Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 58  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome, to the Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! Yes my friends, the rather unpopular RPG is back! But this time with a proper plot! But the best part about said plot? I don't have to spend an hour typing it out You get to unravel it's mysteries by advancing through the game! Now, there is a base plot, but your actions can (and they inevitably will) affect how the rest of your game goes. I can't say much without spoiling what I have in store for you guys and gals. So you'll just have to find out by playing! A couple simple rules before we start though:

- No godmode! You can't travel across the world in a second. You can't turn on your everything-proof shield. You guys know all that stuff.
- Wait your turn. Until I have responded to your post, you can't post an action again. OOC Chat is fine though.

Well, that's all I've got. Now all we can do is begin! You can start by asking what your surroundings are. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:34 am

I can't tell that the boy just used the bathroom due to the fact that the floor is already a weird color. I sit on the bucket with bars.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:36 am

Your bucket seating abilities are great indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:40 am

"Dammit. This is so BORING. What the hell am I supposed to do right now?" I kick the bars angrily.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:21 am

You kick the bars. They rattle at the force of your foot.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:47 am

"I would say lets sneak in but that'd really be quite reckless. Maybe we could ask around for some information about the place? earn the lay of the land..." suggested Jay, "We could try the other shops first."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:21 am

Kick the bars again. Maybe kick the bucket too. Just KICK SOMETHING. UNENDING PERSEVERANCE MUST EQUAL PROFIT RIGHT? RIGHT?!
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:18 pm

I decide to try to move the flimsy bed.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Jayers) "Sure," Walter says. Where would you like to go first?

Ant) You kick things. Bars, buckets, beds, even the walls. KICKING PROFICIENCY: +1

Sakura) You move the flimsy bed. The flimsy bed is now in the opposite corner.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:50 pm

I inspect the ground underneath the bed. You wouldn't keep us here if there is nothing to be found or we could esacpe...right?
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:55 pm

You find more floor. There are actually a couple ways to escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:17 am

Wistuffly wrote:
Ant & Sakura) A small bed lies in the back corner of the room. It isn't very large, and held up by a skinny metal frame. A bucket is in the opposite corner. Not much else is in the room, but a narrow window above the bed and bucket is covered by metal bars. Would you like to do something with the objects in the room?

OK. Here's what I'm going to do.
I'm going to move the bed away for a bit with my proficient kicking skills before destroying it. I am going to attempt to kick the barred bucket at the window (which, ACCORDING TO THIS PARAGRAPH WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE THE ROOM, is NOT barred), and I'm going to review my surroundings, this time taking these things into account.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 am

You look through the window whilst standing on the bucket. Through the window you can see solid earth. The guards brought you downstairs, not up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:26 am

I said view my surroundings. How about the remains of the bed? Was there a hole, a leak in water, anything?
While it's possible for Sakura to get out, I just KNOW that it's nigh impossible for me, a shackled prisoner, to do the same. Goddamn it
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:39 am

There is a stunning lack of holes and water leaks. And yes, it seems like you will have a much more difficult time trying to escape whilst shackled all by yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:27 pm

What's this punishment for? I was retaliating. RETALIATING. RE. TA. LE. A. TING. READ THAT AND TELL ME WHY YOU'VE LEFT ME IN AN UNWINNABLE SITUATION, WIST. >=O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!
Page 30 of 58Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 58  Next