Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Enzu sat on a large flat rock somewhere in between Grassveil and Pecha forest. He was sitting in a meditation form and had his large bamboo sword sitting across his lap. Just an hour ago Enzu had left the shrine where he burried his father, and he needed some time to think. He wanted to think about what he should do with his family's dojo. He was so focussed in his meditation that he was unaware of most of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:48 am

"Hey! Waaaait! I'm not gonna hurt youuuuuuuu" Keyami wailed after the quickly retreating Sunkern. "Well I guess we'll just have to continue on without his help," Keyami stated glumly. "Hey, BTS do you have any treasure hunting skills? 'Cause those would be useful~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:55 am

"Nope," Enzu said, "My father and grandfather never taught me how to treasure hunt, only how to fight and to teach."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:59 am

Keyami facepaw-ed. "Seriously. THAT IS NOT VERY HELPFUL CURRENTLY." The Meowth declared loudly. "Oh well I guess we'll have to depend on my skills~" He purred in a singsong tone. He then turned around a few times and pointed in one direction (1D. Oh lord./shootsself) "I think that's our best bet." He nodded as if he was all knowing and walked in that direction.

(I'M BRINGING THE SING SONG AND THE SQUIGGLE BACK. BWAAAAHAHAH)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:04 am

Enzu let out a sigh when Keyami started walking in a random direction, "And the search continues," he said to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:12 am

"I'M REALLY GOOD AT THIS, BTS! LOOK LOOK LOOK!" The Meowth was bouncing up and down, thankfully not damaging the object he held in his paws. "Isn't it exciting? I FOUND SOMETHING~ I FOUND SOMETHING~" He yowled, probably alerting the whole forest that there were two insane Pokemon traipsing about.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:17 am

"It's another pecha berry Keyami," Enzu said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:19 am

"WELL IT'S BETTER THAN WHAT YOU FOUND! NOTHING!" Keyami stuck his tongue out and grumpily ate the berry. "C'mon BTS let's do something exciting!" Keyami begged, bouncing up and down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:22 am

"Don't complain to me," Enzu said, "I've been following you this entire time." he commented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:25 am

Keyami gasped "BTS! Is that a snippy tone you have acquired?! I'm shocked. I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAAAAL." Keyami began to wail dramatically. Suddenly, he stopped. "Anyway, I'm serious. Let's find something really fun to do! Like.. Let's see who can climb that tree fastest!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:28 am

Enzu let out a sigh when Keyami went into another panic attack. When he heard the suggestion of a challenge, "Okay, that sounds like a plan." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:36 am

Keyami grinned. "I'm super great at tree climbing~ You've met your match, BTS~" And with that, he positioned himself at the base of a tree. "Whoever reaches that branch," he pointed to a branch near the top of the tree, "first, wins." He motioned for Enzu to take up his position beside of him and then began the count down. "3...2....1...GO!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:53 am

As soon as he heard GO Enzu leapt into action. He started by hopping on the low branches of the tree, quickly, but carefully going higher up the tree. As he looked up the tree he noticed that in the middle of the tree he ran out of tree branches. His arms then began to glow with the same color as before, "Psycho Cut!" he shouted as he threw the energies at two separate tree branches. They then started to fall towards Enzu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:57 am

Keyami launched himself up the tree with a bright grin on his face. His claws easily sunk into the bark of the tree as he leaped from branch to branch. Soon, he too came to the spot where there were no branches. However, he decided to take a different approach. The Meowth grabbed the trunk of the tree with all four pairs of claws, shimmying up until at last a branch was in his reach. He hoisted himself up on the branch and began the process once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:56 pm

As the two tree branches fell, Enzu used them as his supports. He hopped onto one of the branches then leapt off of it onto the next branch. After he hopped onto the second branch he leapt up to the remaining branches on the tree, he then continued his climb up the tree in the same manner as before. While he was climbing he caught a glimpse of Keyami, the two of them were about even in height. As he was climbing Enzu felt another presence in the area. "This can't be good." he thought to himself.

OoC:
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Keyami began laughing maniacally as he leaped ever higher into the branches, the goal coming into his line of sight. However, soon there was a green Pokemon blocking his way. "Uhm... BTS! We have a Metapod over here..He doesn't look to happy about being disturbed." Keyami yelled down to Enzu, waving awkwardly at the Metapod that obstructed his path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next