Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Joy to the Insane

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

Joy to the Insane - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Stryke was confused. The voices had told him to come here, but he didn't understand why. He decided to look around the area, as he was getting bored of just standing there. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something that caught his attention. Is that a cave over there? he thought to himself. Deciding to investigate, he went over and entered it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:48 am

"Hey Spearow! Over here!" Stryke was yelling and waving his scythes, trying to get the Spearow's attention. When it noticed him, it flew right at him , hitting him with a peck attack. Stryke braced himself, taking a few hits from the annoying bird, then threw the energy of the Spearow's attacks right back at it via Reversal. The balls of energy hit the Spearow right on, sending it into the rock Kira had ran into earlier. "Yeah, that was what I was thinking also. It looks like it will be out for a while." Stryke then turned and looked over at Kira. "Are you alright Kira? That looked like it hurt earlier. We should probably start looking for the staircase soon. They say It will come if we stay on a floor of a dungeon too long."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:22 am

Kira watched the scyther defeat the Spearow and smiled, "I'm fine other than a bruise on my nose where it pecked at. No big damage though. You're right though, we should keep moving." Kira decided to ignore the "They" part that the scyther kept speaking about, some pokemon were just like that maybe. How was she to know? This was her first time meeting a scyther, she thought that maybe they just had a different dialect that normal. Just like how magnemites always say "BZZT" in their sentences. She wondered if she should let the scyther lead the way, she asked, "Do you want to lead? I'm not even sure where we came from anymore with that fight." she had completely forgotten her ability to sense the paths with her aura, which was common with her considering she almost never used it anyways. It's a wonder that she hasn't lost the ability at all.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 am

"Um, I guess I'll lead." Stryke started walking towards one of the many paths, then looked back to make sure Kira was following him. They wandered the floor for a while then found the staircase. As they ascended the level, they came up into a large, dark room. 'Look around and check if anything is in this room.' one of the voices said to Stryke, standing out over the rest of them. "Hey Kira, I'm gonna look around and see if there's any items here."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:13 am

Kira nodded. She decided to have a look around herself, she was a bit unlucky though. She found nothing in the room. She sighed, she wanted that joy ribbon she heard so much about. She heard that it helped pokemon grow stronger faster, she turned to Stryke, "Find anything?" she called from all the way across the hall. The ceiling shook a bit and a rock fell right next to her, she muffled a scream and darted behind the scyther. It seemed that the room's ceiling was a bit unstable and loud sound could cause the entire thing to collapse. Kira observed what seemed to be a hallway, the ceiling looked a bit more stable there, "It looks like this used to be a larger cave that collapsed on itself." she whispered to the scyther, "I think it would be best to not stick around in this room."
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:35 am

Stryke was caught off guard when Kira sprinted over. He was confused at first to why she had ran over, until she explained why. "You're probably right, we should get out of here." he whispered back to Kira. "But first, I found a Gold Ribbon. Do you think you could tie it around my arm above my blade?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:46 am

Kira nodded and wrapped the cloth around Stryke's arm, she tied it in a neat bow like knot. She took a step back and whispered, "There, let's go." she went ahead this time, wanting to get out of that room as fast as possible. She sighed in relief when she reached the hall and cast out her aura in search of another item, finding nothing. She stopped and decided to wait a bit before using it again, she wondered if her aura worked differently in caves. She wondered if maybe the rock walls blocked her range. She let Stryke take the lead again until they came to a fork in the road, one had an arrow pointing down it, as if begging the travelers to come that way. The other way had a heart-like shape ripped in half, as if disappointed with something. "Which way should we go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:12 pm

"Hm..." Stryke couldn't decide which path to choose. He reasoned that the arrow path would probably be safer, but they were telling him otherwise. "Um, let's go the way with the weird shape. The arrow is probably a trick or something, maybe even an illusion." Stryke then looked down at the small, gold coloured bow tied around his arm. "So, once you find a Joy Ribbon, are you gonna leave the dungeon, or continue to the top of the mountain?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:25 pm

