Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 58 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 58 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome, to the Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! Yes my friends, the rather unpopular RPG is back! But this time with a proper plot! But the best part about said plot? I don't have to spend an hour typing it out You get to unravel it's mysteries by advancing through the game! Now, there is a base plot, but your actions can (and they inevitably will) affect how the rest of your game goes. I can't say much without spoiling what I have in store for you guys and gals. So you'll just have to find out by playing! A couple simple rules before we start though:

- No godmode! You can't travel across the world in a second. You can't turn on your everything-proof shield. You guys know all that stuff.
- Wait your turn. Until I have responded to your post, you can't post an action again. OOC Chat is fine though.

Well, that's all I've got. Now all we can do is begin! You can start by asking what your surroundings are. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 58 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:13 am

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Okay now leave and go into the forest
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 58 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:21 am

You enter the forest.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 58 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:51 am

(( Er, I assume this is dead? If it is, can I mark this topic for deletion? ))
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 58 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:19 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!   Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening! - Page 58 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly RPG: The Revampening!
Page 58 of 58Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58