Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Mini Exploration

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Sofie the mareep had been on her own exploration to test if she would be guild material. It wasn't too long before she stumbled upon the dark parts of the wild. If the trees looked this sinister, she couldn't imagine what the pokemon that lurked in there were like.
"Well here goes nothing." she said, taking her first step into the forest.
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:27 pm

"I WILL END YOU CREATURE!" A voice that sounded amazingly like a certain town menace screeched randomly. "YOU WILL DI- Oh wait. Mareep's don't live in Shadowhue. THAT MUST MEAN THAT YOU'RE A EXPLORER! HUZZAH!~" Keyami hopped up and down, grabbing one of Sofie's hoof/paw things and shaking it rapidly. "I'm Keyami, nice to meet 'cha!"
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:26 pm

"Oh uh..." said Sofie. She was completely surprised by the sudden appearance of a meowth.
"I'm Soft, well that's my nickname," she continued,"And unfortunately I'm not an explorer although I wish I was." Even though that was the truth she hid the fact that she has been hesitant to join the guild.
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:18 pm

"Hmm. I think I'll call you BGPC." He nodded his approval and then walked forwards a ways. When he noticed that the Mareep wasn't following, he turned around. "Are ya coming or not?~"
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:28 pm

"Um...BGPC? What does that stand for?" she questioned. It wasn't common to find randoms running around and giving out nicknames."Anyway, why should I follow you?" The thought had just popped into her head. This was a complete stranger, why would she follow them into some dark and scary woods?
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:32 pm

"Big Giant Poofy Creature, duhh~" He rolled his eyes as if this was the most obvious thing in the world. "You should follow me because what do you have to lose? Go into the forest with a complete stranger or sit around and do nothing, wishing you had done something when that crazy Meowth came along and offered to take you with him~"
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 am

She shrugged. He was right, what did she have to lose, and if anything did happen then she would be able to defend herself."Fine then, I'll come." she decided, starting to follow the meowth.
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:13 am

Keyami grinned. "Alright!~ Onward then, BGPC." Since he couldn't grab this Pokemon by the arm and drag her about, he decided to just run full speed without any care and hope she could keep up. "LALALALALAALAAAAAH POKEMON COME AT ME BROOOO!~" By this point, Keyami was cackling wildly.
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:24 am

Sofie was slightly starting to regret following this loon into the dungeon, but she had to admit, it would be more exciting than wandering about on her own.
"So...um Keyami, are you suicidal or something, because I'm pretty sure screaming at the top of your lungs and prancing around in a dark forest isn't the best idea," she shouted, sprinting after him.
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:26 am

"Says the one who's shouting back at meee!~" Keyami apparently found this hilarious and so he cracked up laughing. By the time he had quieted down, he was on his side, wiping tears from his eyes and getting two weird looks. Wait, two weird looks?

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:36 am

"Eep!" Sofie shrieked as the segmented body of a sewaddle appeared. Sofie didn't like bugs much, especially not ones that appeared in dark, spooky areas."What's that thing!"
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:52 am

"Oh calm down!~ It's just a harmless Sewaddle." He rolled his eyes. Of course, saying that it was harmless obviously made it very harmful. Because that was the kind of luck Keyami had. The Sewaddle struck him head on with a tackle attack. "Owie."
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:59 am

Sofie would have done a face-palm if she could, but she couldn't so she just shook her head. Noticing how Keyami would probably need some help, Sofie rushed forward and whacked the sewaddle with an iron tail.
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:06 am

"Thank you!~" He leaped up and tackled Sofie in a big hug. The Sewaddle just stared. "Oh right, angry Sewaddle." He let go of the Mareep and leaped upon the Sewaddle in a scratch attack. "Take this you fiend!"
Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:38 am

By now, Sofie was positive that there was something wrong in this meowth's head. He must have a short attention span to be able to forget about a battle that was occurring right in front of him. Well at least he seemed to have the situation under control now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mini Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Exploration   Mini Exploration Empty

Back to top Go down

Mini Exploration
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next