Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Easy as Pecha Pie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

» Client: Slowbro
» Objective: Bring 10 Pecha Berries to Slowbro
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: None
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 150 Poké
» Exploration Points: 10 

Acro looked at the mission and sighed at the amount of berries they needed. This was going to be a long mission wasn't it? He had Astrid the dratini beside him, yapping his head off as usual.
"You know i've been thinking, since Willy changed his name to Willy from William...I'm going to change my name! From now on call me Aster! It sounds more mystical and space like. What do you think?" the blue serpentine creature asked.
"Whatever Astrid let's just get this mission over with. I think we were assigned to work with someone. We'll wait here for them" Acro suggested as he perched on a rock he had climbed.
"It's AstER now, remember that please! Anyways who's the new person? Do are they nice?" he gasped, "IS IT WILLY!? PLEASE LET IT BE WILLY!!!" Acro sighed at the Dratini's eagerness, he still wasn't quite used to the dratini just yet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:54 pm

"I'm sure you could have one if we find any extras," smiled Tsukishiro, "After all, Pecha Forest is named after the berries we seek, there'll probably be quite a few!"
The Absol grinned before she turned and lead the way further into the forest, seeing as neither of the other two looked as if they were going to. Shiro began to look through the undergrowth, seeking the berries as she had looked for sticks the last time she had come here.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Acro and Astrid followed behind Shiro. Astrid disappeared inside a tree trunk once more, and Acro chased after him, climbing the tree to search for holes the dratini could climb out of. The Archen was concerned for the pokemon's safety since Astrid was so oblivious sometimes. The Dratini had maneuvered it's way back down and came out of the bottom of the tree with a bundle in his mouth, "I fof somfif afain!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:50 pm

"A Pecha Berry! Awesome!" grinned Tsukishiro, calling over to the trunk that Astrid had appeared from. "If we keep finding them like that we'll be done here in no time!" she smiled, "I assume one of you has a bag right? I'll let you carry it since you found it."
The Absol then promptly moved on, continuing to search the area, hoping that this one berry meant that there would be more around.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:58 pm

(Berry count: 3
^gonna put that in each of my posts so I don't have to keep updating my bag xD)
Acro had still been looking for the dratini, only when he heard the voices below him did he look down to see the dratini safe and sound. He sighed in relief and glided his way down, he was unable to fly but gliding was no problem. The Archen landed behind the Absol to see another Pecha Berry behind it. "Here's another, that's three now" he stated simply.

Aster grew excited and squealed in the emotion. He began to speak swiftly to the point where it was difficult to understand. He finally slowed down after a while and said, "Yeah we should TOTALLY try that! Huh Acro? huh?" he was a bit disappointed to see the bird simply stare at him and look to Shiro for help.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:11 am

(Kk xD)
"Alright!" grinned Shiro as Acro found their third Pecha berry, "This is going pretty well..."
She paused and watched the Dratini as he spoke in a rather fast and unintelligible way. When he had finished she blinked, "Whoa there Astrid, slow down a little. I can't understand you when you speak so fast," she chuckled.

(Yay for lots of rolling!)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Pecha Count 3

Aster sighed, "Nevermind" he brightened up again and continued on. He sniffed about, hoping to smell pecha berries even though the entire forest smelled like Pecha.
(Sorry for crap post but due to feeling evil it's hard to rp a bright character |D)

Acro was lost with the dratini, he simply shrugged and followed the dratini. He passed over an item on the way, not noticing it because he was busy still trying to figure out what the dratini was saying a few moments ago.

(ikr? Let's throw an encounter in there >:3)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:16 pm

"Okay then..." blinked Tsukishiro, the Dratini then turning and sniffing in the hope of finding more berries. Shiro shrugged as best as an Absol could before turning to Acro, "So much for that then, perhaps we should move on-"
And just that moment, another Pidove appeared, it's cooing giving away it's position as it dived at Astrid, a Watamel Berry in it's claws.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:24 pm

The dratini, of course completely unaware that it was being attacked, was surprised when it was tackled by a airborne object. Aster looked around wildly, trying to find out who or what had hit him. He looked up just in time to see the pidove diving at him again only to be intercepted by Acro, who had used a Pluck attack and dealing a moderate amount of damage, leaping at the bird.

