Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Enzu sat on a large flat rock somewhere in between Grassveil and Pecha forest. He was sitting in a meditation form and had his large bamboo sword sitting across his lap. Just an hour ago Enzu had left the shrine where he burried his father, and he needed some time to think. He wanted to think about what he should do with his family's dojo. He was so focussed in his meditation that he was unaware of most of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Keyami yawned and leaned against a tree, his laziness beginning to kick in. "Uuurrgh I'm tired. Stupid Deerling stealing m'food." The Meowth began muttering angrily to himself. Of course, this just made it more amusing when he tripped over an object that lay in the path he was stomping in.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:25 pm

"Keyami... we have barely been walking for five minutes, and you were full of energy a few minutes ago." Enzu commented. When he noticed Keyami fall his snickered and held back a chuckle, he went over to where Keyami tripped, "You okay?" he asked his new acquaintance. Enzu then bent down and picked up the object Keyami tripped on, it appeared to be a blast seed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Keyami sat up and began sniffling. Things were about to get bad. "BAAAAAWWWWWHHHHAAHHEHE" Keyami began bawling and rubbing his sore nose. "I'M TIRED. I NEED A LITTLE CAT NAP. IT'S WHAT MEOWTHS DO! WE SLEEP. A LOT! Well, Persians do at least. BUT ANYWAY BAWWWWWHEHEHEHHAAAHHHH" And so the Meowth overreacted and his reaction was known as the Great Berry Debacle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:33 pm

"What the heck are you doing!?" Enzu shouted, "You fell over, you need to calm down!" he said. Keyami's reaction to his simple fall was very shocking. Enzu was tempted to hit Keyami on the head with his sword again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Keyami began pouting once more. "I fell and hurt myself!" He said indignantly, nose pointed skyward. "What did I trip over?" Although Keyami wasn't the most coordinated Pokemon, he knew that he wasn't one who randomly tripped over air. Most of the time. The Meowth remembered to keep an eye on the sword from now on, glancing at Enzu suspiciously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Enzu held up the Blast Seed, "Its some kind of seed," he said, "I am going to assume it's a blast seed, you don't really find any other type of seed in this forest." he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Keyami nodded after a moment of thinking to remember what a blast seed did. "Hey BTS! Wanna go on an adventure around here!?" Keyami's super hyperactive side was once again active and the Pecha berries were completely forgotten. Honestly, there was no way that anyone could say no to Keyami when he was this hyped up about something. Either you came and did it with him or he dragged you along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:44 pm

"Well I don't see why not," Enzu said, "I could really do something to occupy my mind. What kind of adventure did you have in mind?" Enzu didn't mind what the adventure would be, he really could use something to occupy his mind and body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Keyami thought for a bit. "Well, let's just run about and collect items and fight other Pokemon! If we do that, then we can sell the items to shop owners or use them for ourselves. Anyway, we're mainly adventuring because it would be AWESOME!" Keyami was literally bouncing off of the walls(er...Trees?) at the prospect of exploring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:49 pm

"Okay, thats sounds like a good idea," Enzu said, "My dad always said that the best way to learn is to do."

OoC: Pokemon Encounter Roll
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Keyami thought that Enzu was a bit too philosophical and was about to state this when something flew out of the underbrush and hit him in the face. It then bounced off and began ruffling it's feathers and looking at the two disdainfully. "AY! YOU ROTTEN PIDOVE! YOU HIT ME! OH IT'S ON." And with that, the Meowth launched into battle, claws outstretched for a scratch attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:04 am

"Keyami calm down," Enzu said, "Be the person here and try not to be the one starting a fight. You don't want to be seen that way." Enzu then looked at the Pidove, the look they were getting from it indicated that an attack would be coming soon. "But get ready... a battle may be starting soon..." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:07 am

"Oh I WAS BORN READY." He swiped his claws at the Pidove but it fluttered away a bit and looked at him as if he was a mere pest. With a growl, he launched forwards once more, dancing around the bird this time and leaping in a bit every so often.

(Axi, how about I rp the Pidove's reactions to you and you rp the Pidove's reactions to me? I think that would work better xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:16 am

"Keyami I just said don't be the aggressor," Enzu said as Keyami leapt around the Pidove. Enzu patiently watched the Pidove, waiting for it to make a move. The Pidove looked left and write as Keyami jumped around it, it slowly started to flap its wings creating a small wind, but the power started to slowly get higher. When Enzu realized what it was doing he leapt forward towards Keyami, "Keyami watch out!" he said as he leapt forward.

OoC: The pidove is starting to use Gust. Its okay if Enzu gets hit by it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:24 am

"It's a little late for that!" Keyami laughed gleefully. He turned just as the Pawniard pushed him out of the way of the wind. "Eh!?" By now the Pidove had launched the attack and the winds were headed straight for Enzu. "HEY! WATCH BERRY THIEVING SCUM!" Keyami yowled, using a bush as a barrier against the winds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next