Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Cooked Dratini Anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Cooked Dratini Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:31 am

A snake like creature slithered about the Fiery Chasm in excitement, this was not the first, but the SECOND time he had gone on an adventure with his friend! The Dratini looked back to see his new team mate stepping carefully over the lava streams and trying his best not to burn himself, "Stop being so scared, we'll be fine Acro!"
"How do you know? We're surrounded by lava, what if we fall into a stream of it? or a river?" the archen responded, a bit fearful as his tail nearly touched the stream. Well at least there isn't any water down here... he tried to think positively.
"Calm down, if we run into trouble we can always call for help of another rescue team!" the dratini cried happily.
"It's not as easy as that..." The Archen mumbled as they continued to explore the chasm.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:45 am

Floating close to the ceiling to stay as far away from the molten rock as possible, William made his way through the chasm, not wearing his cape and still sweating bullets, however that was even possible.
However, suddenly he heard a conversation. Intrigued, the Gastly floated into the direction the sounds seemed to emanate from, finding an Archen and a Dratini. And somewhere he had seen that Archen before...wasn't that...
"Acro! Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:52 am

The archen looked up to see a familiar ghastly floating by the ceiling that was calling his name, "William!" Acro cried happily. He was happy to see a familiar face, one that knew his pain of having to travel with Astrid. Acro waved at the Gastly once he was sure he was clear of any lava, he too was soaked in sweat. "What are you doing here?" he asked the Ghastly, he had met the ghastly back at spiral staircase, which wasn't too long ago if he remembered correctly.

"William? Where!?" Astrid looked everywhere but up, even looking at the floor to see if the ghost pokemon would pop out of the floor in attempt to scare him. Astrid finally looked up and noticed the friend, he waved with his tail happily and waited to see if the friend would come down.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:56 am

Floating down onto the ground, William whispered to the Archen, having an almost pained look on his face:
"I see you still haven't managed to lose him yet...how tragic..."
Speaking louder again, he continued:
"And what are the two of you here for? I'm looking, whether I can find some valuable items in here, but up to now, I've found nothing...well, except a sauna and a whole lot of angry Pokémon..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:01 am

The archen muttered back, "I'm kind of stuck with him, he's on my team remember? Besides he's just a kid, I can't just leave him like...some body I know did" Acro stopped himself from saying how his parents had just left him as a child. He spoke up louder so the dratini could hear, "We're looking for a TM that's rumored to be here, TM Flamethrower. We learned that dratinis could learn it and this one wouldn't shut up until I said we would go."

The dratini nodded proudly at the archen's words, "I can shoot freaking FLAMES from my mouth! Also with my Water Pulse we can take on most if not all of the pokemon in this entire chasm!" Astrid said happily. He slithered under the ghastly then around the Archen in delight, excited to get a new move.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:10 am

"You need to learn, when to say no, Acro, or he's going to be the end of you some day. Anyways, I know that I'll regret asking, but why don't we team up again?"
Almost immediately after, the Gastly's face went as pale as a Gastly's face could be, as he realized the gravity of the situatuion and the full extent of the mistake he had just made. He would have to survive HIM again...
Stammering to find an excuse for having to leave, William simply gave up and decided to get through with this as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:14 am

(LOL)
"YES PLEASE!PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE ACRO!" The dratini begged the Archen, who had been thinking about saying no just to spare the ghastly but the eyes had gotten to the Archen once more.
The archen sighed, "Sure, why not?" then looked at William with a sheepish smile and an apologetic look.
The dratini cheered in joy and slithered laps around the archen before launching itself at the Archen and beginning to squeeze him in a hug, "THANK YOOU" the dratini cried, "Let's go find flamethrower now! This is going to be so fun!" The dratini bolted in a random direction, heading straight towards a pool of lava without even noticing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:26 am

