Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Long Standing Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The forest was giving off a nice vibe today, not much was going on as Xavier entered it and examed the area. It seemed to be pretty normal and all around just a basic day of going threw and seeing what was here. Sitting near a stump he was trying to fassion a basket out of some reads and other things, it was looking nice but it not to good as he hd small paws as he sighed. "I wish I had better paws.." he remared, still keeping an eye out for wild pokemon
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Sera nodded to his invitation as she stretched and popped her joints and grinned, "Sure since you asked so nicely, I'll accompany you Xavier." She said with a slight giggle before glancing around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Xavier smiled and nodded, happy that she agreed on his sugestion as he began walking forward, "Soooo how are you doing? been working lately?" He asked, wondering if she was doing anything important around town as he went along with his little basket.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Sera shrugged as she walked next to him as she examined the area around her, "I'm doing alright, you? Um not too much really just been doing a little of this and a little of that, you?" She said in answer to his two questions.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Xavier could understand what she ment "Yeah I know what you mean and I've been fine, but it has been getting hot lately, hopefully it cools down soon. hm, oh a stick" He said as he moved over to it, picking it up as he placed it inot his basket, not that sticks were important it was pointy and he could throw it, taht or use it for other things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Sera nodded rubbing her forehead as she almost stepped on a pecha Barry before spotting it and putting it into her small bag as she glanced around nervously before giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Hearing Sera's nervous lauging he looked over to her wit a small worried expression, "You ok? you sound pretty anty Sera" He asked as he examined the Axew, seeing her pick up a pecha berry and add it to her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Sera shrugged grinning as she jumped and flipped, "Yeah I'm fine. This forest is more peaceful then I've heard from others. How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:26 pm

"Yeah it is, I think there was one location I heard aout that was an active volcano, explorers really have there work ahead of themselves when they ahve to do thosse kinds of jobs. Oh and um I'm ine, I'm a little hurt from that ight I had with a Patrat not to long ago but I'm doing fine still" He contnued on, seeing her flip and jump he giggled a bit, she was so energetic and lively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Sera nudged him with her nose curiously, "Your alright? A volcano? Wowie sounds like a fun and interesting place to tell stories about! Let's go there!" She said excitedly pulling a second flip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Xavier perked up as he was nudged a bit, looking over to Sera he smiled and nuzzled her a bit with his cheek, saying "yeah I'm fine, no reason to worry about me, hopefully we pass an oran berry or something so I cna feel a bit better" he noted as he looked around, when she mentioned a volcano he gave a pout (-3-)"No way! I dont wnat to be a grilled raccon" he portested, looking at her flip again he smiled and giggled saying "Your so energetic and fun Sera" He complemented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:56 pm

Sera pouted at him saying he didn't want to go to the volcano. (-3-) She sighed and giggled at the nuzzling he gave her and spun around on her back legs and stretched, "Eh that's true I guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:20 am

Xavier stoped for a moment to let Sera strech a bit as he watched her, not minding it really but still the thought of being burned alive was still very scarey. "Of course its true, well on any ote hows things at your house?" he asked, not knowing if she had a home really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:42 am

Sera yawned, "True, things are alright at home, what bout you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:48 am

"Fine for me, well its sorda only me there but everything is ok, I need to make sure everything is clean most of the time when other pokemon come over, but its no hassle, I like cleaning haha" He said with a grin as he began to walk again. "Enjoy your strech?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:12 am

Sera nodded as she listened to him and began walking again as well as she glanced around, "Well you do seem to have an ocd cleaning thing, heehee. Any who anything in particular that your looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Standing Adventure
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next