Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sam brought his arm over his face as he stood on the deck of the SS Tidal, blocking his eyes from the bright sunlight that shone in the sky. Some of the ocean water sprayed up and hit the passengers standing in the open as the ferry started to head towards its destination, Slateport City. Some various water-type pokemon could be seen in the surrounding water, looking relatively calm and relaxed. So, this is Hoenn? Can't wait to get started out here. And now that I'm here, I just have to figure out one thing: what to get started with. He thought to himself as he waited for the ferry to pull up to a stop.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:50 am

Zoey chuckled a little as she imagined the scene unfold as Sam told the story of how he had gained the jittery Combee as a partner. She looked up at the tiny bee pokemon, nodding in agreement at Sam's last statement.

As the story concluded, the S.S Tidal finally crawled into Slateport's docks. The passengers all gathered as the steps were brought over, finally filing off of the boat in small groups. Zoey, having come up from her room with her bag already, got ready to leave the boat down the steps.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:59 am

With the boat pulling into the docks, Sam already had his backpack on his shoulders and made his way to the steps, exiting the boat and stepping onto land with Buz following be(e)hind. He walked into the main part of town where the pathways seemed to start, and stopped, pulling his map out and reading it to try and figure out where the best place to go would be(e).

OOC: I wonder how many bee puns I can make?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:14 am

Now that she was on dry land, Zoey let Dust back down onto the ground. The Sandshrew was happy to be away from the water, and eagerly walked alongside her trainer as they walked from the docks into the city. To start with, Zoey wanted to ask at the Pokemon Center for any contest related information and so, using a tourist map that was posted nearby, she planned her route from the docks to the red-roofed building.

Luckily the Pokemon Center wasn't too far away from the docks, at least according to this map. At some point she'd need to get one of her own but for now this map would do. Heading for the quickest route to the center, she spotted Sam standing around near a crossroad of pathways. Grinning, she waved at him, "Hey, Sam! Where are you headed?"

ooc// Omfg you should keep a tally of how many you make. It could be an ongoing thing |D
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:35 am

Sam looked over at Zoey when she called him, smirking and waving at her to return the favor.
"Oh hi, haven't seen you in a while." he joked, before thinking about a response to her question. "Honestly I don't know yet, I was trying to plan where to start right now. I haven't really thought that far ahead. What about you?" He answered and asked, folding his map up and putting it in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:38 am

Walking over to Sam, Zoey answered his question.
"I was heading over to the Pokemon Center to see what information they have on contests. I need to get myself a contest pass for this region as well as find out when and where the next contests are taking place," she replied, Dust looking up at Sam and Buz from her position stood next to Zoey.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:05 pm

"Right, the Pokemon Center. I'm sure they'll have some information there. You know I probably should have thought of that sooner instead of standing out here on my own." He chuckled slightly, almost embarrassed of not having thought of the idea before.
"So, do you mind me tagging along with you? Just since we're going to the same place apparently." Sam asked, thinking that it couldn't hurt to just tag along with each other for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:55 pm

"No, it's fine!" she smiled warmly, "At least you have a map. I have to rely on tourist ones until I can get myself a proper one, apparently," she chuckled, leading the way towards the signature red roofed building at a relatively slow pace. The Sandshrew walked alongside her friend and trainer wondering what it would actually be like to participate in a contest.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:55 pm

"Yeah, looks like I still managed to plan further ahead then you, bringing a map and all." Sam joked, following beside Zoey and her pokemon as they headed for the nearby Pokemon Center. Buz carelessly flew along with them in the air, never losing his near constant happy expression.
"So, contests right? Something tells me you'll do great with those." He told her, grinning slightly as he thought about what kinds of tactics and ideas she might have had planned for them. Who knows, maybe I'll be hearing about her later on as some kind of famous contestant? He thought to himself, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:34 am

Zoey grinned as the conversation turned to contests.
"I hope so. I mean... it's been a dream of mine for a while now to participate in them. I've always felt like contests are such creative ways to show what your pokemon are capable of, and not necessarily purely their power either." She paused, before remembering why Sam had come to Hoenn.
"You're looking to challenge the gyms aren't you?" she asked, though it was really a statement as she already knew the answer, "I think the nearest gym would be the one in Mauville City. At least from what I remember from the tourist maps."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:36 am

