Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Dragon Rise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

The Dragon Rise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has been 20 years since the evil orginizations disbanned. Everything was peaceful for a while...
That was before the war a happened.... The trainers have become agressive...pokemon are rebelling...
War has begun. Fire types, Water, Grass, Steel, Dark, you name it! All fighting...Fighting for the rights of freedom. They have now teamed up into 3 camps. Team Freedom, the pokemon side. Team Dagurtures, The Humans, and Team Melline, the ones who want humans and pokemon together in peace!
It's your disision, choosing the right team could lead to a good ending...or tragic ending...
Which side are you on?

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Partner Pokemon:
Legendary you encounted(1): (Depending on what side your on)
Legendary (2): (Depending on what side your on)
Side: (Team)
Other:

Oh yea, also... If your on Team Dagurtures, you dont get pokemon.
The list of legendaries are here:

Team Freedom
Zekrom
Kyurem
Uxie
Terrakion
Cobalion
Meloetta
Mewtwo
Mew

Team Melline
Reshiram
Genesect
Mespirit
Virizion
Latias
Latios
Keldeo
Victini

Last edited by Victinilover4248 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:42 am

Dani groaned. "Again. GEEZ!" She turned to Luxio and Victini. "Use hyper beam."
The two blasted half of them far off with hyper beam. Dani saw the other group running. She blew the whistle. "Alright! Good job Everyone. Go for dinner and take the night off!" Dani almost never gave nights off but she felt that it was required.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Miles cheered when he heard that is was a night off. Those never happened! He knelt down to the herd of Riolu. "Thanks alot, guys! Why don't you join us for dinner?" The Riolu nodded and followed Miles and Latias into the food tent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:56 pm

Dani was making dinner tonight. "Victini needed a break so I'm cookin." Dani said with a grin.
"Soups on! Well... It's not SOUP Buut... We got fries and salad!" Dani said handing out plates of food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Miles and Latias chowed down, sitting with the herd of Riolu who were packing it away. Miles turned to the one who was the leader, who had a tuft of hur sticking up on his head. "So, you guys did really well in the battle today! What do you think about joining us?" The Riolu leaned back in his seat and gave a thumbs up while he was chewing on a fry. The rest of the herd cheered. "Well, did you hear that, General? Looks like we have some new allies!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Dani smirked. "Good, We'll need all the help we can get!" She said putting away the food.
Dani looked out the tent entrance to see some dark shadey people in the mountains.
"I'm gonna be in the mountains if you need me. Keep watch for the signal." Dani said and walked out of the diner tent. She hiked up the mountain and was searching it.
"I coulda sworn that I saw them come this way...." She said with a sigh.
Don't worry, Boss! I got Reshiram keeping an eye out for trouble from the clouds! Victini said appearing suddenly. Dani shrugged. "I guess, But will Reshiram be able to warn us fast enough?" She shook her head. "Forget that. Victini, you search the perimiter for trouble." Dani commanded. Uh...I see trouble already. Victini said pointing to their camp.

Two of their own members were fighting the heck outta each other. Dani jumped down and Victini made them freeze. "Hey! I thought I made it clear about no fist fights here!" Dani hissed. The two just stared at her, then each other, the general again. "Well...Er...Ya see..." "NO EXUSES. If you wanna act tough, go join Team Dagurtures." Dani glared at the one. "B-But! H-He..." Dani turned and glared at the other. "No buts! Now if I so much as catch you two again, So help me I will---" Dani stopped. "I will...uh." She looked behind them.
"What is that?" She glanced over at 2 bags. "Well...Uh, Ya see...I was still hungry and you said no seconds so I...well...Took some food?" The first one shuddered. "Yea, Me too." The other confessed. Dani sighed. "ONE chance. That's all you get!" She snapped her fingers and Victini let them fall flat on their faces. She yawned. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in my tent." Dani said wakling into her tent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Miles sighed. He hated those guys. A bunch of people had only joined this team only for the benefits, they didn't care who would win. And those two having the nerve to steal food. It was disgusting. If there wasn't a no fight rule, he'd be pummeling those two right now himself. He sighed, and showed the Riolu to where they would be staying. He then turned to Latias and smiled. "Ready, Latias?" She nodded, obviously excited. They snuck past the General's tent, as it was near their secret entrance. Miles took the top off a tree stump, and jumped down it, holding the top as he fell so it snapped back into place when he had entered. Latias flew over the fence, and they met on the other side. They made sure not to make any noise and snuck into the forest, hoping the General hadn't seen them. (Hint Hint)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:00 pm

