Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Easy as Pecha Pie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:57 pm

» Client: Slowbro
» Objective: Bring 10 Pecha Berries to Slowbro
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: None
» Difficulty: F
» Reward: 150 Poké
» Exploration Points: 10 

Acro looked at the mission and sighed at the amount of berries they needed. This was going to be a long mission wasn't it? He had Astrid the dratini beside him, yapping his head off as usual.
"You know i've been thinking, since Willy changed his name to Willy from William...I'm going to change my name! From now on call me Aster! It sounds more mystical and space like. What do you think?" the blue serpentine creature asked.
"Whatever Astrid let's just get this mission over with. I think we were assigned to work with someone. We'll wait here for them" Acro suggested as he perched on a rock he had climbed.
"It's AstER now, remember that please! Anyways who's the new person? Do are they nice?" he gasped, "IS IT WILLY!? PLEASE LET IT BE WILLY!!!" Acro sighed at the Dratini's eagerness, he still wasn't quite used to the dratini just yet.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:32 am

Tsukishiro wandered into Pecha Forest, seeking the duo that she would be teaming up with today on their berry hunt. The Absol figured that today's mission would be a rather simple one; if past experiences in the dungeon were anything to go by then the forest would be absolutely brimming with Pecha Berries, effort not exactly needed. Unlike sticks. Sticks were scarce here. Shiro shook her head just thinking about her last job here.

Tsukishiro was shaken from her thoughts however when she caught sight of the members of Team Roark. She bounded over to them, saving a little time that would have otherwise been spent walking over.
"Hi there!" she grinned, "So I hear we're meant to be going berry hunting! I'm Tsukishiro by the way," she smiled.

Kat

Kat

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:40 am

Acro was startled by the bigger pokemon's approach and gave a squawk and hid behind his rock. His usual habit of being scared of strangers was kicking in. He listened as Aster began to bombard the absol with questions about what type of pokemon they were. Acro too had no clue, but the pokemon was bigger and scarier. He was growing sick of being scared of others all the time, so he quickly checked around the rock to try and speak to the pokemon, but was scared back behind it by Aster's sudden face.

"HO...LY....ARCEUS YOU ARE COOL LOOKING!" Aster said excitedly. His body wriggled with excitement as his questions piled up, "What pokemon are you? What's that blade thing on your head? Is that an antennae? Your claws are HUUUGE can you use moves like Slash? Your tail is weird though. Why is your fur all white? Is that your species' natural color?" Aster noticed that his friend had been hiding when he heard a thump as Acro fell. He slithered over around the side and startled the nervous bird when it had tried to look around to speak. "Why are you so scared? It's not like TsuTsu will hurt you..."

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:44 am

Shiro blinked, taking a moment for all the questions to register before she answered them all in turn; "Absol, A horn, Nope, Yea.. kinda, Yup natural colour," she smiled, pausing and moving forward to peer over the rock to see if the Archen was okay.

"You alright there?" she asked, head tilted to the side in curiosity, "I won't bite, I promise!"

Kat

Kat

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:02 am

"I-I know that!" Acro stated, trying to retain his dignity. He came from behind the rock and said, "So your name is TsuTsu I assume from what Aster said or is he making up nicknames again?" The Archen was able to keep himself from stuttering again as he spoke to the large Absol.

"I'm going to go start looking for the berries" Aster declared, without waiting for the others he began to sniff and slither about. He disappeared into a tree trunk and had some how made his way into a hole that led to a branch. A bug or bird pokemon must have carved the path in the tree or something.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:09 am

The Absol chuckled at the nickname, "I'm Tsukishiro, though most call me Shiro. I'd prefer it if you called me that actually, TsuTsu isn't exactly the best nickname I've ever been given."

Shiro's gaze wandered to the Dratini's path, following him with her eyes whilst she spoke with the Archen, making sure that the trio didn't get separated.
"So I'm guessing he's Aster then," she grinned, deducing the Dratini's name from the Archen's previous question, "What's your name?"

Kat

Kat

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:21 am

"A-Acro and Sorry for my teammate's nicknaming you, he tends to do that to everyone. He's 'ought to call you 'TsuTsu' now and forever" The Archen laughed nervously and jumped a foot high in surprise when the Dratini suddenly fell out of a branch and landed next to him. 
"Eh Fof Somfin Afafn" Aster declared happily. He showed off his item even though he was still upside down and his tail was vertical against a tree trunk.

