Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Introducing the coward that fights!(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorren walked around for a bit, ignoring all the pecha berries, the only thing on his mind was Finding some wild pokemon to fight, not that he would win. He was shaking like he always did. He tried to ignore his own fear, but he had tried a thousand times already, with no success. However he was determined to get stronger. Sorren held his tongue out of fear for a few moments then srcounged up the courage to say something to the emptiness of the forest.

"WHERE ARE YOU!? COME OUT AND FIGHT ME! I DARE YOU!" Sorren yelled. a chill ran down his spine, but he continued on.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:11 pm

The buneary waved and started to introduce herself to jake. "Hiya, got any idea where the dungeon is? I'm Katie by the way" She moved her ears back and forth, trying to do something to keep herself entertained.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:55 pm

"This IS the dungeon." Jake replied.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Two people. There were now two people. Sorren just wanted to curl up in a ball. He just stood there as The bunnery chatted with the tepig. He wanted. to say something but he didn't feel like Talking much, but he was kinda mad That she didn't know where she was, was It even possible not to notice you're in a mystery dungeon?

"Are you even paying attention? You could tell if you looked around. The paths curve and sway and double back on themselves and there are at least three ways out of this clearing alone. You should have noticed a change in the architecture of the forest when you entered, It would be like walking into an entirely different place then you were two steps ago." Sorren said loudly, immediately regretting saying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:57 am

[[ my bad, I thought they were still in the forest, or didn't know the forest was the dungeon ]]

Katie looked around, a bit confused. "...oh... that would make a lot of sense, I'm just used to all of them being in dungeons and caves.." She heard Sorren speak up, using defense curl and rolling over to him, being at speaking distance between sorren and jake. "Hiya. Katie" She held out her ear to shake 'hands'.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:09 am

"AH!" Sorren jumped when the Buneary rolled over, he did not expect that. "Uh... I don't have. Hands... or arms. my wings are just stubs really..." Sorren said. sitting there. awkwardly. This was not a pleasant experience for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:18 am

Katie looked at him for a moment, hugging him with her ears instead. "Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, I just like meeting new people, and if you guys are in the dungeon then I'll come with you"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:25 am

"AH!" Sorren was once again caught off guard by the Buneary's actions. He pulled himself out of the hug. "Gah. Do you always hug strangers? I've been meaning to ask, but been a bit scared to, ask If there is a town near here. you two are the first pokemon i've seen in a long time that aren't wild."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:40 am

Katie backed up a bit, giving him some space. She moved her ears back and forth a bit, trying to think of what she should do next. "Sorry... just trying to be friendly. Yeah, grassveil is just north of here, it's only a few minutes walk"

She looked around the clearing a bit, keeping distance from Sorren, but staying close enough to talk to him. She used Pound on a tree, hearing a rustling.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Jake saw a Rattata come out of the bushes and used Magnitude on it, but didn't knock it out. The Rattata used Tackle on the Tepig and made him hit a tree.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Sorren lifted his leg and attempted to scratch the opponent. The rattata Bit down on his leg and started swinging him around. sorren was able to move his leg and scratched the inside of his mouth making It let go of him and flinging him into a tree. The same tree that Jake was tackled into. Sorren hit the tree and landed on top of jake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Katie used pound on the rattata. She aimed for it's head to attempt a critical and avenge Sorren and Jake
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Jake got up and used Tackle on the Rattata at the same time as Katie used Pound, so it was a lot of damage. When the Rattata was knocked out, Jake found a random item on the ground.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Katie pushed the fainted wild pokemon aside to see what the item was. It was a small seed of somekind. She picked it up and juggled it back for forth between her ears, entertaining herself. "What is this thing anyway? I know it's a seed, but I forget what type it is." She showed it to them.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:26 pm

"Woah! Be more careful. That's a blast Seed." Sorren said, backing away.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Jake went up and took his blast seed and help on to it. "Well, I don't have a bag since I left the Guild."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing the coward that fights!(open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next