Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:06 pm

In this RP, you are a trainer that will travel the Unova region with three other trainers, including me. You will get one special skill that you can choose, but it has to be a different skill than the other people. My skill, you will see it in my Bio. This is based on Black 2 and White 2. If you plan to be in this RP, you must finish with everyone else. Make sure you know about Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. Starter Pokemon must be a different type than anyone else's Pokemon. So make sure to choose your pokemon's type before anyone else's. You can get any type to CAPTURE after we begin. Your starter Pokemon can be any first evolution stages. i. e. Pichu. The rules are that there is no god modding, no power play, and the Pokemon do not level up, they evolve and learn moves only. Moves at the beginning, which you shall put into your Bio, can be any moves it can learn, except TMs and HMs. You must ask me if it is ready to evolve. And don't bug me or you will not get it to evolve for a long time. That is all.

Edit: The trainers will be getting on a boat to Aspertia City to get to the first Gym and to start off as basic trainers.

Bio:

Name:

Special Skill:

Starter Pokemon:

Moves:

My Bio:

Name:Sean Fiht

Special Skill:Talking to Pokemon (Yes, that is my Skill, sorry for those of you who wanted it)

Starter Pokemon:Tepig

Moves:
Fire Pledge
Magnitude
Flamethrower
Roar

Last edited by sdds1234 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:56 pm

Bio:

Name: Richard Chase

Special Skill: Future Sight

Starter Pokemon: Zubat

Moves: -Confuse Ray
-Giga Drain
-Bite
-Acrobatics

Last edited by Savato on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Name: Renee Heather

Special Skill: Healing Touch. (Doesn't work if the wound is more than an hour old)

Starter Pokemon: Franziska the Axew

Moves:
Slash
Dragon Claw
Night Slash
Dragon Dance
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Name: Mian Riki

Special Skill: She can boost a Pokemon's single stat, but causes her to be really weak. If she attempts to boost two, she will be knocked out for several hours, and cannot reuse her powers for a day.

Starter Pokemon:A Skitty named Lea

Moves:
Attract
Assist
Sing
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Sakura and Leaf are approved. Savato, maybe you can see into the future?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Can a skill be to have a connection with a certain legendary Pokemon? Like she can speak with them telepathy at any time and contact them when she wishes?
I'm asking 'cause I'd rather clear my ideas for a skill before making a char that can't be used |D

Also the legendary in question would probably be both of the Latis.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Sure, why not? Bio edited.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Jay, i would say yes and no, i mean like, u can contact them, but not whenever you want. so yes and no
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:23 pm

If I can contact them, but not when I want, then how would it work?
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:45 pm

THEY CAN CONTACT YOU to tell you about dangers ahead! IM SO SMART XD
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Okay. I guess. I kinda wanted it to be that my character had always been quite lonely though and had spoken and spent time with the two Latis whilst living in Hoenn and shizz but had to keep it a secret. And her ability stems from her want to keep in touch with them as she can't see them because she lives in Unova now.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:54 pm

SUCH A SAD AND BEAUTIFUL STORY... You can use it any time you want.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Yay ^^
Ty.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Name: Arianna Rosenthal (Ari or Aria for short)
Special Skill: Arianna was previously a lonely child, living in Hoenn with her parents. During her time living there, she befriended the two Pokemon, Latias and Latios. Since befriending them she has been able to speak with them telepathically almost effortlessly. Though she had to keep the friendship a secret to protect them, she always treasured it and still retains the connection with them despite moving to Unova.
Starter Pokemon: Swablu
Moves:
Sing
Safeguard
Mirror Move
Dragon Pulse

Just by the by, I counted Zubat as a Poison type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure   Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Unova (From Black and White 2, With Both Black City and White Forest) Adventure
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next