Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Joy to the Insane

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

Joy to the Insane - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Stryke was confused. The voices had told him to come here, but he didn't understand why. He decided to look around the area, as he was getting bored of just standing there. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something that caught his attention. Is that a cave over there? he thought to himself. Deciding to investigate, he went over and entered it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:05 am

Kira hadn't realized that he had fallen so far behind, she made her way back quickly. She approached Stryke and asked, "What did you find?" she had been about to look at the item her self when there was a monstrous roar that shook the tunnels, it must have been the areodactyl. She made a squeaking sound, she thought about running again. She knew that the gaint pokemon would be able to cut them off, it probably knew the terrain better than them. She tried to come up with another plan, but a large roar sounded again that shook the cave once more, a crack sounded just ahead of them. A large crevice had been made in the wall just big enough for them to hide in. "Hey, I think it's coming this way. We could go hide in there." She pointed at the crevice.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:25 am

Stryke ducked into the crevice with Kira. "Thanks for waiting for me, it was pretty hard to keep up. They were actually doubting that you'd wait for me." Realizing that he had mentioned the voices out loud, Stryke quickly tried to change the subject of the conversation. "So, in case you were wondering, I found an apple before we ducked in here. I'm not really hungry, so you can have it if you want, Kira."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:50 am

Kira's eyes brightened at the mention of an apple, "Really?" she whispered, "Please!" she had noticed that he had said "They" again, she didn't mind though. Stryke was a nice scyther, she didn't want to leave behind a nice pokemon.

The tunnels rumbled as the prehistoric pokemon rumbled through the caves,it stuck around their area for a bit before moving on, going to search for them elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:29 am

Stryke handed the apple to Kira, then stopped to listen. Not hearing the Aerodactyl anymore, Stryke decided to look around. Sticking his head out of the crevice, he check to see that the coast was clear, then stepped fully out. Turning around to face Kira-who was currently eating the apple-he lightly tapped her to get her attention. "Hey Kira, the coast is clear, let's go find the staircase."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:40 am

Kira had just finished devouring the apple she still had a mouthful when she nodded and stepped out from the crevice. She held onto the core, saving it as possibly a distraction when they run into a dangerous pokemon like that. She swallowed and spoke, "I forgot what I was looking for..." she mumbled. She shrugged and thought that she would remember it later. The food had caused her to forget about the joy scarf and focus on the delicious apple, her favorite food.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:37 pm

"I think you said you were looking for some type of ribbon. But anyways, we should probably get off this floor as soon as possible. I feel like neither of us can take that Aerodactyl." This has been pretty fun so far, aside from the Aerodactyl attacking us. I wonder if she would want to form an exploration team sometime. She's such a nice, fun Pokemon to be around, and it would be fun having someone to explore with. "Well, let's get going." As the two of them walked through the winding corridors, Stryke kept on seeing shadows on the walls, ones that would dart out of view when he got close. He was about to turn back and ask Kira if she was seeing them, when a large gust of wind began blowing. "Oh, no."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:45 pm

"What was that?" she asked. She squinted against the wind, it was a powerful one. She knew nothing of the wind that Stryke knew about. She looked to him for an answer, growing a bit concerned about the situation. What was this strange force? She seemed to ask without saying anything. Kira had also noticed shadows flickering in the corner of her eyes, she thought she had just been seeing things so she ignored it and said nothing to the scyther. She made a slight whimpering sound by accident as the gust came once more. She wondered if the areodactyl was somewhere in the caves somehow flapping it's huge wings and sending this wind through the caves. She didn't really like that idea, she then began to wonder where the spearow had gone. It seemed awfully quiet in the caves.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:52 pm

"Not good, not good, definitely not good." Stryke rapidly spit out, barely even understandable. "Kira, we need to find the stairs as soon as possible. The rumors I've heard state that the wind we just heard is a dangerous force. You know how dungeons are never the same? Well, supposedly that wind signals that the inside of the dungeon is about to start changing. If we don't get out of this floor soon, then we'll be knocked out and ejected from the dungeon."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:29 am

"Oooh that's bad..." she spoke. She had been about to say something else, but she had been tackled by a strange figure. She screeched in pain as she was pushed against a wall. She tried to open her eyes to see her attacker, but rocks had shaken from the ceiling and began to bury her alive. She was crushed under the rocks, but very well alive. She could feel the pain which let her know she was still alive. She tried to get up, but it took her a while to even begin to lift the heavy boulder. She screamed, "Watch out!" as the same figure that attacked her went after Stryke. She felt helpless to do anything as she slowly struggled with the rock.

This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.

Last edited by bluekat12 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put the dice in >_<)
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:59 pm

"Kira!" Stryke watched in horror as she was buried under the rocks. The Poocheyena who had tackled her turned to face Stryke, a Joy Ribbon wrapped around its neck. Take it out now, you can help Kira later. One of them whispered to him. "I really don't want to, but fine." Stryke launched a Quick Attack at the Poocheyena, then followed with a Vacuum Wave, not letting up until it had hit into the wall. Hoping that it would stay down, he ran back over to the rock pile with Kira under it and began attempting to get the rocks off her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:40 pm

Kira was relieved to get help with the rocks, it took a while but the rocks were soon removed and she was free! "Ouch..." she mumbled before climbing onto the floor. She had bruises all over her were the rocks had nearly crushed her to death. She sighed in relief and looked to Strike, "Thanks." she said happily. She looked forward into darkness, there was no sign of stairs, and the wind was beginning to become a constant gentle breeze, that was slowly growing harsher and harsher.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:46 pm

"Hey Kira, weren't you looking for a Joy Ribbon? That Poocheyena I knocked out had one around its neck." Stryke then heard the wind, as it continued to get stronger and stronger, its ominous presence filling the room. Quickly, find the staircase, you do not need the ribbon. One of the voices whispered at him, as others began to voice their own opinions. "Kira, we may have to forget about the ribbon, we should get to the stairs quickly as possible without stopping."
(Sorry for the short post and bad quality, I have writer's block right now. Also, the reason it took so long to reply is I've been doing yard work all day today and yesterday.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:50 pm

(It's fine ^_^ I'm having a writer's block too |D)

Kira ignored Stryke's suggestion and ran for the ribbon. She grabbed it and spotted some stairs just into the darkness, "We might make it if we hurry!" she exclaimed. She looked at the joy ribbon though. She had no way of thanking Stryke. She decided she would give it to him as a gift if they got out of there alive.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:40 pm

"Really Kira? Whatever, just get to the stairs as quickly as possible. If we don't, I don't know what will happen to us. You know Quick attack, right? Use it to dash towards the stairs." Stryke used his Quick Attack and sprinted as fast as he possibly could towards the staircase. The wind was now growing into a storm, making it hard for Stryke to not be blown over. He then turned and looked back to make sure Kira was following him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Kira wasn't running, but she definitely wasn't being blown away. She had been trying to keep up with Stryke, but the wind had been too much for her. When the wind had began to push her over she grabbed onto the first thing she saw, Stryke's leg. She clung to his leg as she yelled, "Don't turn around! Keep running! I am literally on your heels!" She clung with all she had, she wouldn't-couldn't let go. She was too terrified of this mysterious force that was trying to blow them away. She almost dropped the joy ribbon, she managed to grab it again and held onto it between her teeth, not way she was letting go of this thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joy to the Insane
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next