Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Dragon Rise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage

The Dragon Rise - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has been 20 years since the evil orginizations disbanned. Everything was peaceful for a while...
That was before the war a happened.... The trainers have become agressive...pokemon are rebelling...
War has begun. Fire types, Water, Grass, Steel, Dark, you name it! All fighting...Fighting for the rights of freedom. They have now teamed up into 3 camps. Team Freedom, the pokemon side. Team Dagurtures, The Humans, and Team Melline, the ones who want humans and pokemon together in peace!
It's your disision, choosing the right team could lead to a good ending...or tragic ending...
Which side are you on?

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Partner Pokemon:
Legendary you encounted(1): (Depending on what side your on)
Legendary (2): (Depending on what side your on)
Side: (Team)
Other:

Oh yea, also... If your on Team Dagurtures, you dont get pokemon.
The list of legendaries are here:

Team Freedom
Zekrom
Kyurem
Uxie
Terrakion
Cobalion
Meloetta
Mewtwo
Mew

Team Melline
Reshiram
Genesect
Mespirit
Virizion
Latias
Latios
Keldeo
Victini

Last edited by Victinilover4248 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Dani shrugged. "I...Guess we just go to a normal living...Jobs, school, battles....ect?"
She said. Dani smirked. "Ehh...How 'bout a battle? You and me? I've been wanting to see what you can do!" She said with a blazing ember of imbition in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Miles panted a little. "I'm actually very tired right now. Maybe we should wait a little while before I battle again, it would be nice to have a rest." He looked over the forests and plains that made up the region now. "I guess what we should do now is...rebuild."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Dani groaned. "You mean work? That's worse than chores! But since Zoruark was my pokemon...I GOTTA help." She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Miles sighed. "It's not just that. Society crumbled under the war. There is nothing left at all. All we can do now is rebuild society and start from scratch. Up for the challenge, General?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:25 am

Dani smirked. "Do you know who your talking too? I'm always ready!" She said and looked around. "Hmm...All we got left from the war is planks and burned metal..." She paused.
"Wait...By ' Society crumbled under the war' did you mean that...well...there's almost no people left?!" She asked a bit worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:07 am

Miles looked over at Dani. "No...not that harsh. But they scattered. They're either in hiding, in our army, dead, or savages. It would take a while to find them all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:11 am

Dani nodded. "Reshiram, get the legends from your region together. We got some rebuilding and people finding to do!" She said. Luxray purred walking around her happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

Miles grinned. "Sounds perfect! I'm going to go look for survivors, I'll be back in a little bit." Miles flew off over the mountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:51 pm

Dani nodded. "I'll check the deserted towns." She said and ran to the old broken town. "...wow. We did a number on this place." Dani sighed. "Hello? Anyone out there?" Her voice echoed. She paused. "The war is over and we need help rebuilding." She said. Dani saw a few of the people come out of hiding. "We'll help." A little girl said. The little girl had a plastic hard hat on. Dani grined. "Okay, go gather some friends, family, and supplies." Dani said. The group nodded and ran off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Miles soon came to a cave. There were some burned sticks in front of the cave, so Miles figured there may be someone living in there. He sighed and looked in. "Hello? Anyone in there? Civilization can start again...you can come out now..." He floated in a little bit deeper. "Hello?" Suddenly, he was tackled by behind. He was gagged and blindfolded before he could cry out. He needed help. He concnetrated and used Telepathy. Dani! I need help!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Dani's eyes lit up. "...Miles." She turned around handing blue prints to some random guy. "Take these! Do what it says and ill be back!" She said and bolted to find Miles. She headed for the mountains and ran into the cave. "Miles?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Miles heard Dani. He was gagged and blindfolded, so he couldn't really do anything about that. He was also upside down. Also not good. He was deep in the back of the cave, and he felt something hot was under him. He tried not to imagine what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Dani bolted in deeper, getting tripped and rolling into a net. "Owowow! That's stings." She said growling. "Miles?" She heard footsteps in the cave. She lit up the cave a bit with sacred sword and tried to make out of what she saw. (Humans or Pokemon or...? Can you be the culprit(s) ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:00 pm

A bunch of humans and pokemon alike that were bent over looked at Dani. The humans had ripped clothes or just well placed swaths of cloth. They had obviously been there a long time. They blinked, wondering what Dani would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Rise
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24