Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Trip Into The Cold

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jake decided it was finally time for him to go to a place where he would be one of the strongest Pokemon there.  That place was Icicle Woods.  "Man, it's cold here, and it's getting dark.  I better make a camp now."  He said.  The Fire Pig got some branches  left on the ground, not wanting to hurt nature, and brought them to a small cave he found.  "This seems like a good place to sleep tonight."  He put the wood down and used Ember on it, lighting the dead branches.  "This should keep me warm for the night."  The Tepig then went to get some leaves to make a bed. When he came back, the fire had gone out.  "I better make a bigger one, then."  He said.  When he got it ready, he fell asleep, and woke up around 9:00.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:09 pm

"It's called Hypnosis if I remember correctly. By the way, I would suggest for you to hold your breath for now."
Having said that, the Gas Pokémon's outline began to blur as it used the Smog attack, the purple mist spreading in the Snubbull's general direction. Although it was asleep, the hacking cough that resulted from it breathing in the gas, was a clear indicator of it having sustained some damage.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Jake held his breath, waiting for the Smog to go away.  When it finally went away, he saw that to Snubbull was knocked out.  "Nice job!"  He exclaimed.  "I think I would be able to learn that when I get to a higher level."  Jake spotted something that the Snubbull had dropped when it fainted.  "Look!  Another item!"

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:06 pm

"Feel free to take that Plain Scarf, I don't need it.", the Gastly said.
"I learned that move from my father, by the way. It is not very strong by itself, but the poison can be useful in draining an opponents strength."
As William continued talking, he got lost in thought.
"Hmm...actualy it would be interesting to know, how it feels like to be poisoned. Or to trip or run into something for that matter. Must be interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Jake put the Plain Scarf in his bag, planning to sell it later.  "I wonder wear the Stairs are."  He said to himself.  "Looks like we got company!"

[roll="encounter rarity"][/roll]
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:33 pm

As the Snorunt came into the Gastly's view, he suddenly became both very sad and rather angry.
Turning around, he muttered:
"You have to do that...I-I can't...there are r-reasons...Long ago...M-myra..."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:36 pm

"It's OK!"  Jake said.  "I can handle it."  The Tepig used Ember on it, knocking it out in one hit.  "Well, that was easy."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:40 pm

"S-so...what now?", William asked, still visibly shaken."
Deliberately looking away from the knocked-out Snorunt, he whispered a single word:
"Why?"
The falling snow reflected the sunlight in rainbow-coloured patterns as William just stared into the emptiness.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:36 pm

"Are you OK?"  The Fire Type asked.  "Let's go and find some more shelter."  The Tepig nodded at the sky, indicating the blanket of darkness laid over the sky.  "I'll get some wood to burn, and I'll keep first watch."  Jake added, looking around at the soft, glistening snow.  "You go on ahead, I'll find some wood.  We'll meet back here once you found a decent cave and I found some wood."  Jake then left to get some of the dry wood on the ground, finding it hard because of the wet snow everywhere.  "Looks like this is gonna be harder than I thought."  He muttered to himself quietly, not trying to attract any Pokemon to where he was.  The red and orange pig didn't find any dry wood, so instead picked up damp wood that could dry later on to be lit on fire.  He went back to the clearing where he was with William, but didn't see him anywhere.  "I should at least keep this dry."  The fire pig decided, melt some snow and letting the water sink into the ground, leaving the dirt as dry as a bone.  He put the sticks down, and making sure they stayed dry by using Ember on the air above, making the air a little bit drier.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Agreeing with the Fire type's plan, William made his way through the frigid forest. As the sunlight reflected from the various icicles on the trees, that had given the area its name ocassionally shone into his eyes, the resulting blinding combined with the monotonuous white everywhere, William had a bit of trouble regarding his orientation. However, after floating through the flurry of white for some time, he finally saw what seemed to be the entrance of a cave between some trees.
The Gastly carefully floated inside the cave, fearing whatever might be residing in it. After all, there was no gurantee, that this cave was unoccupied. Luckily however, there were no traces of any wild Pokémon to be found. However, in the back of the cave, the Ghost type spotted something lying on the floor. Upon closer inspection those objects appeared to be some exploration gear, left by some other Pokémon, that had been looking for shelter in these parts of the forest. Most of it had already rotted enough not to be recognisable anymore, but one item still seemed to be usable.
It was:

Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Jake was still waiting for William when he noticed something in the snow.  "I wonder what it could be."  He said to himself, digging out the item

(Short post, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:18 pm

As he had no use for the Escape Orb he found, William decided to leave it in the cave with the other things. He then floated outside and knocked a larger icicle off of a tree. Due to the deep layer of soft snow below, it survived the landing undamaged.
Using this icicle to draw a line behind him in the snow, the Gastly then tried to find the spot the two of them had started from. Later, they would be able to use the line to find back to the cave. After a lot of more or less aimless wandering, the smell of burned wood filled William's nose. Following it, he found the now completely extinguished fire.
Waiting for the Tepig to return, William patiently waited by the fire, sometimes floating up and down to keep himself warm, at other times simply drawing figures into the blanket of snow around him.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Jake saw the Iron Thorns (x3) on the ground.  "Eh, I don't need them.  I'll leave them here for now."  He then saw a line in the snow about 20 feet from where he was standing.  "It leads back to where me and William started from!"  The Fire Type then followed it.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:48 pm

As he saw the familiar Fire type approaching, William floated towards him and greeted him:
"Heya! I found a cave not too far from here. We only have to follow that line. I see you found some wood. Shall we go, then?"
William was obviously happy to be able to continue exploring again, the wait, short as it was, had proven to get quite boring after all.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:31 pm

"We shall."  Jake said to the Ghost Type.  He then followed the line to where the new cave was.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:10 pm

The journey to the cave was a rather uneventful one, and so the two traversed the snow-covered forest without any major interventions. Upon finally reaching the cave again, the Gastly floated into it, to determine, where the best place for a fire would be. It would have to be protected from wind and shouldn't be too damp, or the fire might die down too early.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip Into The Cold   A Trip Into The Cold - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Trip Into The Cold
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next