Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Dragon Rise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

The Dragon Rise - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

It has been 20 years since the evil orginizations disbanned. Everything was peaceful for a while...
That was before the war a happened.... The trainers have become agressive...pokemon are rebelling...
War has begun. Fire types, Water, Grass, Steel, Dark, you name it! All fighting...Fighting for the rights of freedom. They have now teamed up into 3 camps. Team Freedom, the pokemon side. Team Dagurtures, The Humans, and Team Melline, the ones who want humans and pokemon together in peace!
It's your disision, choosing the right team could lead to a good ending...or tragic ending...
Which side are you on?

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Partner Pokemon:
Legendary you encounted(1): (Depending on what side your on)
Legendary (2): (Depending on what side your on)
Side: (Team)
Other:

Oh yea, also... If your on Team Dagurtures, you dont get pokemon.
The list of legendaries are here:

Team Freedom
Zekrom
Kyurem
Uxie
Terrakion
Cobalion
Meloetta
Mewtwo
Mew

Team Melline
Reshiram
Genesect
Mespirit
Virizion
Latias
Latios
Keldeo
Victini

Last edited by Victinilover4248 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Miles grinned. You feel that way now. But just try this. I'm sure you love Reshiram enough to try this for his sale...or... He smiled evilly. Are you planning to high tail it out of here, despite that? Trust is an way bridge to burn when the going gets tough. Humans will do anything for self preservation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Dani returned Victini to its pokeball. She looked at Reshiram then at Miles. "...I'm not joining you and that's THAT!" Dani growled. A flash of light came from beside Dani and darted at miles. "...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Moles saw the light. He shrugged. just as I thought. You're willing to toss away a friend at the drop of a hat. Now he's mine. he went over to Reshiram and sliced him with his scythe. He'll die soon...and I'll bring him back. You will regret this. Now run. Run like the coward you are. I won't stop you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Dani stared at miles. "I'm no coward!" She yelled. Arceus came behind her and hit Miles into a wall. "Stop doing this, Miles! Your bringing people to life...but I think your obbusing this power!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Miles grinned. I'm right. I'm using my power correctly. And you are a coward. Hiding behind your pokemon. How is that not cowardly, Gen D? he stuck his scythe into Arceus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:04 pm

"Nobody calls me Gen D...NOBODY!" Dani growled. She paused.
"...What about Latias, Miles? Don't you care about what might happen to her?"
Dani asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Miles laughed. I don't think I need to wonder about her... out of the shadows, Latias floated. She looked just like the undead people flanking Miles, but with a major difference. She had the cut of a blade across her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Dani shook her head. "No...No this isn't happening..." She said.
She glowed with a green Aura and her eyes beamed red, "Your...Your a monster!" Dani growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Miles seemed to waver. What...what are you doing...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:18 pm

"Doing what I should have done a long time ago..." She growled. A blinding green light shined from Dani and when the light was gone, there was a Virizon where she was standing, and behind her was Keldeo, Cobalion, and Terrakion, all with their swords. "I am a sword of justice! And we will do what is right! Meaning that we will at all costs, destroy you!" Dani announced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Miles was shocked. Wha-what? No! That's impossible! You...you're not a Legendary! You're human! he shook his head. Ill retreat for now. I need to plan. Miles, Latias, Reshiram, and Arceus vanished, but the darkness remained, along with the hoards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:27 pm

Dani smirked. "And you called ME the coward?!" She laughed. "Thanks guys, glad you could make it." She said to the trio. "No prob, gal! We're here for ya! Lets get some others to join our little war." Dani nodded and turned human again. "We'll beat you, Miles. Give it up." She smirked and went to get the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Miles looked from the mountain. He was bleeding. He wanted to call out, but he couldn't. He pulled on one of his chains weakly. Miles appeared there. He grinned. Theyre buying it. They think I'm you. miles looked up at him. "You..." The Latios laughed. Soon, I will disguise you to look like me, and send you out there. They'll Kill you without a second thought. And then I'll revive you on my side. It's all falling into place...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:38 pm

Dani had gathered all 10 of the legendaries she required to beat Miles: Mespitit, Uxie, Axelf, Cresselia, Palkia, Dialgia, Reshiram, Zekrom, Meloetta and Genesect. "He will be sorry he ever called me a coward or Gen D..." She growled. "Ready team?" She asked. The 10 nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:58 pm

The Latios had finished disguising Miles. He saw that Dani had gotten a team ready, and looked over at Miles and smiled. Showtime. He teleported Miles to a field near them, and waited to see what they'd do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Rise   The Dragon Rise - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Rise
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next