Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome, to the Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! Yes my friends, the rather unpopular RPG is back! But this time with a proper plot! But the best part about said plot? I don't have to spend an hour typing it out You get to unravel it's mysteries by advancing through the game! Now, there is a base plot, but your actions can (and they inevitably will) affect how the rest of your game goes. I can't say much without spoiling what I have in store for you guys and gals. So you'll just have to find out by playing! A couple simple rules before we start though:

- No godmode! You can't travel across the world in a second. You can't turn on your everything-proof shield. You guys know all that stuff.
- Wait your turn. Until I have responded to your post, you can't post an action again. OOC Chat is fine though.

Well, that's all I've got. Now all we can do is begin! You can start by asking what your surroundings are. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:24 am

I look at the Toucan's cage. "Would you like to gt out?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:14 am

"Alas, I can't. For two reasons! One, this cage doesn't open. Two, if I leave this cage I die," The Toucan says. "But that's okay! I've got one job to do, and that's to help you! At least for a little bit," says the bird, trying to lighten the tone again.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:59 am

I climb the tree in the hopes of finding somewhere more useful to go. I hope the view is nice though.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:43 am

You climb the tree to the highest branch that will continue to support your weight. Luckily, you can see above most of the canopy of the forest. Jutting out from the treetops is a tower. Time seems to have had it's way with it, as you can see cracks and vegetation on the tower walls. A faded yellow roof sits at the top. Nothing much else of interest is in sight, besides the suns and clouds.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:39 am

I decide to travel to the tower, seeing as its the only noteworthy place around. Though I do stop for a few moments to marvel at the beauty of the sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:32 am

I say multiple swear words for the sake of it before slowly making my way down the steps, afraid that a trap will be set off.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Jayers) You climb down from the tree, and walk through the dense forest to the tower. You get there by sundown. The tower looms before you, silent and ominous. What would you like to do now?

Ant) You carefully walk down the stairs, saying hurtful words to nobody in particular. Luckily, you set off all zero traps! You've reached the bottom floor successfully. Naturally, you examine the room in your special way.

It seems to be the same size of the room above, same carpet, same windows. At least they kept everything symmetrical when creating your prison. But, there are a few things different. Another stairs are present on the opposite side of the room. A weird mini-fridge is in the middle of the southern wall. It has what looks to be one door, like a fridge. On the door of the fridge is the same symbol on the one of the disc. The fridge and symbol are the same colours as well. On top of the fridge is another one of those discs, but without all the buttons and such. But, there is what looks to be a dial in the top right corner of the fridge. Oh, but that's not all! Another machine is in the room! The northwest corner holds a balancing scale type thing. Where the two items are placed are the familiar discs. They are connected by metal bars to a rectangular box. The rectangular box has three buttons side by side, two smaller circle buttons and a large triangle one in the middle.

What would you like to do now?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Come to think of it... the tower does seem rather ominous. The sun is setting and I don't particularly want to be caught inside it when it gets dark. I climb back up into a nearby tree and find a suitable position to spend the night in. I'll explore the tower in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:00 pm

You do just that. You find a good mevis tree, perching on the thickest branch possible. You watch the suns slowly fall over the horizon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:12 am

I shall go to the fridge and open it, hoping for something to nom. Or a dead body such that I can use it to destroy those infernal machines. And I shall threaten the inanimate object that if it screws me over, I shall destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:13 am

The fridge door creaks open, revealing it's contents. Inside is a black dust, something like charcoal. Spread out through the dust are three lumps of green crystal. There is also a scrap of paper laying on top of the dust. What would you like to do with this mess?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:16 am

I take the paper, read it if anything is on it and commit whatever words may or may not be on it for safe keeping. Then, I shall put the dust onto the paper and roll it, such that it looks like a cigarette, and put the green crystals in my pockets, assuming I have them. If I don't, I leave them in the fridge.
Oh, that reminds me: Could you please give me an overview of my appearance? Clothes in particular?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:09 pm

I look sad for a bit until I ask the Toucan "What kind of help?"
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Ant) There aren't exactly words, but a picture. It seems to be a drawn with red ink. It's a picture of the fridge, with an arrow pointing to the dial. You glance at the dial. It seems like the paper wants you to turn it.

But first, you scoop up some dust with your hand and lay it out in the side of the paper. You roll it up like a cigarette. You have crafted the CANCER STICK. The CANCER STICK once lit and inhaled gives the user a minor Might boost. Over using this item will give you the Cancer debuff.
Crafting +1

Plain white T-shirt, a pair of black jeans, and some red sneakers. The jeans have one back pocket, bot not big enough to fit the crystal lump. Anymore questions?

Sakura) "To help you use the Structux Kit! And get out of here to begin your ascension, of course!" the Toucan says.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:58 pm

I blink confused, "Um excuse me, what exactly is the Structux Kit Monsieur Bird?" I ask politely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!
Page 2 of 58Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next