The look on William's face turned into a mixture of "Why me, Arceus?", "I am going to kill you, Acro" and "Why don't we throw that Dratini off a cliff?" as he contemlpated, which means of self-punishment would be the best, since hitting his head against a wall wasn't possible.
And then he saw Astrid heading for the lava.
Immediately he floated in his way to stop her, hoping, that she'd stop since he was physically incapable of stopping him.
"Stop!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:53 am

The dratini stopped when the ghastly suddenly appeared in his face, "WH-What? Why stop? What's wrong? Aren't we going to go find the tm?" Astrid was confused, he still didn't notice the river of lava in front of him that he almost charged right into. 
Acro sighed in relief as the dratini was brought to a halt, "Thanks William..." the Archen called. He darted closer to them, but kept a safe distance from the river. He grabbed the Dratini's tail with his beak and pulled him away from the edge. The dratini launched questions, confused and upset, thinking that they all wanted to go home already even after they had found nothing.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:00 am

Before William could answer, a Numel walked in through one of the many corridors. And it seemed to carry an item as well, a Red Gummi to be exact. As it saw the troup of heroes and Astrid, it seemed rather agitated, preparing itself for battle.
"Can't you be quiet for a second, wretched worm?", William asked the Dratini, firmly believing that its endless questioning had alerted the Pokémon to their position.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:15 am

Astrid looked at the numel, and thought that is was a friend, "Is that one of your friends?" she asked the ghastly. "Hello! You must be William's friend! I'm Astrid!" He slithered over to the surprised numel and wrapped himself around it, accidentally using wrap attack as a hug.

Acro panicked when the dratini grew close to the Numel and began to hug/wrap it. For the numel didn't look too happy and was rearing its head back to try and slam the dratini into the wall behind it and make it let go. Acro rushed forward and used Pluck, dealing damage to the Numel and taking the item at the same time. Acro had accidentally swallowed the gummi in the process though.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:44 am

The Gastly meanwhile couldn't use Lick or Smog as those attacks might endanger the other two.
Thus he floated towards the Numel's face, humming an eerie melody. Suddenly, both the Numel's and William's eyes began to glow red as the Numel drifted off into sleep, succumbing to the Hypnosis.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Astrid was confused by her friend's actions, she found herself being pulled off of the numel by Acro. She let herself be dragged away and then began to pummel Acro with questions, "Why are we attacking it? Isn't it a friend? I thought he was Willy's friend. Is he he being mind controlled? Are you two just bullies!? You're not bullies aren't you? We can talk this through! I-"
"Astrid I've told you several times before, some pokemon in this world aren't nice. That numel wants to harm if not kill us. Pokemon in these types of dungeons usually do. Now please just help us combat the numel.." Acro begged the Dratini, the dratini had water pulse which was super effective against the fire type. 
He watched the dratini mull it over and finally nod, "But could we at least leave him alone?" the dratini asked.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:39 pm

From the Numel and the Gastly, which were trading blows using their normal attacks, William's voice reached the two, rather angrily exclaiming:
"What does it look like we've been trying to do? The reason we're fighting it, is because IT won't leave US alone! Now if you could please for once do something remotely useful and knock this thing out? That Pokémon is the bully, not us. Not everything is a friend. And stop calling me Willy!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:51 pm

The dratini gave a pout, "Fine." He reared his head back as his nose grew bright blue, and aimed at the Numel. He lashed his head forward like a snake and sent a ring of water at the Numel, the ring of water glowed a light blue as it smacked into the numel, dealing massive damage to it being weak to the attack. Astrid seemed a bit upset though, "We could've talked it out with him. You guys are meanies for making me attack him!" and began to slither off, crying.

Acro tried to calm the dratini down, but was surprised when the dratini went slithering off on her own. Great. Knowing him, he'll slither right off a cliff or try to hug a camerupt he then said aloud, "We have to go after him..."

[^Astrid is going to find that as sheHE runs away]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooked Dratini Anyone?   Cooked Dratini Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooked Dratini Anyone?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next