Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Burning Leaf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

A Burning Leaf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Jake went back to Icicle Woods to get stronger. He looked around at the blanket of snow, the ice covered trees, and the frosty caves. He walked around in an uneventful few minutes, and then heard the rustle of icy bushes a couple feet away from him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:55 pm

"You're welcome..." she replied, trying not to sound bitter in the wake of his gratitude, "But I won't be doing it again anytime soon."
She shivered with the effects of the poison, yellow eyes looking up at the Tepig and hesitating a small smile, "Though I wouldn't say no to that Pecha Berry if you're offering it."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Jake nodded and dug through his bag. "Now, where is it. Nope. No. There we go!" He said suddenly pulling out a pink, heart-shaped berry. "Here you go!" Jake exclaim, giving Twayblade the Pecha Berry.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:14 pm

Twayblade smiled gratefully, accepting the pink, heart shaped berry from the fire type. She eagerly munched on it, finishing the Pecha Berry off in two bites. It took a few moments for the berry to take effect, but Twayblade could already feel the poison being removed from her body by the mystical qualities of the berry. She was lucky really. If Jake hadn't had a berry on him she probably would have ended up having to wait until the poison wore off...
"Thankyou," she blinked quietly, a small smile accompanying the expression of gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:32 pm

"It's no problem, really." Jake said, showing his relief on his face that Twayblade was safe, for now, at least. Maybe we should rest a little, because it's getting dark out. I'll take first watch, so you can rest from the poisoning." He declared, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:04 pm

The Treecko slowly sat up, still holding her blue cloak around her as she then got to her feet.
"Okay..." she replied, feeling quite bewildered by the suggestion. Usually she was the one taking first watch, after all being a grass type she needed to make sure she wasn't the victim of any unsuspecting ice type attacks from the other Pokemon living in the forest. Turning to the tree she had chosen to curl up beneath, she slowly climbed up it's trunk, taking up a position within it's branches.
"Don't forget to wake me when you go to sleep," she called down to the Tepig.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:13 pm

"I won't!" Jake called back to the Treecko. He looked around at all the nature right out there. He couldn't see any Pokemon out there, and took some of the brown branches and made a small fire to keep warm in the cold, snowy, area. The Tepig looked and the bare trees and the white blanket of snow. he put the branches close to Twayblade, but not close enough to burn down the small tree.
Jake used Ember on the branches, making them burn. He got more branches so he could add more after. After about 5 hours, the Fire type started to get tired, and went to wake up Twayblade so he could go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:27 pm

The Treecko yawned and woke as she heard the Tepig's voice, calling from the bottom of the tree. Blinking multiple times and rubbing her eyes, she glanced down, "I'm up..." she replied getting to her feet. Twayblade felt much better after getting a few hours sleep, the poison now nearly completely gone from her system with the aid of the Pecha Berry she had received from Jake earlier. Wandering closer to the edge of her branch, she took a seat and began to keep watch, yellow eyes constantly scanning the white of the forest, ears trained to listen out for even the smallest of rustles in the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Jake walked to the bottom of the trunk and laid down. "Wake me up once the Sun's up." Jake yawned sleepily. While he was falling asleep, he was listening to the sounds of the forest. He could here the breeze drifting through the trees, and the birds singing in the dead of the night. It was a little eerie, but Jake fell asleep in no time at all. He dreamed about wandering in the woods all alone, and fighting a bunch of Pokemon. But then he evolved into a Pignite. A Fire-Fighting type that was very, very powerful. The he heard a sudden noise that jolted him awake.

