Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Long Standing Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The forest was giving off a nice vibe today, not much was going on as Xavier entered it and examed the area. It seemed to be pretty normal and all around just a basic day of going threw and seeing what was here. Sitting near a stump he was trying to fassion a basket out of some reads and other things, it was looking nice but it not to good as he hd small paws as he sighed. "I wish I had better paws.." he remared, still keeping an eye out for wild pokemon
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:21 am

Sera glanced around thinking, "Possibly a kind of foreign body, meteor, artifact, or something down that line?" She asked curiously as she stretched and looked at him, "Got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:31 am

Xavier mulled it over in his head, maybe it culd have been one of those but he wasen't sure, it was a bit confusing to be honest. "Really I have no idea, your guess is as good as mine as to what cuases them to act that way. Hopefully it's something that can be solved soon, I dont like hurting others..." He mentioned, feeling sorta bad for hurting the patrat and also the metapod but they attacked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:35 am

sera nodded as she sat down and leaned back against a tree relaxing a bit, "Yeah, I see, well maybe we can find out what was causing it." She said curiously as she glanced at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:40 am

Xavier walked over next to her and nodded, agreeing with what she said as he let out a nice little sigh of confert. "Yeah, we cna try, but we cant get far with ut a little help or know-how, I think I can ask around Grassveil a bit to see if anyone knoews about this maybe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:48 am

Sera nodded slightly, "Yeah we should gather pokemon and read some books or manuals so we can try and find out and get help for this. Then we can try to correct what ever is causing this.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:55 am

"Yeah, but for now lets just relax, thinking to much wont help us recover to quickly...especially you, I had to kinda just eat my oran berry, I was in a lot of pain" He commented, leaning on her a bit as he gave out a small yawn, a little tried from all his fighting but he was still fine. "How are you fairing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:56 am

Sera grinnded at Xavier, "I'm fine, flying attacks don't bother me that much its just a scrap and a few bruises, nothing all that bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:01 am

"Are you sure? it didn't look all that nice when you got hit by ithat attack" he asked in a reasuring manner, wanting to make sure she was fine as he exmained her, wiggling his nose as he sniffed around her body to see if she was really ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:04 am

Sera giggled and winced a bit at a few spot but waved him off, "I'm fine I'm fine. You know it shouldn't hurt me that much, after all its just a few scraps.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:07 am

"Fine, but I'm still going to worry, next oran berry I find your going to eat it with no complaints. Deal?" he said with a definiative gaze to her, stoping his sniffing as he wnated to be sure she was fine, and would stay that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:11 am

sera grinned a bit (:3) and wiggled as she sat back, "Fine deal. Well it is a nice day though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:15 am

Xavier smilde and nodded, agreeing with her as he sat next to her and gave her a small nuzzle as he relaxed and sat back. "Yep, it is pretty nice, I like that its getting a bit cooler now, I can atually feel a breeze coming in haha" He remebered that it was a little hot before, now that it was actually getting cooler he was very happy and also able to relax a lot more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:22 am

Sera nodded softly and grinned slightly as she leaned back as she glanced at xavier, "Your right, it is nice and cool and a breeze is blowing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:27 am

Laying his head down on the ground and wagging his tail he just began to enjoy the breeze for now, letting a few minutes go by with out much as a word to Sera. But as he relaxed he ws thinking about something "Hey uh Sera, mind if I visit your house? I never really seen it before" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:32 am

Sera was laying back watching the clouds flow over head almost as if in a trance not responding to the question at first till she glanced at him, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Standing Adventure   Long Standing Adventure - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Standing Adventure
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next