Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Black Ice

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:12 am

Roxas had just used Headbutt on a large boulder, causing it to shatter into pebble sized stones. He looked back at his trainer who was in deep thought on what had happened the week before, Zetsubou the men in black robes, and Landorus in it's second form. They(the kids) managed to get away safely, but not without some serious damage to their Pokemon. Out of anger Naru's black aura slashed through a tree, sideways making it slide off. Roxas was still upset and thought his trainer was mad at him. "Deino.(I'm sorry.)" he whimpered. Naru turned to her Pokemon and gently patted his head, "I'm not mad at you, Roxas. I was scared, I thought that you were seriously hurt." she said on the verge of tears. Shaking the tears away she stood up, "Let's train together, that way we can get stronger. Now use headbutt on me." she said turning away from the Pokemon. There was a small stream close by and she could see out of the corner of her eye, the Pokemon was hesitating. "I'll be fine, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:28 am

Jack sat a little further down stream, only just hidden by a thin layer of trees. He didn't realise that Naru was training with her Deino on the other side of them. He was spending some time with his Horsea, trying to think of unique ways to train in order to help her get stronger. She too had gotten hurt in the battle with that Lorenzo guy and his Landorus the other day and Jack blamed himself for not being able to protect her.
Jack poked the stream water with his gnarled wooden staff, channeling his ice powers through it to freeze a small layer of ice in their immediate vicinity. The layer crept just beyond the trees, stopping all of a sudden. The edges curled around, Jack making sure they weren't sharp enough to hurt any Pokemon that might live in the stream.

"Alright, try using Dragonbreath to melt the ice," he blinked, looking to the Horsea that hovered next to him. Jack and Mizuryu had trained so much with their Ice Beam and Bubblebeam moves that they had neglected to train their only dragon type one. This was what Jack was focusing on now, bringing it up to strength with the rest of Mizu's moveset.

The Horsea took a deep breath before she blew purple and green coloured flames from her mouth in the form of a Dragonbreath. Despite the dragon typing of the attack, if trainer properly it could act just like a fire type one whilst still being dragon type. If trained properly, the heat would easily be able to melt the ice layer Jack had created over the stream. Instead he frowned as the move merely grazed the surface, purple and green flames flickering on top of it for a short while before the ice eventually melted.

Sighing, Jack flopped down on the stream bank, layers of frost freezing over the grass around him. Mizuryu blinked before floating over to him, 'swimming' through the cold air. She landed by her trainer, curling up next to him.
Jack smiled, "I promise we'll train properly later. Just let me think."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:40 am

Roxas finally had the courage and charged at his trainer with Headbutt. With a small grin Naru Used the shadow aura to redirect the attack and sent the Deino to the ground. Roxas shook himself and smiled to see he didn't hurt his trainer. "Now use Dragon Rage at the stream, careful not to hit any Pokemon." she said. Roxas did as he was told and used dragon rage at the shallow stream. Nearly missing a Magikarp the water exploded in the air.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:47 am

"Ice Beam!" called Jack, sitting up all of a sudden. He shook his head, the command almost natural to him now. Mizuryu meanwhile froze the water explosion into place, once again proving the strength of her icy attack. Jack quickly hopped up onto his -unusually not bare- feet.
"Alright, Dragonbreath! Put all your strength into it and melt that ice!"

"Horsea~!" cried Mizu, the stream of purple and green colliding with the ice. It took a few moments, but the Horsea's move did melt the structure, sending the water and the small amount of ice that was left behind back down into the stream.

Laughing, Jack hugged his Horsea, doing a little spin on the frosty ground.
"That was much better!" he grinned.

Last edited by Jack Frost on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:30 am

Naru watched as the water froze in place and smiled, there was only one Pokemon with that strong of an attack. "Hey, Jack! Roxas use Dragon Rage again!" she called out. Roxas leaped into the air and used Dragon Rage once again.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:35 am

"Wait.. was that?" Jack blinked, running over the stream. An icy platform froze into place where his foot landed so he didn't step into the water and slip on any of the mossy rocks beneath the surface.

"Hey Naru!" grinned Jack, Mizuryu following him over the stream.
"How have you been doing?" he asked, watching as the Deino leaped up into the air and fired a Dragon Rage attack.
Back to top Go down

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:33 am

The attack hit what was left of the frozen water, crackling it at the center causing it to shatter into small fragments. Landing to the ground with a thud Roxas roared loudly. "Nice work Roxas. What are you doing out here, Jack?" Naru asked being suspicious. She didn't know the guy that well and she just found out that she wasn't the only one with special abilities, aside from Lillian. truth be told Naru wanted to know more about the other's that were chosen by the Guardians. But also, Why?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:52 am

"Ah.. not much actually," replied Jack, "Training with Mizu. I guess you're doing pretty much the same thing."
He frowned, leaning on his hooked staff, "It's all rather boring though, isn't it? I'd rather be having a good snowball fight... like hat one I had with Mouse last summer.. or exploring the mountains."
He chuckled, "Well anyhow. How's your training going?" he asked, his head tilting ever so slightly to the side as he asked.
Back to top Go down

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:58 am

Naru rubbed the dragon's head before responding. "Slow progress but, I can tell Roxas is getting stronger. How did you get your powers?" she asked while Roxas ran towards Mizu. There was also the deal with Naru training herself along side Roxas trying to improve her abilities. She looked at her hand and remembered what she nearly did to Lorenzo. "Could that guy be similar to us?" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:04 pm

"Mizu's doing pretty good too... her Ice Beam still isn't rivaled by anything but my own powers," he grinned, pausing to let Naru speak again.
"My powers? Well I climbed a mountain and met Kyurem. I guess that's about all there is to say. What about you?" he asked.

Mizuryu blinked as Roxas ran towards her. She giggled, spinning around the Deino, swimming through the cold air.
Back to top Go down

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Naru glanced over to Jack and watch Roxas playing with Mizu. "I got lost in one of the caves while i was chasing a Deino. When I realized I was alone, I got scared. After a few minutes it felt like something was watching me so I followed it. Turns out it was Giratina." Naru said like it was no big deal. Truth is, I owe Giratina. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Jack blinked standing upright so that he was no longer leaning on his wooden staff.
"What exactly are your powers? ...if you don't mind me asking," Jack replied, resting his head and arms on the curved hook of his staff as he watched Naru.

Mizu meanwhile loosed one small bubble from her mouth. It floated towards Roxas before popping in the Deino's face. It turns out that even Mizuryu can be somewhat mischievous sometimes... admittedly not as much as Jack and his shenanigans.
Back to top Go down

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Roxas laughed when the bubble popped in his face and got on his back let wanting more bubbles. Naru closed her eyes and focused on the shadows around her. Her shadow started to move up to the sky and made a black version of Naru. Sending it back to where it belonged, she opened her eyes. "I can manipulate shadows, and I can create black aura." she said with no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Mizu blew a short stream of bubbles toward the Deino, giggling slightly at the unusual reaction.

Jack blinked as he watched Naru demonstrate her powers.
"Ah, well that makes sense I guess, considering that black shadowey thing that helped your Deino in that battle with the Lorenzo guy."
He paused, before carrying on.
"Well you already know my powers. Ice and snow, me. No regrets though!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Naru giggled, "Speaking of that guy, How did he know about us when we never saw him before?" she asked. She hasn't seen Lorenzo for quite a while now and was suspicious of the man. "Do you think he could be like us?" she asked. It didn't seem like he was but he may have been hiding it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ice   Black Ice Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ice
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next