Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Black Ice

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Roxas had just used Headbutt on a large boulder, causing it to shatter into pebble sized stones. He looked back at his trainer who was in deep thought on what had happened the week before, Zetsubou the men in black robes, and Landorus in it's second form. They(the kids) managed to get away safely, but not without some serious damage to their Pokemon. Out of anger Naru's black aura slashed through a tree, sideways making it slide off. Roxas was still upset and thought his trainer was mad at him. "Deino.(I'm sorry.)" he whimpered. Naru turned to her Pokemon and gently patted his head, "I'm not mad at you, Roxas. I was scared, I thought that you were seriously hurt." she said on the verge of tears. Shaking the tears away she stood up, "Let's train together, that way we can get stronger. Now use headbutt on me." she said turning away from the Pokemon. There was a small stream close by and she could see out of the corner of her eye, the Pokemon was hesitating. "I'll be fine, trust me."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Jack shrugged.
"I don't know, but I doubt it. I'm sure he wouldn't have attacked us otherwise," he pointed out, glancing back to where Roxas and Mizuryu were playing. He watched them, a small smile on his pale face.
Mizu spotted Jack watching them and fired one of her bubbles towards him. He chuckled as it popped in his face. At least the Horsea was enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:29 am

Naru looked at Roxas and thought for a moment, What if we could train ourselves to get stronger like our Pokemon? she thought. "Hey Jack. want to have a battle?" she asked. Roxas turned his head quickly, "Deino.(But I don't want to battle.)" he whined. Naru laughed softly, "Roxas your still recovering from that last battle. I won't make you to battle if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:40 am

Jack's jaws parted to say something before he seemingly realised something.
"Wait you mean us, as in with these ice and darkness powers?" he tilting his head as he asked for conformation. It was an unusual request. To be quite honest he had never thought to use his powers to battle against someone else, at least not before the Lorenzo battle. He had always used them to initiate snowball fights or...freeze a summer, other mischievous antics like that.

Mizu heard the conversation and paused what she was doing. Jack doing the battling? She frowned, but at least her trainer had recovered quite a lot since the battle with Lorenzo. They were both nearly back in peak condition... and Jack would probably appreciate the activity.
Rolling her eye she realised she'd have to just watch from the sidelines.
Back to top Go down

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 am

Naru took a few steps away from Jack, "How else do you expect us to get better with our abilities?" she asked before sending a wave of darkness towards Jack. Roxas yelped and hid behind a rock to get away from the wave. He could feel anger radiating off the wave and there was also fear coming from it as well.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:20 am

"Well I don't know about you, but I practice with mine anyway.... Sometimes more than I should," he chuckled, flashing back to this year's summer, when he had made it snow to test out his abilities.

He did the same again, pulling his staff from out of the ground and creating a mini-blizzard that coated the immediate vicinity in a layer of fresh, white snow. Chuckling, he used his foot and staff to kick up the snow, blocking the wave of darkness and fear from reaching him.
"Looks like you'll have to do better than that!" he chuckled, already tossing a snowball up and down in his one hand. He threw it at Naru, not particularly aiming well. Not that he needed to.. it was like he had a sixth sense when it came to snowball fights.
Back to top Go down

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Naru waved her hand sideways making the darkness move left and right like a snake engulfing the snowball. Bringing the darkness close to her she made it take a shape. Making a picture in her mind she willed the darkness to take the form of a Rapddash. Though it made no sound it looked terrifying, with it's red eyes and menacing movements. Raising her hand pointing towards Jack the creature ran towards him.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:26 am

Jack used his staff to kick up another small flurry of snow off of the ground, however this time he thrust the end of his staff right into the blanket of white, channeling his icy powers through the wood. Instead of falling back down to the ground, the snow formed spiked ice crystals, extending from the end of Jack's staff and towards the dark Rapidash. Upon reaching the Rapidash, the horse began to freeze over, the ice crystals attempting to disperse the dark energy.

Jack meanwhile, let his ice do it's work. He flicked up another flurry of snow, using it's cover to dodge away and find a quick hiding place in a nearby tree. When the snow landed back on the ground it was as if he had disappeared.

