other pokemon who had ever heard Perish Song reacted as dramatically and looked to Nate who seemed to almost believe that William was affected by the move. Stifling a chuckle, Shiro kept quiet until the Gastly revealed that he'd been faking it, laughing out loud at Nate's frustrated face, but quietening down as she realised he probably didn't find it funny.
"Sorry..." she murmured apologetically, aiming the apology at the Pikachu.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Interested in the result of their combination, William looked up into the air only to be not very surprised as the Perish Song pushed the Shadow Ball high into the skies, where it melted down into a black cloud before quickly dissipating into thin air.
"Well...that was effective...", he sarcastically commented.
"Should we try another combination? And if yes, which one? Hopefully that one will have more success than this attempt."
While William was certain, that the other combinations would reach similar levels of effectivity, he thought for it to be a more logical and rational option to at least try them. What's the worst, that could happen after all?
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Nate sighed and nodded his head at Shiro, smirking slightly at his teammates.
"Don't worry, it's fine. Just gave me a bit of a jump is all. If we could avoid doing stuff like that again though, I would be alright." He explained, looking up at the attack combination that had been tested.
"Looks like that one didn't work too well. As for what next, I'm not really sure. Anything would do." The pikachu continued to add his own input, waiting to see what the rest of the team decided.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:54 pm

"Why don't we try Thundershock and Smog?" asked Shiro, her attention returning from the sky, where the Shadow Ball had dissipated, to her teammates.
"I have no idea how it'll turn out but it's worth trying right? We might as well try everything we can think of. You never know... we might find something more useful than you think."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:05 pm

"I sincerely doubt that, but I guess there's no other way to find out...I would suggest for you to keep your distance, though. Poisonous gas is not something most Pokémon would like to inhale..."
That being said, William started to concentrate. The usually clear outlines of his body began to blur, to waver, to dissolve. A cloud of purple fumes leaked out, spreading mostly away from the group, but a bit flowed behind the Gastly as well. Finally the emission of the gas stopped, William's outline became clearer and clearer again, while the gas cloud kept floating close to the ground, a few steps away from him.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:27 pm

"Right, right..." Nate mumbled to himself as he took a few steps back from the Gastly as he let out a cloud of smog for him to work with. Waiting a couple of seconds, Nate quickly charged up a thunderbolt and sent it into the smog, keeping an eye on it to see what the effects would be between the two forces.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:07 am

Shiro took a few steps back whilst William used Smog, keeping out of both Pokemon's way as they tested the combination. As the thundershock move swept through the gas, the smog took on the electricity's charge. However it began to disperse into the wider area, still lingering and flickering with the sparks from Nate's move. Though it was not clear in the daylight, had the move been used in darkness it would have lit up the surrounding area with a dull yellow light.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 am

"Well...it was an interesting result, but I doubt we'll be able to put it to much use.", William commented, he himself having been slightly charged, the gas around his upper half now almost looking like messy hair.
"And what now? Is there still science to be done? I don't think there were any other combinations we thought of. So...is there anything left to try? Preferrably something, that includes us being still alive after it's done?"
The Gastly turned to a tiny cloud of smog, that hadn't dispersed yet. While blowing it away, he spoke:
"And you...you've fulfilled your purpose, but now I only want you gone..."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:36 am

"Huh. Well I'm up for any more combinations that anyone can think of, though I've slightly forgotten about other combinations we talked about." Nate responded, adding his opinion as he thought of any ways their attack could be practical. I didn't really see anything specific it did. I guess it could just be another dud. He thought to himself, looking over at his two teammates. Coming up with combinations that work is harder then I thought, but I'm sure something will come along at some point.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:10 am

"Well I guess if we can't think of any more combinations to try right now we could always just have friendly duels against each other," suggested Shiro, "As long as we're careful not to go over the top it could be good practice."
The Absol paused for a moment before continuing, "I think one on one would be easiest, so how about you two go first?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:21 am

"Eh...why not, I guess...as long as I'm not fighting you, I'm okay with it.", William responded, happy, that they'd finally get to an activity, that could be called training. "So...any rules you'd like to set up beforehand, Sparky? I can already say, that I will not use Curse. You wouldn't want to experience it and I don't want to experience it either. If there is nothing else to be clarified, I'd be ready, I guess..."
The Gastly then floated a bit away from the other two and, using the most menacing voice he was capable of, proclaimed:
"Step forward and battle me...if you dare..."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:57 am

Nate shrugged and looked over at William, smirking slightly. "Sure, I'm up for that. Whatever lets him blow off some steam." He answered, walking over a bit away from Shiro and slightly closer to William, though not too close.
"I don't really have any rules for you. I mean besides no Curse, I would rather not be affected by that. If you don't have any objections to my moves I'm ready." The pikachu said to the Gastly, nodding his head at the ghost pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:01 am

Shiro moved away from the two and took a seat closer to the edge of the river in order to give Nate and William enough space to battle one another. Though slightly breezy, the day was a clear one, with the sun shining clearly in the blue of the sky. Only the tiny white remnants of clouds could be spotted, and even then only if you were looking for them.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:09 am

"Very well...three...two...one...go!, the Gastly announced.
William decided, that starting the battle with a status ailment might be the best choice, so he floated into the air a bit before using his Smog attack to flood the area with poisonous fumes. While Smog wasn't that powerful, it was usually difficult to avoid and could cause poisoning.
To those spectating, William might have looked like a rocket taking off. Some might have thought of him as a majestic eagle, floating in the air, while others could have confused his round shape with a blimp, given the sunlight, that was raining down on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:19 am

Deciding to put their newfound knowledge to use, Nate charged up another Thundershock attack and sent it into the cloud of smog, most likely missing William and causing the gas to disperse as it had before during their testing, causing it to still be there but not as strong as before. He figured that now he had taken care of that problem he could work on the offensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Training   A Spot of Training - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Spot of Training
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next