"That's pretty nice, one of the reasons I've kind of enjoyed watching contests is because of that. But, I have to think that gym battles aren't purely power either, it has to take a certain amount of quick thinking, strategy and strength." Sam commented back, explaining his thoughts on gym battles before chuckling slightly. "Actually I would enjoy trying a contest some time, but I'm not exactly one for presentation and careful planning." He continued, as the two nearly reached the doors of the Pokemon Center.
"Oh, right. Thanks, Mauville probably would be the closest to here. I've got to do some training though before I get there, I'm not sure Buz is completely ready for it yet." He explained as he walked through the doors of the center, waiting for Zoey to come in too.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:07 am

Zoey smiled, "Maybe you should get a contest pass as well then. You never know, it might interest you more than you think," she chuckled.

Stepping through the automatic doors, Zoey replied, "I forget that Combee is a flying type. I hope you don't struggle too much Mauville, after all it's an electric type gym." She wandered over to the counter where a nurse was waiting. Dust ambled alongside her, stopping as they reached the desk.

"Hello!" the nurse greeted them cheerfully, "How can I help you?"

"I'd like to register for a contest pass, please," replied Zoey calmly. The nurse nodded turning to a nearby computer. She took down Zoey's details and double checked her trainer ID before giving her a new, shiny contest pass. Grinning, Zoey nodded her thanks and put it with her trainer ID, keeping it in a safe pocket inside her bag.
"Be sure not to lose it," smiled the nurse before adding, "You can renew it at any contest hall or pokemon center in Hoenn when it expires a year from now."
The nurse also handed her a leaflet. On it had the date and location of the next scheduled contest; Mauville City, three days from now.
Zoey nodded again, "Thankyou," she smiled, before stepping back and heading over to some nearby seat so that Sam could do what he needed to do. Dust looked up, tugging on the leg of Zoey's trousers. Zoey sat down and the Sandshrew hopped up onto the seat to the left of her. Zoey held the leaflet so that Dust could see.
"Looks like we're heading to Mauville then."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:53 am

"Yeah, I may have to catch some more pokemon to help out with that gym. And I guess you're right, I might as well pick up a pass." Sam thought out loud as he followed Zoey in, looking around at the building and not noticing her walk to the desk as he found himself preoccupied with the structure of the Pokemon Center. Once Zoey finished up, he noticed her walk back to a nearby seat, meaning that it would be open to talk to the receptionist.
"Excuse me, I would like to register for a Contest Pass as well." He told the Nurse. After fumbling his trainer I.D. out and giving it to her to check, she took down his information and handed him his pass and I.D. back.
"Thank you." Sam thanked the Nurse as he turned and walked over to where Zoey was seated.
"So, Mauville? Looks like we're going to the same place then." He commented, sitting down next to her with Buz still flying around overhead.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:59 am

"It appears so," smiled Zoey, Dust poking the leaflet with one paw. Zoey folded it up before slipping it into her bag so that she had a record of the date and times. She looked back to Sam, "How about we travel with one another. We're both heading to the same place, and Dust seems to like you and Buz," chuckled Zoey, the Sandshrew making a small confirmation in the form of "Shreew~"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:30 am

Sam smiled, looking over at Zoey and Dust, chuckling slightly. He looked up at Buz as if looking for confirmation from the bee pokemon, though he knew that he probably didn't need it or wouldn't get it.
"So, what do you say to that?" He asked, and the bee pokemon seemed to buzz in agreement. Sam looked back at Zoey and nodded his head.
"Sure, that sounds good. I mean what could go wrong?" He responded, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:46 pm

Zoey smiled, "Then it's settled. Before we leave though I'd like to have a look around Slateport's market. I figured I could probably buy some neat seals there." She grinned, petting Dust on the head and not minding the dryness.
"Do you have anything you'd like to do in Slateport?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon   A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hoenn Journey With Nearly No Hoenn Pokemon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next