Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Introducing the coward that fights!(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorren walked around for a bit, ignoring all the pecha berries, the only thing on his mind was Finding some wild pokemon to fight, not that he would win. He was shaking like he always did. He tried to ignore his own fear, but he had tried a thousand times already, with no success. However he was determined to get stronger. Sorren held his tongue out of fear for a few moments then srcounged up the courage to say something to the emptiness of the forest.

"WHERE ARE YOU!? COME OUT AND FIGHT ME! I DARE YOU!" Sorren yelled. a chill ran down his spine, but he continued on.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:03 pm

"It would be a bad idea to carry that in your mouth." Sorren said, still backing up.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:07 pm

"I'm not carrying it in my mouth." Jake replied.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:09 pm

"Then how are you going to carry it? you just said you didn't have a bag." Sorren said, confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:10 pm

[[what is that first topic message reminder? ]]

Katie held onto it until Jake took it for safekeeping. She listened to Sorren's concerns, looking back at the seed. "If it makes you feel better, I'll hold onto it more carefully this time... I can fight with my ears or hands, in case one is carrying something. She poked around in the grass a bit more, looking for something else to fight.

She noticed a pond not far from where they were, peeking over. She started to get closer to it, looking over the reflective, misty water.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:14 pm

A pidove came out of nowhere and tackled Sorren into the water. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" Sorren yelled. He didn't know how to swim, frankly, he didn't know if it was possible without arms. This was not his day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Katie quickly jumped into the water and grabbed him with her arms, using her ears and feet to swim them back up to the grass. She let him down and waited until the pidove swooped down again. She took the attack, grabbing the pidove with her ears and holding it in place.

"Thunderrrrrr...Punch!!"

The hit connected, nearly one-shotting the flying type. The recoil knocked it back over to Jake, leaving it open for jake to deal the last blow.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:22 pm

"This might not be the best time to mention it, but I am still poisoned!" Sorren yelled after spitting out some water. '

He had learned to ignore pain like this so he could keep battling, but the poison was now starting to hit him hard. The straw that broke the Camarupt's back was when he fell into the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:35 am

Katie backed up a bit, not dealing well with poison. She flinched for a moment before trying to think of some way to be helpful to him. "I...I can take you back to town and we can get you healed..." She fidgeted her paws and tried to pick Sorren up with her ears, planning to carry him back to town...
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:13 am

"I'm not going to die! I'll faint, and it'll be scary, but It isn't that bad. just help me find a pecha berry, this place has tons of them." Sorren said, straining, The poison affecting his muscle movement.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:28 am

[[ nice roll ]]

Katie dealt the finishing blow to the pidove, searching it for an item. She looked through it's feathers before finding a perfectly good pecha berry. She gasped in excitement and quickly ran back over to Sorren, handing it to him politely.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:41 am

{{IKR?}}

Sorren ate The berry, careful to not eat too fast. He felt the Pain and stiffness subside. Once all was over with he laid down, and cried.

The terror of events past had finally hit him, and he had never gotten used to it. to all the fear. But he was stubborn, and he didn't let his fears rule him. so he went on.

"I'm so-sorry" Sorren said when he had calmed down a bit.

Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Jake had zoned out for a little bit. Then he saw a wild Pokemon attack him.

Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Sorren tensed up as another pokemon entered the scene and headed for Jake. Then he noticed what it was.

"Shara?" He whispered.

Painful memories washed over sorren like a waterfall, drowning him. It had been so long. He hadn't even seen a pidgey in at least 2 years. All the courage he willed up to fight was gone now, and all he could do was run. So He started running away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Katie turned to see if Jake was okay, and noticed Sorren running away. She sighed and started to chase after him, trying to get him to stop. "Sorren come back!! Where are you going?!" She decided against tackling him, deciding instead to just follow him until he stopped, slowing down to allow jake to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Sorren noticed he was being followed so he picked up the pace. His eyes were darting around when he saw it. Trees were bent inwards and vegetation seemed to make a arch around the path. The "Stairs". If he got through there without His pursuer coming to close he could get to the next floor and loose her. He picked up the pace and sprinted straight through the "Stairs"

Sorren looked around. The buneary was nowhere to be found. and if she didn't enter the "stairs" with him, that means if she makes it to this floor she would be somewhere else. Sorren sighed a sigh of relief.

Now that he was free he would head through the rest of the dungeon, then head for the town. There he could relax a bit. maybe find some work, and someplace to rest his head for a bit.

{{Sorren has left the thread, if you want to continue you can, but I won't count it towards my XP}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing the coward that fights!(open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next