Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Easy as Pecha Pie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

» Client: Slowbro
» Objective: Bring 10 Pecha Berries to Slowbro
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: None
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 150 Poké
» Exploration Points: 10 

Acro looked at the mission and sighed at the amount of berries they needed. This was going to be a long mission wasn't it? He had Astrid the dratini beside him, yapping his head off as usual.
"You know i've been thinking, since Willy changed his name to Willy from William...I'm going to change my name! From now on call me Aster! It sounds more mystical and space like. What do you think?" the blue serpentine creature asked.
"Whatever Astrid let's just get this mission over with. I think we were assigned to work with someone. We'll wait here for them" Acro suggested as he perched on a rock he had climbed.
"It's AstER now, remember that please! Anyways who's the new person? Do are they nice?" he gasped, "IS IT WILLY!? PLEASE LET IT BE WILLY!!!" Acro sighed at the Dratini's eagerness, he still wasn't quite used to the dratini just yet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Berry Count: 6

"They were rather selfish Pokemon... the woods are filled with berries they had no need to try and rob us of ours," frowned Tsukishiro. Her mood brightened however when Acro pointed out that they were now halfway done with their job, having found five berries.

"More than half way now," grinned Shiro as the sixth berry was found. The Absol followed the Dratini, looking for more items as she went. She paused and dug her nose through another patch of thicker undergrowth...

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:13 pm

Pecha count: 7

"I'm boooooooooooooored!" Aster complained, picking up a rock with his tail and tossing it into a bush. He huffed in frustration at being bored as he waited for something exciting to happen.

"Bored!? You got kidnapped TWICE and we had to save your tail twice, how can you be bored?" Acro called disbelievingly from the treetops. He hopped from tree branch to tree branch which shook the branches and caused something to fall out of the tree in front of the dratini.

(Smaller cruddier version because I'm annoyed as hell..)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 pm

(xDD it's fine)

Pecha Count: 8

"If you're bored Aster, why not focus more of your attention on finding the required berries? It appears there are now merely two to go," smiled Tsukishiro, looking up from the patch of undergrowth she was searching.
She returned to searching, moving on to a newer area and nosing through the ferns beneath the trees.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:30 pm

"But that's the boooorriiing this TsuiTsuiiiiii!" Aster complained even more depressingly, "I know! What if we had a picnic? Let's eat the berries!" Aster's eyes sparkled against an Archen's stern face. The dratini sighed and said, "Fiiiine" before inching away like a wrumple into a bush and coming back out a few moments later, "Is this one of the stupid berries?"

Acro had given the dratini a stern look she he suggested eating the berries right then. He made a note to feed the pokemon before each mission, maybe that would get him to stop talking about food. Acro watched the dratini from above as the pokemon found an item in the bushes with ease, "This Dratini is an item magnet I swear..." he mumbled before heading back down to see.

Pecha COunt: 8

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:47 pm

Count: 9 ^-^

"You can't eat the berries Aster but you can have this Green Gummi I found if you want," blinked Tsukishiro, rolling the gummi out of the bushes so that it was visible to the Dratini. She then returned to searching, now only needing one last berry before they could return to the guild with another successful mission under their belts.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Berry Count....10! Aster ate all the berries after that

Aster ate the berry contentedly, feeling himself become a bit smarter in doing so. He gave a sigh again when he finished it, "Are we done yet?" the Serpentine creature asked of the duo who he was working with. He wanted to be an explorer, someone who explored, not went around collecting BERRIES.

Acro rolled his eyes and watched as Shiro found yet another Pecha Berry, "Annd that makes Ten!" he concluded. He nodded his head in satisfaction and spoke, "We should head back, we'll split the reward correct?" he asked, leading the way back to the entrance, impatient to get back home so he could find some way to leave the dratini at the guild while he went for a rest.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Tsukishiro nodded, "That could have been easier, but at least we all got some valuable experience from it!" The Absol grinned, "Anyhow... you're right, with all these berries we should probably get out of here before we're attacked again."

Upon reaching the exit, Shiro made a passing comment, "It was nice working with you two! Let's do it again sometime!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:35 pm

"Yep Yep~" Astrid hummed as he continued without the Archen towards Grassviel. He wanted out of the boring forest pronto. The only reason he would ever come back is for a more exciting mission, maybe he could choose to do a mission on his own next time. He pondered his thoughts as he slithered along, away from the Archen and the Absol.

Acro watched his teammate go and sighed, "We'll split the reward of course, anyways it was a pleasure to work with you and I hope we get to do so again. I assume Astrid hopes the same but with a more action packed mission." He smiled and returned to Grassviel to collect his reward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy as Pecha Pie
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4