Mizu rolled her eyes at Jack's antics. She couldn't believe he was actually having fun with his powers and not taking the training battle very seriously at all.
Back to top Go down

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:50 pm

"Are you even taking this seriously?" Naru asked placing her hand on her hip. Roxas shook his head, his trainer knew how to relax but not to have fun. "Deino.(I hope your trainer can help mine to have fun.)" he said to Mizu.

Ooc: Sorry for the short post.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Jack stifled a chuckle, quickly preparing and throwing a snowball at Naru from his treetop perch, "Aww come on!" he grinned, "Have a little fun!"
With that he was gone again, hopping to another tree, his brown cloak hiding his presence better than he had at first expected. His white hair and pale skin blended in with the fresh snow that balanced on the branches of each tree.

Mizu looked to Roxas and made a noise that sounded like a Horsea's version of a tiny laugh.
"Hor, horsea."
(Jack could probably rope pretty much anyone into having a bit of fun.)
Back to top Go down

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:26 am

Naru got hit square in the face, not flinching she shook her head. With a small giggle she looked at Jack, "Can you make it snow?" she asked looking over at Roxas and added, "But just over here." Roxas tilted his head slightly, "Deino.(Wish we weren't weak against Ice.)" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:46 am

Jack didn't have a sophisticated control of the wind, as his legendary guardian didn't stand for that element, however he did have a limited enough control to pick and choose where his snow went if he so needed to.
With his staff in one hand he blinked at the request. Sure he could. That was pretty easy for him. He continued to sit on one of the branches, leaning against the trunk of the tree, but with a quick wave of his staff and a little concentration the winds around the area picked up slightly.
There was already a lot of snow on the ground from where Jack had altered their battleground earlier to give himself a little advantage. He merely needed to cool the temperature a bit more and then make it actually snow.

He did so, and quite quickly. The small flakes beginning to fall shortly after the winds picked up and aided him in cooling the area. The wind blew the tiny, delicate flakes of snow around. They flurried around Naru specifically, each snowflake with it's own individual pattern.
After a few moments, Jack molded a little bird out of snow. Concentrating again for a few seconds, he appeared to have brought the snow-bird to life as it fluttered towards Naru, circling around her for a few moments before bursting into more snowflakes above her head.

Jack stood up and, hooking the end of his staff around the tree trunk, propelled himself out of the tree so that he landed neatly on the fresh snow at the base of the tree. He grinned at Naru, finally answering her with words.
"'Course I can."
Back to top Go down

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:28 am

Naru smirked, "How silly of me to ask. You have a portion of Kyurem's abilities." she said scooping up a small bit of snow. Tossing it up in the air and catching it as it was coming back down. "So was it you that made it snow that day in the village?" she asked not fully remembering that day.(She slept the whole day away) But she had heard someone say something about snow in the summer. Roxas was running around in the snow after taking a large bite out of it. "Deino!!(It's cold!!)" he shouted getting brain freeze.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:13 am

Jack casually leaned against the trunk of the tree, watching Naru as she picked up some of the fresh snow and threw it back into the air. Then Naru asked about that snowy summer...
"Ah.. that," he chuckled, "Yea that was me. I don't regret it, though I probably should."

Mizu blinked at Roxas, "Horsea(It's not that bad...)"
The Horsea flapped her two yellow fins, "Sea horsea.(Then again I'm not actually weak to ice yet.)"
Back to top Go down

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Naru suddenly threw the snow at Jack but failed as the snow only landed a few inches in front of her. I need to learn how to throw. she thought bitterly. Roxas was using his nose to try to make a snowball but ended up making a cylinder. "Deino. Dei?(That doesn't feel right. Shouldn't is be more round?)" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Jack couldn't help but chuckle at the failed attempt to throw a snowball at him. In return, he threw another one at Naru. Jack was well known for his aim when it came to snowball fights, especially after that snowy summer's day when some of the kids had watched his and Mausumi's little snow fight. However, even before he gained his icy powers, he had always enjoyed it when it snowed, despite most others not sharing his opinion.

Mizu used her tail to gather a small bit of snow into a ball and then pushed it with her long 'snout'. It began to gather more snow and the Horsea patted it down every so often to make it look even. She then rolled it next to the Deino's cylinder and giggled.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next