Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Dragon Rise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

The Dragon Rise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has been 20 years since the evil orginizations disbanned. Everything was peaceful for a while...
That was before the war a happened.... The trainers have become agressive...pokemon are rebelling...
War has begun. Fire types, Water, Grass, Steel, Dark, you name it! All fighting...Fighting for the rights of freedom. They have now teamed up into 3 camps. Team Freedom, the pokemon side. Team Dagurtures, The Humans, and Team Melline, the ones who want humans and pokemon together in peace!
It's your disision, choosing the right team could lead to a good ending...or tragic ending...
Which side are you on?

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Partner Pokemon:
Legendary you encounted(1): (Depending on what side your on)
Legendary (2): (Depending on what side your on)
Side: (Team)
Other:

Oh yea, also... If your on Team Dagurtures, you dont get pokemon.
The list of legendaries are here:

Team Freedom
Zekrom
Kyurem
Uxie
Terrakion
Cobalion
Meloetta
Mewtwo
Mew

Team Melline
Reshiram
Genesect
Mespirit
Virizion
Latias
Latios
Keldeo
Victini

Last edited by Victinilover4248 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:56 am

Soon the light and sound became so much, Miles and Layias were enveloped in it. Suddenly, it just stopped. Where Miles was, there was a Latios. Miles opened his eyes. "I can't believe we finally-" Then Miles noticed the General. "G-general! How...how long have you been standing there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:07 am

Dani seemed in shock. She snapped out of it fast. "Only about...3 minutes?" She stepped forward a bit. "Miles, why are you a latios?" Dani asked puzzled. "It's...not...usual..." She added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:05 am

"Well, it's a...bit of a long story, but to sum it up, when I met Latias, she made me an offer. She would turn me into a Latios if I joined the Melline...I was planning to, already, so I accepted. But with all of the attacks and the lights out timing, Latias and I haven't had the time to do it without risk of interruption or missing something big. I planned to disappear as Miles and become reborn as Latios. I've been...collecting blood from enemies I've slain so I could use it to look like I'd been killed and taken away. Latias and I would come across this place "accidentally", and we would rejoin you. I...I never intended for you to find out..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:24 pm

Dani was confused, yet understood. "Faking death isn't...the best way to do it..." She shrugged.
"Maybe telling me would have been easier?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Miles paused. "...I couldn't...this ability the legendaries have to change humans...is a closely guarded secret. All of them have it...Think about it. If you knew Victini and Reshiram could change people into all-powerful legendaries, how do you think you would use that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:44 pm

Dani thought for a moment, "...is your transformation temporary or...?" She asked.
"It would seem odd for a Latias and latios to just go around the camp no trainers?" She shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Miles lowered his head. "It's...permenant unless Latias changes me back." Miles then closed his eyes and smiled. "A herd of Riolu passed the camp and joined us. I see no reason why two legends would be strange. You have two, yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Dani shrugged. "Yeaah but...Their MY legendaries, everyone knows that. they DON'T know your Miles! unless I...tell them...Oh nevermind!" She said giving up. "Er, So you WILL be coming to camp by morning, RIGHT?" Dani asked turning to walk to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Miles followed behind. "Of course. The transformation was all I needed to do. I'll head right to bed, General." Miles and Latias flew past her, and headed back to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Dani snapped her fingers, Victini teleported her to the diner tent. G-General...We gotta problem... Dani sighed. "Your outta fire again?" Dani asked with a jokish grin.
I wish. We're Dead low on food! Those guys from before snuck the food!
"Reshi!!" Dani yelled. Reshiram appeared at the entrance. "We need food. Help me by getting food before sunrise or we'll be dead before anyone attacks!" Reshiram sighed.
Alright, Gen. D. Dani hated being called Gen. D by her pokemon. She usually would put them out without lunch or dinner, but she just cooled. "Vic, you get the oven started."
Yus M'am! Victini smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Miles and Latias arrived at camp, finding it empty besides Dani and Victini and the rest of the pokemon. He flew over to Dani. "General, where is everyone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Dani looked at Miles. "They... They've been disappearing one by one...at least 5 people every hour!" Dani sighed. "Not only that, but they've been stealing our food too!" She smirked a bit.
"I got reshi out looking for food, and Luxio searching camps. Nothing we can't handle...right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Miles frowned. "I...I don't think we can bounce back that easily...we need numbers in order to fight. If one of our enemies attacked..." Miles narrowed his eyes. "We should round up the remaining people on our side and stay together. We may be able to find out what's happening."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Dani nodded. "Good Idea." Dani blew her whistle and everyone from the camp who was left came to training hall. "18. 19...20?! ONLY 20?? We had 45 people yesterday!" SHe turned to look at Miles. "This means it only started yesterday in the morning! But I don't get why the pokemon are poisoned..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Miles shrugged. "I don't know...maybe I can talk with them, they might know something..." He was about to go do that when something dawned on him. "Also...did you notice our newest allies, the Riolus are fine...?" He then turned and flew over to the pokemon to see what was up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Rise
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next