Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Rescuing the Lost Deerling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Rescuing the Lost Deerling Empty
PostSubject: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Tsukishiro followed her sister as she lead the way into the Obsidian Crevasse. This place was rumoured to be bottomless, a fact that put off a lot of explorers, though sometimes Flying types came to investigate.

The younger Absol glanced around, trying to identify the areas where she had seen the Deerling being chased, but she guessed that they would most likely be further along the Crevasse.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Izumi took her first steps into the Crevasse and immediatly noticed the eerie aura the place gave off. It was obvious that this place was full of secrets, and she and her sister were headed for the biggest one of all, the Obsidian Rift. The Obsidian Rift was almost untouched by Pokemon kind, aside from those who dared brave the dark rumors surrounding the Crevasse. She hoped that they could make it through the ominous Crevasse without getting lost.

"Hello down there, strangers!" a friendly voice called from the sky above the sisters.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Tsukishiro frowned at the crevasse's atmosphere. It felt secretive and dark but at the same time mysterious. She heard the voice from above and looked up to see a flying Pokemon.

Tilting her head in confusion, Tsukishiro replied with an uncertain, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:45 am

"Who's up there?" Izumi called up into the grey sky above them. 

"Just passing by!" the voice responded. A second later, a female Aerodactyl landed in front of them with a big "thump". "My name is Elora, and I live here in the Black Spear Mountain Range. I usually don't see Absol coming to the Crevasse and I was just wondering what's going on." Elora explained cheerily. She seemed to be a very kind and selfless Pokemon, unlike the feral Pokemon the sisters had encountered in the Black Spiral Staircase.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:48 am

Tsukishiro smiled at the Aerodactyl. She had never met one before but Elora seemed nice.
"I'm Tsukishiro," she smiled, "And we're just passing through on our way to the Rift. Have you seen a Deerling around here recently?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:11 am

"Oddly, yes. She walked into the Crevasse a while ago, but I didn't see anything after that. Why, did something happen to her?" Elora asked concernedly, cocking her head to the right side slightly.

Izumi just looked to Tsukishiro as if to say, "Well, it looks like we're on the right track."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:14 am

Tsukishiro glanced back at Izumi, catching her look before returning her attention to the Aerodactyl.
"We don't actually know. All we know is that she was being chased by a group of Pokemon and entered the Rift..."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:20 am

"She went INTO the RIFT?" Elora asked in shock. That's not very safe for a little Pokemon like her!" she added, still shocked by what Tsukishiro was telling her.

"My sister saw it in a Dimensional Scream. We have the Deerling's scarf to prove it." Izumi explained to Elora, showing her the blue scarf they had found at the peak. " We were just about to go into the Rift and save her." 
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:24 am

Tsukishiro nodded at the information, though she didn't exactly know what to say.
"Do... do you know how to get to the rift?" she asked, "We've never been into the Crevasse before, but I'm guessing you can see from the sky...right?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:41 am

"Oh sure! I know where the Rift is! I fly over it every so often!" Elora smiled. "I can take you there if you want!" she added happily.

"Oh, could you?!" Izumi asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:46 am

"Yes please!" Tsukishiro chimed in. She was practically bouncing with excitement at the fact that they would get to go to such a weird and unknown place. She wondered what it would look like inside the Rift...

"Lead the way then, Elora!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:29 am

Elora smiled. "This way!" she called as she flapped her wings and took off. Izumi followed close behind, walking at an excited pace.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Tsukishiro followed, a spring in her step despite the dark atmosphere of the crevasse. She hoped it wouldn't be too long until they reached the Rift entrance.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Izumi began sniffing the air again, sniffing around for anything interesting or helpful. She looked up to Elora and motioned for her to fly down closer. Seeing Izumi, Elora dropped down lower in altitude.

"Hey Elora, how far away is the Rift?" Isumi called up to the Aerodactyl.

"It's a bit of a walk, but we should be able to make it there before sundown if we don't have too many interruptions." Elora responded. Just then, Izumi caught a wiff of something in the air.

"Hold on a moment..." Izumi said as she began to look around.

Ooc:
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Tsukishiro nodded to herself. Sundown wasn't too long, she reasoned. She stopped walking however as Izumi began to look around.
"What?" she asked, "What is it?"

It didn't take long for the answer to be revealed. A Purrloin was just further up the path they were taking, watching them from afar. It flexed it's claws as it realised it had been spotted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescuing the Lost Deerling   Rescuing the Lost Deerling Empty

Back to top Go down

Rescuing the Lost Deerling
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next