Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Two Fire Types

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Two Fire Types - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jake decided to go to the Fiery Chasm to see some more Pokemon, but so far he hasn't seen any. "Man, where are all the Pokemon?" Jake said under his breath. That's when he saw a Cyndaquil.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:26 pm

"Ugh, not those 2 again, looks like they brought a friend, this time!" Reo was aggravated, and was already charging towards the Makuhita, Cranidos, and the Charmeleon.
He smashed the Charmeleon with a tackle, and sent it flying back. "I'll take this one, you get them!" Reo exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:31 pm

"OK!" Jake replied. Jake used Magnitude on the Cranidos again, and then used Ember on the Makuhita. "Well, I guess if it's me, two against one seems bad for you guys." Jake then used Tackle on the Makuhita, knocking it out, and used Ember on the Cranidos. It didn't get much damage done, but it burned the Cranidos. "Well, you just got BURNED!" Jake exclaimed. Jake then got hit by a Headbutt, and hit a rock. Jake then used Magnitude once more and knocked out the Cranidos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:39 pm

"All right Charmeleon, let's do this!" Reo slid under it's legs and tackled it from behind. The Charmeleon used metal claw, hitting a rock and getting it's hand stuck. As the Charmeleon tried to free itself, it turned around and was hit by a leer. It just got it's claw free, only for a certain Cydaquil to go barreling towards it, slamming it's face ito the rock. The Charmeleon was knocked out!
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:42 pm

"Good job, Reo!" Jake said. He went up to him and saw the work he had done. "Well, maybe you could search for items now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:44 pm

"Got it, i'll search a little!" Reo chirped happily. He began looking and found something. "Hey jake, look!"
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Jake saw that Reo got a Silver Gummi. "Nice find!" Jake said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:54 pm

'Yeah, I like every gummi, except blue..." Reo said, eating the gummi.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:27 pm

"So, what you wanna do now?" Jake asked, not knowing about the Pokemon sneaking up behind him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:54 am

"I don't- HOLYARCEUSDON'TTURNAROUD!" Reo saw 2 Makuhita and a Charmander. "Crap, Ka Me Ha Me Ha! Fire Blast!" Reo exclaimed, knocking out one of the two Makuhita.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Jake turned around anyways. "I got the Charmander!" He said. Then he used Magnitude, knocking out the Charmander easily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:01 pm

"Sounds good, Hyaaaah!" Reo exclaimed while knocking the Makuhita off the edge into a crevasse.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:55 pm

"Well, let's go!" Jake said running to the Stairs. "Hurry up before we get put in two other parts of the 3rd floor!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:16 pm

"All right! Let's go" Reo went quickly up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Jake automatically saw an item on the ground. "Hey, look an item!' Jake then picked it up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:48 pm

"Oooooooo, a Red Gummi! Those are the best!" Reo explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Fire Types   Two Fire Types - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Fire Types
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next