Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Trip Into The Cold

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

A Trip Into The Cold - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jake decided it was finally time for him to go to a place where he would be one of the strongest Pokemon there.  That place was Icicle Woods.  "Man, it's cold here, and it's getting dark.  I better make a camp now."  He said.  The Fire Pig got some branches  left on the ground, not wanting to hurt nature, and brought them to a small cave he found.  "This seems like a good place to sleep tonight."  He put the wood down and used Ember on it, lighting the dead branches.  "This should keep me warm for the night."  The Tepig then went to get some leaves to make a bed. When he came back, the fire had gone out.  "I better make a bigger one, then."  He said.  When he got it ready, he fell asleep, and woke up around 9:00.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:10 pm

"It is? Phew...that was close...yeah, let's leave as soon as possible.", William answered, still whispering to avoid any unwanted attention, especially that of the group, that had just left.
"Yes, I do believe leaving might be a good idea as well. I might be mistaken, but I think the trees are already getting fewer over in that direction. We might be close to the edge of the forest."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:33 pm

"Well, let's go!" Jake said, running out of the forest, where he waited for William.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Floating into the directoin he had pointed out earlier, the density of trees indeed seemed to lower.
The ever present freezing cold warmed up slightly, signaling, that the duo had reached the end of the Icicle Woods. Happy to see something different again, after traveling through the dull, white forest, with only the tree trunks providing a blackish-brown contrast, William began to speak:
"Well...I guess this is where we say farewell then. It certainly was an...extraordinary experience traveling with you."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:40 pm

"Bye!" Jake said, leaving to go back to the Guild. "I guess I'll see you around!"

((Jake is out... PEACE!))
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Watching the Tepig run off into the distance, William mumbled:
"I don't suppose we ever will...What a strange Pokémon indeed..."
He then made his way back to the Pecha Forest, where it was warmer. The place, he called "home".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Trip Into The Cold
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4