Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Joy to the Insane

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Stryke was confused. The voices had told him to come here, but he didn't understand why. He decided to look around the area, as he was getting bored of just standing there. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something that caught his attention. Is that a cave over there? he thought to himself. Deciding to investigate, he went over and entered it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Kira looked around nervously. She wondered if that treasure she had heard about was really here. Her stomach growled even though she had eaten just a bit ago. She ignored her hunger as much as she could. She had come to Black Mist Mountain for a reason, for that Joy Ribbon she had heard so much about. She had done some research on it and found that it was found here in these absol infested mountain. She climbed up the side and saw something green walk in. She wondered what it was a slowly approached the entrance of the cave, she didn't like this. What if it was something dangerous? She debated leaving, but the thoughts of finding that ribbon lured her in after the green figure.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Stryke looked curiously around the cave, only to realize he had started to go in circles. Crap, this is a Mystery Dungeon, isn't it? Oh well, looks like I'll have to keep wandering around.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Kira hadn't been paying attention to where she was walking, and bumped right into the green figure ahead of her! She screamed and fell backwards in fear, What if it wants to hurt me? she thought I should run! she tried to get up and run, but an injury on her knee had made her squeal again and fall. She must have injured it during her fall, her eyes widened as her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she saw a large figure loom over her. It had long wicked looking wings behind it, and the two long sharp scythes for hands didn't make it look more friendly at all. She hid her face behind her paws, temporarily forgetting that this was a bug type, scyther, and she could fight it with the advantage of a blaze kick her parents had taught her. She inched away a bit, still unable to recgonize if the pokemon was a friendly one or if it was one of the pokemon that inhabited the cave and would attack her on sight.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Stryke was about to head down one of the paths, when something bumped into him. He turned around and looked at the Pokemon who had ran into him. A Riolu, huh? I wonder what they're doing here. he thought to himself. "Hello, what are you doing here?" Taking a closer look at them, he noticed the injured knee. "Oh, you're hurt. Do you need help? They're telling me I should help you."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:54 pm

"Hello what are you doing here?" the scyther asked, it seemed to bend down and examine her knee, "Oh, you're hurt. Do you need help? They're telling me I should help you." the Scyther spoke. She realized it was friendly, and swallowed. She wasn't the socializing type, "They? Who's they?" she asked quickly. She held her knee, ignoring the pain. Her knee wasn't too bad, but it still stung. If she waited a bit she might be able to walk again, but definitely not run. She seemed to stare at the green creature before her, kind of admiring the sharp scythes that seemed to be as sharp as a roselia's thorn. She examined the pokemon with caution herself, a thought came across her mind, I wonder if he has food...she trashed the thought as soon as it popped up, now is not the time to be thinking about food! My life could be in danger here!
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:28 pm

"Um, it's not important." he replied to her question. If I tell her about them, she'll think I'm crazy. But then again, I sort of am. Well, I'm starting to get bored, Let's see if she wants to explore this place with me. "Do you want me to help you up? I'm here because I kind of just want to explore this place, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:37 pm

"Uh-Uh....Thanks I guess that's a good idea.." she spoke. She thought it would be a good idea to not refuse the big pokemon with sharp blades. He could get angry and attack her. Kira accepted the pokemon's offer to help her up and stood, her knee feeling a bit better now. It was only a minor angry thankfully, she cast out her senses in search of other pokemon, whether hostile or friendly. She found nothing, but did sense something in a nook just around the corner. She walked over to it and found a small crevice with a bundle inside, she took it out and opened it. It must have been something some pokemon left behind, they must have had two of it or just not enough room to take it with them. She examined it closely, trying to identify it in the dark.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Stryke held out the dull side of his arm to the Riolu and helped her up. He watched there stand there for a few seconds, then walk over to a small hole in the wall. He had noticed that she had seemed kind of nervous talking to him. I wonder what that's about. They'll remind me to ask her later. Stryke walked up next to her to see her pulling something out of he crevice in the wall. "You know, I never asked. What's your name? Mine's Stryke." he said while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:28 pm

