Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Long Standing Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The forest was giving off a nice vibe today, not much was going on as Xavier entered it and examed the area. It seemed to be pretty normal and all around just a basic day of going threw and seeing what was here. Sitting near a stump he was trying to fassion a basket out of some reads and other things, it was looking nice but it not to good as he hd small paws as he sighed. "I wish I had better paws.." he remared, still keeping an eye out for wild pokemon
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:45 am

Xavier tried to keep up with Sera but she was extremly fast, it was hard to keep up with her speed as he was directly behidn her how ever. As they got to the entrace he stoped as she passed him up and kept the lead all the way to the end, "*pant, pant* y...your fast..S-Sera" He said as he tried to regain his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:45 am

Sera slowed to a walk and let him pace her as she slowly followed him now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Standing out side of the entrace to the forest he could see that the sun was almost down, taking a time to look at it as he calmed down from his sprint he pointed saying. "Hey look its the sun set, it looks so nice..." he mentioned, sitting there as he wnated to enjoy it for a bit before they would get back to town, of course it was only a few yards down the path but this event only happened once a day, best to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Sera nodded standing beside him before walking past the entrance and out of the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Perking up a bit he looked over to see Sera walking off to go to town, following ater her he went along and began heading off there now. "So did you want to hang out for a bit or are you just going home?" he asked nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Sera smiled at him and pounced him pinning him down, "Either works with me, which do you prefer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:45 am

Xavier wasen't expecting the sudden pounce attack that Sera did, pinning him down once again as he looked up at her, blushing a bit from the suddeness and position. "um...I dont mind hanging out" he asked nicely, still blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:00 am

Sera nodded giggling as she hops off of him as she giggled happily, "I see well where shall we hang out at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:12 am

Xavier moved up and got back on his paws again as his fluster faided, looking to her he had to think about where they could hang out at. "Um lets see...theres teh fountain, your house, my house, uh the beach...or even the town center, what place do you like?" He asked her as he scrached his head a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:01 am

Sera shrugged as she thought quietly to herself, "Town center cause then we could unload and find out what we can do or should do next."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:03 am

Xavier nodded a bit "Unload our items I'm guessing, guess that is a ncie place to do it, uh you know any shops that will buy our little items? or do we just have to hope for the best"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:07 am

Sera shrugged, "Not really sure but I say we look around and ask around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:19 am

"Ok, I'm fine with that, I actuallly only know one shop but its mostly closed all the time, theres the storage place too but thats for adventure teams." Walking along he glanced back at the forest as soemthing seemed to move around in teh tree's behind them. He was wondering what it was but wasen't certain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:31 am

Sera shrugged thinking, "Let's check those places out then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:37 am

Xavier smield and nodded"Ok! lets go~!" he said as he was tried of sitting out here and went back into town
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Standing Adventure
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next