"Don't know...depends on the conditions i guess." Kira responded. She had planned on going back as soon as she grabbed the ribbon, but meeting Stryke had changed her plans. She enjoyed his company, although she didn't want to show it. She didn't want to leave all alone, so she thought that she would stay with him for a while. What if he lived here though? That would become a problem... she thought. She continued forward and was relieved to see that nothing happened. They came across another tunnel, it had one arrow pointing back the way they came, and another two tunnels. The right didn't have a sign, while the other had a bunch of paw prints of pokemon going in, "I don't think we should go in that left one...there's no prints coming out..." she spotted an item in the middle of the room though. She walked over to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:42 pm

"This mountain has two dungeons in it, I think. I plan on stopping when we get to the second one. I'm probably gonna head back to Grassveil after." Stryke said after they had stopped in the room with the two paths. "I agree with you on that. It's pretty suspicious how no prints are coming out, though maybe it could just be because the exit is that way." When Kira had gotten to the item, Stryke tensed up. He could hear noises coming out of both of the paths in the room. "Um Kira, that might belong to one of the Pokemon in the dungeon."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:56 pm

An aerodactyl crawled through the tunnel space coming from behind them, a spearow sat on it's shoulder that looked injured. It was the spearow they had fought earlier, and it had come back with a friend.
Kira was terrified by the huge pokemon, she took a step back and prepared to make a run for it, that is if Stryke was running too. She knew that the ancient pokemon didn't have much space in the cave, so it wouldn't be able to attack very well. The spearow cawed and pointed at them with it's wing. Kira covered her ears as the large pokemon bellowed and used Scary Face. She was intimidated by the face, and her speed dropped like a rock. She paniced and used quick attack on the large pokemon. She charged towards it, hoping to hit it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:55 pm

"You have got to be kidding me. How does is a Spearow friendly with an Aerodactyl?" Well, this sucks. Stryke watched as Kira threw herself at the Aerodactyl with Quick Attack. Unfortunately, due to her lowered speed, the Aerodactyl was able to move out of the way in time. Deciding to do something, and with some prodding from them, Stryke launched a Vacuum Wave at the Aerodactyl, knocking the Spearow off its shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Kira was hit with a peck attack from the spearow as it was knocked off the prehistoric pokemon. She tried to hit the areodactyl with a quick attack, but had to use the move to avoid a dangerous wing attack from the large creature. She gritted her teeth and tossed the X-eye seed at the Areodactyl, smoke of different colors splashed in the pokemon's face as it was blinded. She avoided it's tail as it screeched and thrashed about a bit, causing rocks to fall from the ceiling. She was nearly crushed by one but had avoided it in the nick of time thanks to quick attack.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:54 pm

While Kira had been able to dodge the Aerodactyl's Wing Attack, Stryke had not been so lucky. He took the full force of the attack, crashing into the wall. "Ouch, that hurt a lot." As Kira threw the X-Eye Seed at the Aerodactyl, Stryke took the opening. While it thrashed around blinded, Stryke used Reversal and launched the energy balls at the Aerodactyl, with them strengthened my the hit Stryke took. They hit it square in the face, knocking it over. Stryke then had to use Quick Attack to dodge one of the many rocks that had fallen, and then looked around to make sure Kira was okay. "Kira! The Aerodactyl's still conscious, but he's distracted. Let's make a run for it!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Kira nodded and fled the scene with Stryke, "How in the world did the spearow befriend and Areodactyl?!" she asked Stryke. She stopped to see if he was following, not wanting to leave her new friend behind. She glared at the spearow and areodactyl, not liking them one bit and wished she had more effective moves against them. She worried for Stryke though, he had taken a wing attack from that huge thing. She wondered if he was weak to flying attacks, since she didn't know what type scythers were.
The spearow was frantically trying to lead the areodactyl in the direction of the travelers, but failed as the prehistoric pokemon accidentally hit it's friend, thinking it was the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:56 am

Stryke was lagging behind Kira. He was having trouble keeping up with her due to the damage he had taken. "Hey Kira! Do you think you could wait for a second? I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with you." Arceus, this hurts. I wonder, do you think she'd want to form a team with me? The voices all proceeded to give their varying opinions, making it harder for Stryke to think. Please, just shut up for a second. Stryke continued to limp along, but stopped when he saw something. "Hold on, I think I've found something!" he yelled down the tunnel to Kira.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joy to the Insane
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next