"Kira..."She said, distracted by the X-eye Seed she had found. She was tempted to eat the seed, but a foul smell coming from it told her not to. She might be able to use this later, in a battle perhaps or in an escape. She held onto it, she looked to the Scyther, "What are you here for? I'm looking for a joy ribbon, have you seen any around here?" She asked. She made a note to herself to get a bag, it was going to be troublesome carrying the seed around in her paws. She might accidentally forget about it and drop it without knowing. If it were in a bag she would be able to have more space to put her stuff in. She also noted to herself to try and place the items somewhere hidden if a wild pokemon attacked. She waited for the Scyther's reply and felt calmer all of a sudden, she had figured if the pokemon was bad it would have attacked her by now. She wrinkled her nose a bit as a foul smell wafted through the cave, there must've been either a poison pokemon or her nose was taking in the smell of the seed a lot more than she thought. She made a fist around it, trying to cut off the smell; it worked, a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:35 pm

"Kira. Nice Name. I like it. Well, I'm here because I was in the area looking around, and spotted the cave entrance, so I decided to check it out. I don't think I've seen a Joy Ribbon around, but we might find one somewhere in the dungeon." Stryke then got a big whiff of the Seed's stench. "Ugh, that thing smells really bad. Well, we should probably try and find the staircase, since supposedly if you stay on a floor too long, you get thrown out of the dungeon." Stryke paused for a second, frantically looking around. "I heard something, sounded like a Pokemon approaching, do you hear it also?"

Last edited by Shadowscyther on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:35 pm

The member 'Shadowscyther' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'encounter rarity' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:51 pm

A Spearow screeched as it flew into Kira's face. Kira screamed and batted at it with her paws which made it peck at her. The move was super effective and caused her harm. Her foot was set on fire as she used blaze kick on it. She leaped into a round house kick with the blaze kick as she fought back. The flames didn't hurt her since it was her move, later she would wonder how she would deal with the flames when she evolved, she would be a lucario, a fighting steel type. Now was not the time to ponder such thoughts though. She felt the Spearow's body against her leg as she kicked it into a wall. She landed gracefully and rubbed her nose where the spearow had pecked at it. She glared at it and said, "What was that for!?" although she knew that the spearow probably had a nest near by, or maybe they were on its turf; it could also be being just flat out mean and attacking them for no reason. She heard the spearow's wings, which weren't as silent as a noctowl's, as it rose from it's spot and decided Kira wasn't a good target to start with and charged towards Stryke! "Look out!" she called as the spearow came from behind the scyther.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Stryke watched the Spearow attack Kira, then her subsequently Blaze Kick it into the wall. Of all moves for her to have, a fire type one, really? The voices began talking to him, distracting him, when he heard Kira shout out to him. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the Spearow darting towards him. Without thinking, he rapidly spun around, then launched a Quick Attack at it, his greater weight and size sending it flying into the wall again. Some of the voices were congratulating him, while others were scolding him for attacking the Pokemon. Deciding to ignore them, he turned to Kira and asked, "Hey Kira, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:18 pm

"The nerve of that spearow!" She huffed, "I'm fine, but I don't think it's finished yet." She pointed with her paw at the spearow as it rose from the floor and squawked at them. Kira used her own quick attack on it, rushing towards it with amazing speed and smashing her body into it. The spearow had dodged just in time though, so Kira had hit a rock instead of the spearow. She huffed in annoyance at the spearow as she back-peddled from peck attacks. She moved past the scyther, hoping the scyther would do something to help her. Her foot was no longer on fire and her knee felt fine, but her shoulder would probably suffer a bruise from when she hit the rock with her quick attack.
(Shorter than usual, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joy to the Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joy to the Insane   Joy to the Insane Empty

Back to top Go down

Joy to the Insane
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next