This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:38 am

"I guess i'll get used to it then," she smiled half-heartedly, her attention promptly returning to the Dratini as he fell out of the tree.
"Are you alright?" she asked, concerned for the young Dratini's welfare. She chuckled however when she noticed what item he had in his jaws. A stick.
"I could have done with one of these a few days ago. It took me ages to find four sticks without plucking them off of the branches in this forest.
"Oh that reminds me, Acro, I brought a spare Pecha Berry I had left over from that job with me today, so that's one less for us to find," she smiled, though her smile quickly turned to a look of concern as she turned to see a Pidove about to dive bomb Aster from the treetops.

Kat

Kat

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 am

"AWWW HEEEELLLL NAWWWWW!"

Aster looked up as the Pidove began to dive bomb towards him. Aster was about to call it a friend until he noticed a dark look in it's eye. Aster grew frightened and decided to attack it before it got here. His nose grew a bright red as a flaming symbol appeared in front of him as if protecting him before it shot towards the Pidove at an amazing speed. The pidove managed to dodge but it's attack was now ruined and they knew of it now. The flames disappeared before it could touch the trees and set the forest on fire. The young Dratini had used Fire Blast.

Acro too had noticed the pidove, but instead of attacking he spent the turn using double team. He ran about until he was going so fast that after shadows appeared on the branches he jumped on.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:01 am

Acting quickly with the use of Quick Attack, Tsukishiro used her back legs to push herself into the air, hitting the Pidove with her larger body and bringing it back down to earth. Shiro herself had to land using a forward roll to prevent any unnecessary damage, but she soon got back up onto her feet, glancing around to check that Aster and Acro were both alright.

Kat

Kat

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:09 am

Aster and Acro were doing fine, Aster's nose glowed a light yellow as sparks shot from it as she used thunder wave to try and paralyze the Pidove. The pidove fell to the ground as the attack struck and Acro's doubles had collected rocks and were all now using rock slide on the pidove. Acro didn't wait around to see if his attack worked, and used his speed from double team to get the heck out of there in case it survived and was angry beyond belief at him.

Astrid hated harming the pokemon, but it seemed to want to eat him because he looked worm like. "I'm not a wrumple..." he said depressingly before perking back up at his friend's attack. He was oblivious to the rocks that were falling towards him too. "Aster! Get out of there!" he heard his partner scream. He only looked around, in search of where the danger was coming from and not bothering to look up.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Tsukishiro, seeing the danger that the Dratini was in, used Quick Attack again. The Absol dashed over to the Dratini, quickly nudging his worm-like form onto her back and speeding away from the volley of rocks from the Rock Slide attack.
Back near Acro and now safely away from both Pidove and Rock Slide, Shiro slipped Astrid off her back, shaking her fur.
"You're a lot heavier than you look..." she chuckled, sighing in relief now that they were safe, "Anyhow... I figure we should move on in case that Pidove wakes up anytime soon."

Kat

Kat

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:43 am

Acro sighed in relief as the dratini was rescued, and squawked in surprise to see the dratini attempting wrap around the absol's neck from the ground in attempt to hug her. Acro grabbed his tail with his foot and dragged him back once more. "Knock it off Aster, you should probably be careful when you hug som-" Acro was surprised when the dratini began to "hug" him instead!

Astrid wrapped around the Archen's neck lovingly, unaware that he was strangling the pokemon. "Thank you~" he said to the Archen's choking words.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Tsukishiro couldn't help but chuckle at the Dratini's way of showing gratitude, however she figured that she should probably try and get him to stop strangling Acro...
"Come on you two," she chuckled, "That Pidove might not stay unconscious for very long."

Kat

Kat

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:20 pm

"Okay~" Aster chimed before slithering back onto the ground and waited for someone to lead the way. His long body was coiled like a snake once more as he waited. He couldn't wait to continue on their adventure to search for the poison-curing berries. "Can I eat one of the berries?" the dratini asked curiously.
"Sorry Aster but no" Acro told the Dratini when he finished regaining his breath and checking to make sure no bones were broken. He looked to see the dratini giving a sad face and he looked away. Ignoring the dratini as it turned to Shiro to beg to eat a berry from the mission.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easy as Pecha Pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy as Pecha Pie   Easy as Pecha Pie Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy as Pecha Pie
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: