Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Black Ice

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Black Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Roxas had just used Headbutt on a large boulder, causing it to shatter into pebble sized stones. He looked back at his trainer who was in deep thought on what had happened the week before, Zetsubou the men in black robes, and Landorus in it's second form. They(the kids) managed to get away safely, but not without some serious damage to their Pokemon. Out of anger Naru's black aura slashed through a tree, sideways making it slide off. Roxas was still upset and thought his trainer was mad at him. "Deino.(I'm sorry.)" he whimpered. Naru turned to her Pokemon and gently patted his head, "I'm not mad at you, Roxas. I was scared, I thought that you were seriously hurt." she said on the verge of tears. Shaking the tears away she stood up, "Let's train together, that way we can get stronger. Now use headbutt on me." she said turning away from the Pokemon. There was a small stream close by and she could see out of the corner of her eye, the Pokemon was hesitating. "I'll be fine, trust me."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Black Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Naru wasn't going to fall for the same trick twice. Using her shadow's, she made a Octilary arm and redirected the snowball. This time it had more force into it. Roxas tried again and started to move the snowball in different directions, "Deino?(Am I doing it right?)" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Black Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:17 pm

With outright precision, Jack flipped his staff around so that the end that wasn't hooked pointed towards Naru, the redirected snowball hitting the small surface area that was the staff's base and smashing into snowy particles.
Mizu watched this, rolling her eyes before returning her attention to the Deino. The little Horsea was pretty sure that Jack didn't need to show off like that.
"Sea. Horsea...(Better. Try rolling the ball in a long fluid movement rather than sharply changing direction...)"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Black Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:18 pm

"Tch. Show-off." Naru muttered as she sent a wave of darkness towards Jack once again. Roxas did as he was told and felt the snow slowly turn into a ball. He just kept going and made it even bigger.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Jack couldn't help but laugh, catching Mizu's eye roll as he shattered the snowball. He did however, manage to duck behind the tree he had previously been leaning on, letting the wave of darkness rush past him, the edges of his cloak rippling as if they had just been caught in a gust of wind.
His laughter subsided as he stuck his staff back in the ground, hopping up and perching on the hooked end so that he could pull himself into the tree. He grabbed the staff back from the ground before he nimbly hopped into another tree. He was a very quick and agile person, never sitting still for very long.

Mizu grinned, giggling cheerfully at the successful snowball.
Back to top Go down

Black Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Naru made another snowball this time she placed some of her shadow powers into the snowball. Let's see how you like this. she thought with a creepy grin. Throwing the snowball with all her might, she concentrated on the shadows embedded in the snowball in case Jack did something to it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Jack merely dodged the snowball, hopping into another branch of the tree he had climbed into. One might liken him to a squirrel the way he moved through it's branches. He kept climbing, upwards and upwards until he reached the highest point he could get to without the branches snapping under his weight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ice
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3