Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Mission Black and White

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mission Black and White Empty
PostSubject: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:09 pm

(This is my first rp here and yes I'm new too so I hope this goes well!)

It starts like this:

Professor Juniper requests your arrival at her lab in Nuvema town by a certain day. You arrive to find that she has asked some others to come too.
To your surprise, you find out she's sending you all out into the Unova region to find, capture, battle and get info from the pokemon you encounter!
Suddenly, Professor Birch and Elm appear on the scene! They 3 say you can choose 2 pokemon as your starter! From different regions. But they only have ONE of each. So choose fast and carefully!
(Unless you had or were given a pokemon already, you choose 1)

Name:
Personality:
Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:
History: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)

------------------------------------------------

This is mine:

Name: Dani Zerovin
Appearance: She had medium-long hair with a few brown streeks here and there. She wears her hair up most of the time, depending on the weather. She has blue eyes with the slightest touch of goldish in them. She has pearl earrings, she wears a sweater with a little eevee on the zipper and a scarf (Like dawn's winter scarf), Jeans, Running shoes, She has the pokeball belt thingy like Ash.
Personality: Kind and loving, but very VERY shy
Pokemon 1: Zorua (SHINY)
Pokemon 2: Torchic
History: Her parents passed away, leaving her alone at the age of 9. She is really shy in public and not a talker. She keeps quiet to stay out of trouble. The only one she really spoke to as a child was the little Zorua. She always felt a special connection between them. She talks to Zorua, and it replies in pokemon, but to her... She understands every word Zorua says. Dani's real name is Danielle, but she thinks it's too long.
Other: N/A

Last edited by Victinilover4248 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Can I reserve a spot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:54 pm

9kirby99 wrote:
Can I reserve a spot?

Yup!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Name: Miles King
Appearance: Mission Black and White Miles13
Personality: Mysterious, yet helpful and friendly.
Pokemon 1: Riolu (Alex, Male)
Pokemon 2: Grace (Ralts, Female)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Your character Miles has been accepted! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Name: Aphranna Alrainia Hiddenblade
Appearance: (Will fill later when I get home)
Personality: (Will RP)
Pokemon 1: Riolu (Shiny, Female, nickname Lucari
Pokemon 2: Oshawott (Female, nickname Osha)
History: (Optional) (Fill later)
Other: (Optional) (Fill later if need be)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 pm

accepted bronze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Black and White   Mission Black and White Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Black and White
Page 1 of 1