Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Enzu sat on a large flat rock somewhere in between Grassveil and Pecha forest. He was sitting in a meditation form and had his large bamboo sword sitting across his lap. Just an hour ago Enzu had left the shrine where he burried his father, and he needed some time to think. He wanted to think about what he should do with his family's dojo. He was so focussed in his meditation that he was unaware of most of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Enzu caught up to Keyami and stood on a branch in between Keyami and the Metapod. "Hello there," Enzu said as he bowed to the Metapod, "Have we been disturbing your sleep? If so I would like apologize for the both of us." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Keyami blinked. "Honestly I'm not very sorry~ We were having fun! Lighten up a little bit, eh Metapod?~" Keyami then proceeded to leap around a bit on the branch, causing himself to almost fall off. "Oops...I ALMOST FELL TO MY DEATH. DID YOU SEE THAT!? I COULD'VE DIED." He began wailing. Again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Enzu let out a sigh at Keyami's reaction. "There are tree branches below us Keyami you would have been fine." he said, "And again we are sorry for intruding sir." he said to the Metapod. The Metapod didn't move, ((like he could XD)) but he looked at Enzu and Keyami, "Don't worry its fine," he said, "But you two may want to leave, I am not the only inhabitant of this tree and the others aren't as understanding." he offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:25 pm

"Meeeeh~ I can't believe you aren't even worried about me! BTS IS CRUUUUEEL~" Keyami continued with his wailing as he climbed back down the tree. "I THOUGHT BTS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NICE! NOW I'M HUNGRY. AND I'M TIRED. AND I WANNA GO HAVE FUN." And by now, Keyami had reverted to full complain mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Enzu let out another sigh, he had been doing this a lot lately, "Come on Keyami, lets go find something else to so that you don't die of boredom." he said. He then started to slowly descend the tree, but before he got to far away he looked up at the Metapod, "Thank you for the advice, enjoy the rest of your day." he said. "No problem, be careful on your way down." the Metapod responded, he then gave an annoyed glare to Keyami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Keyami, who was constantly a receiver of that annoyed glare just grinned. "Bye Mr.Pod~" He purred, reaching the ground in record time, mostly because he fell at some point. "What'cha wanna do now? I chose last time so it's your turn now! And find something exciting!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:41 pm

"To be honest I am not sure," Enzu said as he reached the ground, "I have kind of gotten used to you choosing. But Keyami I have a question for you, have you ever tried working on maintaining your focus? At least in occasions where you might risk your life?" he asked, referencing what had happened up in the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:44 pm

"Uhhm Nope. I don't really stick around anywhere for long so my attention usually follows that too" He grinned sheepishly. "Anyway, I like my life the way it is. Plenty of freedom! Plus this whole not focusing thing works for me! Then again, that is partly why my family couldn't really handle me...Hehehehh~" Keyami began chuckling for no discernible reason. Well that was vaguely disturbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:49 pm

"Well alright," Enzu said, "But sometimes it endangers your life, so be careful. And if you ever want to work on it, you can stop by my dojo and we can work together on it." he said, not realizing that he unconsciously decided to take charge of his family dojo.

OoC:
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Keyami paused. "Thanks BTS!~" He crowed, launching himself forward and tripping over an item in the ground. "What the..?" It was a stick. "Erm...Want a stick?" Keyami grinned again and began prodding Enzu with the twig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:56 pm

"No thanks," Enzu said, "I already have something I can use as a weapon." he said indicating his sword, "Plus I still have that blast seed from earlier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:59 pm

"Well I sure don't need a stick." Keyami threw the twig and winced as an unknown pokemon squealed indignantly. "SORRY!" He then kept walking forward, soon coming back to the flat rock that the adventure had began from. "Hey look! We're back at the beginning!" Apparently this was amazing, considering the tone Keyami was using.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:05 pm

"Yup," Enzu said looking at the original scenery, "Looks like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:54 pm

"Well then, BTS my friend. Perhaps we should part ways here. I always have more mischief to get up to~" He purred happily. "I'm always around Grassveil, feel free to join in on my pranks any time! Right now, this Meowth's got some things to do." Keyami waved and padded off, shouting one last good-bye over his shoulder. "NICE MEETING YOU, BERRY THIEVING SCUM!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:58 pm

"I will consider that offer Keyami," Enzu said, "BE SURE TO STOP BY MY DOJO!" he shouted at Keyami as he walked away.

OoC: End of topic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure   An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Odd Team... For an odd Adventure
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5