Acro plucked the berry and swallowed it, only to be hit with a normal attack and be sent back to the ground again. The pidove was stronger than normal pidoves, Acro wondered if it was older than most around here. He looked to Shiro and said, "I may need help on this..." as the bird chirped loudly, as if calling something.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:55 pm

(Original die roll numbers; 3 , 5
Sorry Kat that was my fault really I could have just not pointed out the mistake |D)

"See if you two can take out the stronger Pidove. It just called in reinforcements so i'll have to deal with them first!" called Tsukishiro, spotting a Pidgey and another Pidove flapping towards them at quite a speed. The Pidgey was in fact carrying an item of some description, the Shiro didn't look at it very closely as she used Quick Attack again, hoping to attack the duo of bird Pokemon before they could get to the others and help the enemy Pidove.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:03 pm

"Or I could do this!" Acro managed to toss some rocks into the air and leaped up after them, he knocked the rocks at the bird pokemon, using Rock Slide. Since the attack was vast, he managed to hit all three of the pokemon and deal super effective damage with same type attack bonus under his wing. He landed on the ground and was attacked by a pidove once more, TOO MANY BIRDS! the archen thought in annoyance as he cried in pain. He wondered how these birds treated their parents if this was how they treated their ancestor. He shook the thought out of his mind, Not now bird brain! he insulted himself for having random thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 pm

"Careful with that!" called Tsukishiro, only just using Quick Attack to get out of the way of the falling rocks. She shook her fur before pretty much full body tackling the Pidove that was attacking the Archen, her larger size working to her advantage even though she wasn't technically using a move.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:22 pm

"I'm still not that good at it, sorry!" the Archen replied hastily as he began to dart around, using double team, before his tail turned a bright white and began to weigh down. He managed to jump just as the pidgey began to dive-bomb him and slammed the pidgey into the ground with his Iron Tail. His tail returned to normal and he ran as the pidgey flung itself back into the air and swiveled around before diving into a bush and coming out with a dratini in it's claws!

Astrid looked around, confused. He had suddenly began to rise into the air, not noticing the claws that had picked him up. He looked to the ground to see only his shadow and wings flapping on it, "I GREW WINGS!?" the dratini shouted in disbelief and awe.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:32 pm

"Oh gawd..." blinked Tsukishiro, pausing her attack on the stronger Pidove to look up at the Pidgey carrying Astrid. Using Feint, her scythe-like horn glowing in the process, Shiro finally knocked the Pidove out, bounding over to where Astrid's shadow hit the ground.
Turning to the Archen, Shiro called over, "Do you think you could manage to use the trees and attack the Pidgey from above?" she asked, "I can't attack from down here without risking hurting Aster."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Acro nodded to the absol. He leaped onto the trunk of a tree, out of the pokemon's sight, and swiftly climbed his way up. He was good with trees, it was his species' nature. He didn't notice something fall out of the tree's branches as he climbed up, focused on saving the dratini. He looked down from the branches and saw that the pokemon were moving too much for him to lock on. He could glide very far when he was trying to go vertical at such an angle, "Get it to stop" he asked the absol.

Astrid was having a blast. He kept looking at his shadow and crying, "WEEE!" as he flew about, not realizing he had no control over the path. He didn't understand why his friends look scared, maybe they just haven't seen a dratini with wings before he concluded.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Tsukishiro nodded, looking up to the bird, "Hey you up there. You seem rather weak. I bet you can't even control your flight so much that you can stay still for even a minute!" she called, putting on a laugh so that it sounded as if she was truly taunting the bird. She continued to chuckle at it, the Pidgey becoming visibly irritated by her taunts.

As Acro moved through the tree, another item fell from it, joining the Oran Berry on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy as Pecha Pie
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next