Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Introducing the coward that fights!(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Introducing the coward that fights!(open) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Sorren walked around for a bit, ignoring all the pecha berries, the only thing on his mind was Finding some wild pokemon to fight, not that he would win. He was shaking like he always did. He tried to ignore his own fear, but he had tried a thousand times already, with no success. However he was determined to get stronger. Sorren held his tongue out of fear for a few moments then srcounged up the courage to say something to the emptiness of the forest.

"WHERE ARE YOU!? COME OUT AND FIGHT ME! I DARE YOU!" Sorren yelled. a chill ran down his spine, but he continued on.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Jake came out of nowhere and ran into the Torchic and rolled down a small hill into a random tree. "I'm sorry" he called out to the other Pokemon. He went up to him and asked "What's your name? I'm Jake!"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:39 pm

"OHNOHNOHNO-UH right gotta stay calm uh what can i do again, oh right T-TAKE THIS!" sorren mumbled to himself, then getting on one foot and using the other to perform a scratch on the unknown enemy.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:27 pm

The Tepig dodged pretty easily, but did not retaliate. "I'm sorry, did I scare you?" Jake said. "I'm not going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Sorren stopped. what?

"What? but- I and the- OOOOOOH. I'm sorry I didn't know!" Sorren mumbled. He was shaking again, he didn't know that the pokemon wasn't wild.

Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Jake just smiled. "It's OK." He said. "It's my fault anyways." Jake then saw 3 Pokemon approach this way.

This dice is not existing.

"Well, let's fight!" Jake exclaimed bravely.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Three butterfrees flew out of the brush to the two tiny fire types. Sorren was freaking out. he didn't know who this guy was and he didn't want him to get hurt.

The first butterfree used poison powder aiming for the other pokemon, sorren dived in to stop the attack from hitting, he was poisoned, but at least the other guy was alright. The other two butterfrees were using confusion to hurl rocks at the two pokemon. Sorren growled, giving them a moments hesitation, while he got back up on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Jake was shocked when the Torchic went in front of him to block the Poison Powder. Jake then used Tackle on the first Butterfree and then used Tail Whip on it. He then used Tackle again but it dodged. Then another Butterfree used Confusion on the Tepig and he fell to the ground. When he got up, he used Tackle on the first one again and knocked it out.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:44 pm

With one down, the buterfree ramped things up with a dual gust, which blew Sorren up into the air. he was so scared he could have died of a heart attack. with sorren out of the way the butterfree were able to focus on the single tepig.

"WOA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Jake was surrounded by the Butterfree on both sides. "This is too easy." He said. The Butterfree both went for Tackle, and the Tepig jumped up and landed on both of them as they hit each other. That knocked them out, but for safe measures, Jake used Tackle on both of them.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:26 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH-"

*THUMP*

Sorren fell from the sky and landed on his head. he wiggled about a bit before getting up on his feet. He sighed a sigh of relief. at least that was over. Then he realized he still had to talk to that tepig. right...

"Uh... thanks" Sorren said, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:28 pm

"I never quite caught you name." Jake said. "If you didn't hear me the first time, I'm Jake!"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Sorren shuffled uncomfortably. Jake still wanted to talk. Sorren didn't like that, but he wanted to be nice. so he tried.

"Hi I-I'm Sorren." Sorren mumbled. Why was he so stupid?! sorren couldn't even introduce himself with enough volume to be heard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:47 pm

The bushes rustled a bit as another small pokemon hopped from the bush and into a tree branch, looking down at them. A buneary jumped from the branch and landed on the grass near them with a quiet thud. She studied them both for a moment, never having seen a wild tepig or torchic before.

"Do either of you know where the dungeon is?"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:04 pm

Jake heard the name because of his strong hearing and also the thud that came from the left. He looked over at Buneary and went over to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the coward that fights!(open)   Introducing the coward that fights!(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing the coward that fights!(open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next