This dice is not existing.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 pm

The sudden noise was none other than Twayblade, dropping down from the tree she had been keeping watch in and shaking the Tepig awake. The sun was rising on the horizon, and her watch was over... for now. The Treecko placed snow on the still smoldering embers of the fire that Jake had created the night before and went back to check that the Tepig had in fact woken.
"We need to move. Sunrise is here but I noticed a Swablu nest in the trees during the night, they'll wake soon too."
As if hearing her as she spoke, small trill cries could be heard in the trees in the area.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:23 pm

"OK"  Jake said, already wide awake.  He looked around, put out the smoldering ashes and coals, and got his stuff off the snowy, frost-bidden grass.  "Let's hurry!"  He said, walking about five feet when he heard another noise.  "Did you hear that noise?"  He asked Twayblade.  "It sounded like someone stepping on a twig."  He looked around, and saw a couple of eyes in the darkness.  Then a Swablu and a Aron came out of the green bush.  "I'll get the Aron!"  Jake said, using an Ember on it, and dealing quite a bit a damage.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:35 pm

"Hold on! You can't just start to attack every Pokemon you come across!" yelled Twayblade. Instead of attacking the Swablu she took out a leaf from her dark blue cloak. Staying away from the fire type's attacks, she began to play a soft melody, sending not only the Swablu and the Aron, but also Jake to sleep.
Sighing quietly as calm once again fell upon the area, the young Treecko checked over the Aron for burns. She couldn't see anything too bad, but the little Aron being a steel type, she figured she ought to be cautious. Remembering the Rawst Berry that Jake had picked up earlier, Twayblade moved over to the Tepig and nosed through his bag until she found it. Making a mental note to tell Jake of her actions later, she left the berry by the Aron's side and began to drag the Tepig away from their former camp area. He would likely not wake up for a short while, and when he did, Twayblade would have brought him far enough away from the local Pokemon that they would not be a danger to each other.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:50 pm

About an hour later, Jake found himself waking up in the roots of a tree. "How did I get in here?" He asked himself. "And why did I fall asleep?" He looked over and saw Twayblade watching out of the roots, checking for wild Pokemon. "Twayblade, how did I get over here?" Jake asked. "First thing I knew, I was battling Pokemon, now I'm in a tree." He looked around and saw the snow still falling, so he knew they were still in the forest. "Did you drag my here?" Jake asked, still a little drowsy from the sleep.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Twayblade blinked and glanced back to where she'd left the Tepig sleeping as she heard the movements of him waking, before she was bombarded with what seemed to be hell of a lot of questions.
"If you'd quit asking more and more questions and give me time to answer them maybe you'll get those answers you so desire," sighed the Treecko, her tone taking a turn for the bitter once more. She had always disliked fire types due to her vulnerability to them, and the Tepig attacking the Aron like that had only served to remind her of that fear. It wasn't only the fact that she was weak to fire, but her father had been too. Twayblade herself was weak to ice and her father had always protected her from it. However when it came to fire, he was just as weak as she was, if not more so due to his dual grass and ice typing.
Returning from her moment in thought, the Treecko remained silent, pointedly not answering the Tepig's questions and waiting until she he was silent enough for her to get a word in edgeways.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Jake just stood there awestruck. This was the first time a Pokemon did that to him. He stayed silent, wait for an answer, seemingly knowing that the glare was showing that she wouldn't answer his questions if he didn't stay quiet.
Jake just waited and waited for the answers, taking in the beauty of the snowy landscape. The barren branches with white on top of them. The blanket of white, covering the frost-covered grass. And even the cold breeze felt great on his ever-warm skin. He still waited for the answers to his questions, while he still felt a little groggy from the sleep.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:10 pm

With a small smile and a shake of her head, Twayblade finally replied to the Tepig's questions, taking the time to explain to him that she had put both Jake and the two hostile Pokemon to sleep and had then promptly dragged the Tepig away and found shelter here beneath the roots of a tree.
"Oh also I gave your Rawst berry to that Aron you attacked, hope you don't mind," blinked the Treecko, taking her dark blue, hooded cloak off and shaking stray bits of snow and bark from the fabric. Her yellow eyes glanced over her shoulder to see the Tepig's reaction to the short story of how he had gotten here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Burning Leaf   A Burning Leaf - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Burning Leaf
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next