(Hint gotten xD)

Dani had all her pokemon resting with her. She had Victini, Reshiram, Blaziken, Haxorus, Zoruark and Dragonite...And Luxio who was guarding the entrance. She was mapping out the territories of the other camps. Dani was writing in her journal about problems and what to do in those cases. She also had a list of trators and a list of People about to get kicked out of camp. *Count: 2* Dani finally got bored and decided to get to sleep early. "G''Night Everyone." She said and went to sleep, sharing a huge carpet-sized blanket with all 6 of her pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Miles and Latias felt they were deep enough. They checked one last time to see if anyone was watching, and were finally satisfied. Miles closed his eyes and began to concentrate, hard. Nothing seemed to be happening for the moment, for it was obvious that whatever Miles would doing, it would take time. It also produced a humming noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:12 pm

Dani woke up again to her Luxio sparking her to wake. "What, WHAT?!" She jumped up with ehr hair fuzzy. She fixed it quickly. "This better be IMPORTANT." Dani yawned. "Lu! Lu! Luxi! Luxio! Xio O!" It roared. "Translation?" Dani turned to Victini. 'Something is wrong in the camp. The pokemon seem ill and the trainers are disappearing one by one, at least one every hour.' Victini Mimiced. "What?! Oh no!" Dani bolted outside. It was dark... i mean...12 AM dark. Late. LATE. She looked around but saw nothing. Dani saw the two from before sneak off to Dagurtures' Camp. "Trators. Reshiram, Fusion Flare on them And I don't care what you gotta do, but keep them away from our camp!" Dani commanded. Reshiram burned the two's hair and they ran into a rapid river. They got washed up far away in a thick maze-like forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Miles continued to concentrate. He could hear nothing over the humming, which was getting louder and louder, despite being only a minute's walk from the camp. He also could see nothing. He also began to emit a Blue Aura, which also glowed. Both the light and humming were loud and bright enough to be seen if someone was awake, but would go by unnoticed if they were asleep. Latias was also concentrating as the same time, seeming to do the exact same thing as Miles, only she was glowing red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Dani ran to the guarding pokemon, they seemed poisoned. "How?" Dani could only ask.
She popped her head into the tents and most of them were gone. But their pokemon were left behind. "Wha? I don't get it!" Dani sighed. "What is going on?!" Dani yelled, not too loud tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:24 pm

Miles's and Latias's concentration had generated a lot of noise and light. The light could easily be seen from the camp, along with the noise. Wind seemed to be picking up around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:18 am

(Do you want me to come see or something? XD?)

Dani was summoning reshiram in the mountains. She sat cross-legged with her arms crossed and her arms crossed. "Hm...What could have caused the poison of the pokemon? And the abandonment of the tents?" Dani asked Reshiram. I'm sorry, General Dani. But I cannot assist you with clues this time around. Your Boss now...You know how to handle these things. Reshiram Replied. Dani sighed. "I can't think when so many things are happening at once, and you know that!" She said a bit annoyed. "Your here to help and guild me, well...News flash, Reshi! Your not doing much helping! I'M doing the guilding!"
Reshiram was wide-eyed. No, No, you got it all wrong. Calm yourself, Dani.
Dani took a deep breath. "Talk. Before I blow my fuse." She said with her head in her hands.
I was sent only to help you battle and get order when nobody will listen to your judgement.
YOU are here to guild YOUR trainers to Victory. Have you forgotten I GAVE your victini? And WHY I did?
Reshiram was making Dani bored. "Skip to the point, Dragon." Dani moaned.
The point is, You have to be more guilding and figure this out yuorself. I will only do ONE thing to help at this point. I will fly over each camp to see if any of our members are there.
Reshiram said with a sigh. She's too young to be a leader. Reshiram said as it flew above the clouds.

Dani returned to the camp to find more people missing, and a raging cheer by the human only group. "They must be responsible for this..." She thought angry. "if they attack tomorrow...THEY'RE GONNA GET IT HARD." She said furious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:46 am

(Yes, I do want you to do something. That's why I said "hint hint" earlier.)

The sound and light grew, and Miles sighed. He was annoyed this took so long. He was surprised nobody had come running already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:49 am

(Oh, I thought you meant hint hint as in Don't come. xD Sorry!)

Dani saw a raging light in the forest. "What the? Is someone welding?" Dani opened the gated quietly and locked them. She snuck to the trees and peeked from behind one. She could only see a Latias and someone familier... Is that Miles? She thought in shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Rise
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next